what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Peace-Love-Bow Wow

:D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    KU vs. Mizzou!!! rock chalk!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    Today I became Persona Non Grata. Guess theres a certain freedom in that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    i just had a crazy sneeze
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    If I lived on the west coast I wouldn't be having insomnia.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    This time tomorrow I will be picking up my son from his very first day of school!!!! smiley-shocked016.gif
  • This time tomorrow I will be picking up my son from his very first day of school!!!! smiley-shocked016.gif
    what an experience!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Back at work. Sucks. Got some "great" and "very exciting" job to do. Filling lists. Awesome. :evil:
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    today kinda sucked for a few reasons... kinda feel like smoking a (edit) never mind, I don't have time. Odd how I keep running out of time lately.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    This time tomorrow I will be picking up my son from his very first day of school!!!! smiley-shocked016.gif
    what an experience!!!

Most definitely!!! He's my one and only, so it's going to be a tad bit bizzare not having him around, making me laugh and destroying things!!! I've just spent so much time hugging him the past few days, just as well he's a big mummy's boy!!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I've got too much work to do and no time to do it in!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Lizard wrote:
    one more hour and then

FRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

well, at least for the rest of this monday....and yea, watching braveheart tonight.
    :mrgreen:
    He dies at the end.
    Hope I didn't ruin it for you! ;)

bitch.
    ;)

hubby seems to be on a kilt kick this week. tonight, rob roy.
    should i be worried? ;)
    :mrgreen:

is it a bad sign that i am salivating over the thought of my dinner tonight, and it's only 4:17? :?
    i'm not even hungry....but i just know it's soooo good. mmmmmm...spinach ravioli in a spicy olive oil-white wine sauce.

somehow i think i am enjoying eating, and food in general, so much more since i made my vow to eat uber healthy. we actually plan out our dinners, 24 hours in advance...and i so look forward to them, instead of no plans, and then day of going with whatever unhealthy craving i might have.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Why im not listening to any music with the £50 headphones i bought yesterday :?:
    Why im not listening to any music with the £50 headphones i bought yesterday :?:

:lol: Got buyers guilt?

I am pondering a day of meetings tomorrow
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Wondering why Dottles is posting in this thread instead of replying to my PM :lol:
    Wondering why Dottles is posting in this thread instead of replying to my PM :lol:

I've replied to your PM!!! :lol::D
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    It's time to shave...

been about 2 weeks, and it's really fucking itchy !!!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    45 minutes...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Just thinking of how scared and embarrassed I was when I got home this morning and found a couple of people in my apartment. :shock: They were checking all the apartments for maintenance, but none the less it was a bit unnerving...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Just thinking of how scared and embarrassed I was when I got home this morning and found a couple of people in my apartment. :shock: They were checking all the apartments for maintenance, but none the less it was a bit unnerving...

Yikes! I feel bad in advance for anyone I find in my house uninvited. Don't ever throw me a surprise party. I'm almost certain someone will wind up even more surprised than me.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • i can't believe my health insurance application was declined :-(
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    eyedclaar wrote:

Yikes! I feel bad in advance for anyone I find in my house uninvited. Don't ever throw me a surprise party. I'm almost certain someone will wind up even more surprised than me.
    Thanks for the warning!!! ;):lol::lol::lol: I got dressed in a hurry before I left this morning, and my bed wasn't made, and had unmentionables on the bed.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    mickeyrat wrote:
    that's pretty much how i feel all the time.
    These pretzels are making me thirsty! ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mickeyrat wrote:
    that's pretty much how i feel all the time.

yeah, same here.

oh well, fuck em ! :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    leaving work, and hopefully no one notices I am posting on here
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    I was eating a sandwich today and on of my molars broke!!! I guess I swallowed it. No pain, but I'm freaking the fuck out!
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • koukouroukou leme....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mr.pink wrote:
    I was eating a sandwich today and on of my molars broke!!! I guess I swallowed it. No pain, but I'm freaking the fuck out!

Ahh not good... Had two of mine removed in December.
  • Yet another year where the run up to my birthday is ruined. *sigh*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.