what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    RKCNDY
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    you think you've heard it all until someone tells you that they are bored with their friendship with you and it's time to move on to more exciting things. :( wtf?
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    sheila0225 wrote:
    you think you've heard it all until someone tells you that they are bored with their friendship with you and it's time to move on to more exciting things. :( wtf?

It just means you don't feed them the negative energy they need. Only a negative person would say that to someone and mean it.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Just looking at 81/1 guest's avatar...I think the baby is crying too...maybe it's just me... :?
    THAT's 81?? slick. Couldn't remember who it was.
    EmBleve wrote:
    Just looking at 81/1 guest's avatar...I think the baby is crying too...maybe it's just me... :?

seriously? how could you forget?? :lol::lol: :P ;)
    EmBleve wrote:

seriously? how could you forget?? :lol::lol: :P ;)
    :lol: I know, right.. I'm bad with names. :)
    edit: or should I say, names with faces. I know YOUR face, and I knew that smoking baby face from somewhere but I couldn't place it. And I know pinkbutterfly. :)
    sheila0225 wrote:

It just means you don't feed them the negative energy they need. Only a negative person would say that to someone and mean it.
    wow. yes, really.. negativity. I can't believe someone would actually SAY that. :roll: BORED?? How? ridonkadonk.
    EmBleve wrote:
    :lol: I know, right.. I'm bad with names. :)
    edit: or should I say, names with faces. I know YOUR face, and I knew that smoking baby face from somewhere but I couldn't place it. And I know pinkbutterfly. :)

:lol::lol: That's okay...we all have PJ brain lately!! ;)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

wow. yes, really.. negativity. I can't believe someone would actually SAY that. :roll: BORED?? How? ridonkadonk.

I don't have the same interests as they do. I don't see eye to eye with them. I don't stay up late like they do but I can see PJ in concert two days in a row at night. Gosh...the list can go on...it's just ridonkadonk like you said EmBleve.

I didn't know two people had to be totally in sync and be identical to maintain a relationship at any level with someone.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,682
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I don't have the same interests as they do. I don't see eye to eye with them. I don't stay up late like they do but I can see PJ in concert two days in a row at night. Gosh...the list can go on...it's just ridonkadonk like you said EmBleve.

I didn't know two people had to be totally in sync and be identical to maintain a relationship at any level with someone.
    THAT would be boring!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited July 2011
    sheila0225 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

IMHO, that is not a friend. You have to be different somewhat from each other. She just sounds close-minded.
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
    sheila0225 wrote:

I didn't know that, either. ;) If you don't have the same interests, nor see eye to eye, nor stay up late....there must be some reason you were friends to begin with ?? But really, it doesn't sound like a mutually respectful relationship if someone says they're 'bored' with you. That's mean. But I gotta respect the honesty. Cross him/her off the friends list, cuz it doesn't sound like he/she really is.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

THAT would be boring!!!
    +1 :D
    IMHO, that is not a friend. You have to be different somewhat from each other. She just sounds close-minded.
    Yes. You should be able to learn from friends, gain perspective, etc... find comfort and at least acceptance. As I have learned from a certain someone. :D (and a select few others, thankfully).
    EmBleve wrote:
    Yes. You should be able to learn from friends, gain perspective, etc... find comfort and at least acceptance. As I have learned from a certain someone. :D (and a select few others, thankfully).

+1 :mrgreen: :wave:
    EmBleve wrote:

:wave: love and hugs
    EmBleve wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

:wave: love and hugs

light too! :mrgreen:
    light too! :mrgreen:
    :thumbup: always.
    Off to spend time with my boy! He's up from nap. YAY! :mrgreen:
    boredom has expired. later gator.
    EmBleve wrote:

later...see things like boredom don't last long for me. :lol:8-) :wave:
    EmBleve wrote:

later...see things like boredom don't last long for me. :lol:8-) :wave:
    exactement! I never get bored!! :D :thumbup: Make your own action.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    how tired I am
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Having a "when life hands you lemons.... Fuck you! I asked for limes!!!" kind of day.

I want a redo. :(
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    So I was having a little after work snack...enjoying some pita bread and hummus. Almost finished my piece of pita and I noticed the start of mold. :? :sick:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    that lovely ice cream confection that Breyer's put out back in the 90s...layers of cream, chocolate, vanilla ice cream...what was it called? I can't find it anymore...and I have a craving for it.

I remembered! Vienetta!

I WANT A VIENETTA!
    viennetta-vanilla-hi-res.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that lovely ice cream confection that Breyer's put out back in the 90s...layers of cream, chocolate, vanilla ice cream...what was it called? I can't find it anymore...and I have a craving for it.

I remembered! Vienetta!

I WANT A VIENETTA!
    viennetta-vanilla-hi-res.jpg

That was some good ice cream - almost like a cake.... yummy :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just bought some - Ginger Gum.... I'll try anything not to get sick on the flight :|:sick:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Loving the change of plans! Going to cottage instead!!! :mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I can't believe nobody has commented on my kick ass homemade shirt!! :evil:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13