what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Yet another year where the run up to my birthday is ruined. *sigh*

Oh no, that doesn't sound good :( hope your birthday will be a fab day despite any difficulties beforehand.

I am thinking how I squeeze in lunch before another loads of meetings, and thank goodness for the Erase Paste under my eyes!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    keepin my head down at work....these some funny shit goin on around here. :roll:
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,818
    McRib, fries, vanilla shake
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Get_Right wrote:

Ahh, I see you plan on poisoning someone. Good technique, people shouldn't suspect anything...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Get_Right wrote:
    I think my ass got bigger just reading that... ;)
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    ;)

Ahh, I see you plan on poisoning someone. Good technique, people shouldn't suspect anything...
    well Ive been eating healthy
    so my mind is full of cravings for non-digestible food additives fused with trans-fats, excessive salt and refined sugar content
    ;)
    Get_Right wrote:
    he he
    more cushion......... :lol:
  • to find from the begining flights to Dublin :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    The surgeon just came out to show me the before and after pictures of my wife's foot. The sight of three pins and screws in the x-rays made me :sick:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    philly cheese all the way
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The surgeon just came out to show me the before and after pictures of my wife's foot. The sight of three pins and screws in the x-rays made me :sick:

What happened?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    norm wrote:

What happened?

someone came home drunk :o

the old foot up the arse
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    feeling a bit tired and teasy, and kinda wishing I lived on my own right now.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Get_Right wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    feeling a bit tired and teasy, and kinda wishing I lived on my own right now.
    always better to live on your own.. :)
  • My house mates awful guitar playing.

Won't miss that when i move out :roll:
    My house mates awful guitar playing.

Won't miss that when i move out :roll:

At least there is no booty call as well, he could be serenading her :lol:
    But only a couple of months until you have to watch Holby!
    getting he hell outta work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I was called into HR with my boss, and my boss' boss. I'm considered antagonistic, but at the same time I exposed the flaws that should not be considered when writing our 2010 goals. I didn't lose my job, but I don't fit there. I hope there is an opening somewhere else. I wish I could go somewhere where I fit in.

In this job for 6 years, 3 years I felt validated by my old boss. 3 years I'm surrounded by at first one scum boss, then one incompentent boss, and now one careless boss. It was time to leave last June, and I'm looking. I looked at my history, and usually a door opens when I need it. I expect one to magically appear in my vision soon. I just don't know what it is.

:?:
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I was called into HR with my boss, and my boss' boss. I'm considered antagonistic, but at the same time I exposed the flaws that should not be considered when writing our 2010 goals. I didn't lose my job, but I don't fit there. I hope there is an opening somewhere else. I wish I could go somewhere where I fit in.

In this job for 6 years, 3 years I felt validated by my old boss. 3 years I'm surrounded by at first one scum boss, then one incompentent boss, and now one careless boss. It was time to leave last June, and I'm looking. I looked at my history, and usually a door opens when I need it. I expect one to magically appear in my vision soon. I just don't know what it is.

:?:
    good luck and god bless.damn the man!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    I should attack my sons room while he is at school, instead of procrastinating on here...but it's currently 32C and heating up...not exactly pleasant housework weather!
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    I should attack my sons room while he is at school, instead of procrastinating on here...but it's currently 32C and heating up...not exactly pleasant housework weather!

just do it sans clothes.

I want to get out tonight, I'm feelin it, but my local spot closed the doors last weekend.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • need a coffee...
    need a coffee...
    another day starts...god help me :|
  • best friend wife get pregneant !!!! :D
    best friend wife get pregneant !!!! :D
    it's not yours,is it??????????????????????? :o lol!
  • best friend wife get pregneant !!!! :D
    who told u??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    best friend wife get pregneant !!!! :D
    who told u??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    lol!
    huevos rancheros on blue corn tortillas
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I can't get the song "Release Me" out of my head... :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad