what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• applying for university at age 25 :o
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    applying for university at age 25 :o

no worries, my friend started studying at 26. It's never too late. What do you want to study?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

great! do it!! i was too lazy back then when i was in school...i often regret that i havent done what i was able to just because beeing too fuckin lazy :| Whats your choices?
  • looking like a foundation business degree. Gonna have to move back home and make any sacrifices but i think it might be worth it. Its a 2 year course but i have the option at the end of it to take a 3rd year to make it a full Business degree with honours.

Excited and nervous. Gonna get in contact with the university and see whether i can go straight ahead and take the course or i may have to do an access course for a year first but either way it looks like it's gonna happen.
  • 71step28 wrote:

great! do it!! i was too lazy back then when i was in school...i often regret that i havent done what i was able to just because beeing too fuckin lazy :| Whats your choices?
    so if u apply now at your 27,maybe ill follow ,,only 28 :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Really missin' my sister....

Fuck math homework. Another week of work. :roll:

I'd love a vacation right about now.. :)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Hmmm, I first have to get a better graduate before I can go to university to become a teacher for English, information technology and social studies.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    71step28 wrote:

so if u apply now at your 27,maybe ill follow ,,only 28 :roll:

hahaha :lol: nooo, my train is gone with that one... studying at university is far off chances and choices for me now. second thing is I'd love to study psychology (children and teens), but it would be me to be treatend after ... i think i'm too emotional and sensitive and couldnt get away with it
    ;)
  • 71step28 wrote:
    I'd love to study psychology (children and teens),
    so u will study about me??? :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    i think i'm too emotional and sensitive and couldnt get away with it
    ;)
    ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step28 wrote:
    hahaha :lol: nooo, my train is gone with that one... studying at university is far off chances and choices for me now. second thing is I'd love to study psychology (children and teens), but it would be me to be treatend after ... i think i'm too emotional and sensitive and couldnt get away with it
    ;)

I dunno what there is in Germany but how about a 'study at home' course?

http://www.open.ac.uk/

I think you can still study with these in Germany as its all online.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    My tummy hurts! :cry:
    i'm sorry about your tum-tum :cry:

Thank you, I've seriously fallen out with it :x
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,818
    chili slaw dog and a root beer
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    wind chimes- its really windy here and they are going wild
    love it
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    A pay cut.

EFF!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Stonerlady wrote:
    steak was awesome (mine was without cheese ;)).Now chilling and reading "Doors of perception"
    i read that book.aldous huxtley{i know i spelled his name wrong}is a good read but his stream of concience writing can be hard to follow.he was pretty high on lsd while writing alot of that book
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:
    A pay cut.

EFF!!!!!

:x :( :thumbdown:
  • How stressed I am about midterms. :cry:
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • wondering how I wound up a member of this site! what was I THINKING, I just want my money back this is the stupidest site ever who do you see to get a refund my god ! the inanity of it all boogles my mind ! is there antway out
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
  • blended1 wrote:
    wondering how I wound up a member of this site! what was I THINKING, I just want my money back this is the stupidest site ever who do you see to get a refund my god ! the inanity of it all boogles my mind ! is there antway out

:lol::lol::lol:
  • blended1 wrote:
    wondering how I wound up a member of this site! what was I THINKING, I just want my money back this is the stupidest site ever who do you see to get a refund my god ! the inanity of it all boogles my mind ! is there antway out

glad you :shock: think its funny I guess you have never had buyers regret ! aren't you the one who thinks aesop rock is an atmoshere song :lol::lol::lol:
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
  • blended1 wrote:
    blended1 wrote:

glad you :shock: think its funny I guess you have never had buyers regret ! aren't you the one who thinks aesop rock is an atmoshere song :lol::lol::lol:

Nope i just never heard of atmosphere before but i'm being educated ;)

I always get buyers remorse.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    another 40 minutes of boredom at work
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]
    glad you :shock: think its funny I guess you have never had buyers regret ! aren't you the one who thinks aesop rock is an atmoshere song :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

Nope i just never heard of atmosphere before but i'm being educated ;)

I always get buyers remorse.[/quote]
    sorry to hear that there is nothing worst then buyers remorse as for learning about atmosphere my husband blenderman can tell you all about it , them
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I got the worst review I've had in 3 years, and before this year I had the same boss for 3 years that gave me excellent reviews. As there is a salary freeze, which means no salary increase due to the review, it's just annoying. If there was money involved, I would *discuss* my director's impressions, and take my concerns to HR.

As it stands I just asked HR for copies of my 2006, 2007, and 2008 reviews for back up.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • need to sleep...
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    one more hour and then

FRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

well, at least for the rest of this monday....and yea, watching braveheart tonight.
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    one more hour and then

FRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

well, at least for the rest of this monday....and yea, watching braveheart tonight.
    :mrgreen:
    He dies at the end.
    Hope I didn't ruin it for you! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • heartbreak :cry:
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    how I am going to make it at work for the next 2.5 hours
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton