what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Sorry If I offended anyone, it wasn't my intention..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

Ummmm, you didn't offend me. Was it the bar thing?? Read what you'd put but didn't notice anything.
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222220000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    And a snack....
    John and Shawna
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

If you were a chick and posted that it wouldn't have even been an issue.

Go figure.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    SHARK WEEK :D
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    My 19 yr old. daughter who is in Guatemala for a month shooting a documentary about a school for the indigenous children of Guatemala.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    That I have 9hrs to go at work and the wifi ain't working so no Netflix for me.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    had a great weekend in DC....saw this: http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/curr ... ngshan.asp which was amazing :-)

oh, and this too: http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/curr ... creens.asp
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    How amazing it is to be so grateful for the things I have and not focus on what I don't have.
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    conman wrote:
    SHARK WEEK :D

damn right! did you see "ultimate air jaws??"
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    Claireack wrote:

Ummmm, you didn't offend me. Was it the bar thing?? Read what you'd put but didn't notice anything.
    Can't say bitch now???

Bitch, please...

On my mind, what a weekend.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Lost my wedding band at the same beach it was given to me at. Irony is irony flavored.

:x That sucks! Hopefully it will turn up . . . or you could get another one. Oh, and maybe it's time for a vow renewal. No, wait. Sounds like you need to have a whole new wedding! Yeah, that's the ticket :mrgreen: Seriously though, that sucks. Happened to me a couple years ago. Never did replace it though :? Didn't see the point as we both know that we're married. Don't need a ring to tell us that ;)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Thinking about the Soundgarden show in Van. Too freakin awesome for words :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And holy crap, I think Rogers Arena could have floated away with all the smoke that was in the air that night. I think I'm still high :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    this is awesome:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=164599
    go give it a bump if you have a minute and help raise $$ for Wishlist! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    It bothers me that seeing a picture or even hearing the name of someone I once cared for deeply, now makes me physically ill.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Lost my wedding band at the same beach it was given to me at. Irony is irony flavored.

:x That sucks! Hopefully it will turn up . . . or you could get another one. Oh, and maybe it's time for a vow renewal. No, wait. Sounds like you need to have a whole new wedding! Yeah, that's the ticket :mrgreen: Seriously though, that sucks. Happened to me a couple years ago. Never did replace it though :? Didn't see the point as we both know that we're married. Don't need a ring to tell us that ;)

I think it slipped off my thumb when I was going to get my daughter's flip flops out of a wave that came in.

I say thumb because that is the second wedding band I've had that got lost. The first one I never really got because it was lost in the mail thanks to fedex. The store we got it from didn't even call me a month after I was supposed to have it. So for the first year I didn't even have a ring.

On our anniversary we went to the beach and she gave me a band that was too big because I have small fingers, had to wear it on my thumb but we didn't get around to getting it re-sized. I assumed it wouldn't fall off my thumb since I've been wearing it for nearly a year.
  • Tomorrow my son turns 13. I'm too young to have a teenager.
    Emily
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    We have been dear friends for 21 years, and damn girl, I had no idea you are such a hoarder. 48 hours of moving your high school journals... I'm calling that show on you. I'm exhausted...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    chicken and...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    chicken and...

waffles?

dumplings?

biscuits?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Rice
    Chicken and Bridges.. I felt so uneasy about it all earlier, I had never been reprimanded for any statement before.. but, I guess it could be offensive to somebody.. I have NO idea why...
    I don't get it.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    im the only one i refill the ice cubes lazy assholes.. :x
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I am lucky to have a job with lots of time off and a boss who is understanding. Just can't get it together to go in today. :(
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
    Gosh golly boy! Get out of my head!!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    those taxi driver are fuckin nuts
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    the wolf wrote:
    It bothers me that seeing a picture or even hearing the name of someone I once cared for deeply, now makes me physically ill.

I'm currently going through the same thing. :( It's even harder when your heart and mind won't be agreeance.

you should see them in NYC or even Chicago! Now THEY are freaking nuts.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    sheila0225 wrote:

you should see them in NYC or even Chicago! Now THEY are freaking nuts.

Cancun, Mexico ..... I was never so scared in my life !!! :shock:
    ********************************************************************************************* image