Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    I completely feel for you...I guess you are paying now, eh? :shifty: :lol:
    :lol: i guess so, i'm used to it by now though
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    conman wrote:

Take easy...enjoy the internet time and catch as many Zs as you can...I have to agree, that shift is not a nice one!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    conman wrote:

Take easy...enjoy the internet time and catch as many Zs as you can...I have to agree, that shift is not a nice one!
    yup, i've been here since 630 this morning, i get an hour break for brreakfast tomorrow morning and i have to come back and work a full day :wtf: it's not fun
    conman wrote:
    yup, i've been here since 630 this morning, i get an hour break for brreakfast tomorrow morning and i have to come back and work a full day :wtf: it's not fun

So you've been up that long? Do you get a lot of emergencies to make it worth it?
    conman wrote:

So you've been up that long? Do you get a lot of emergencies to make it worth it?
    nope but the damn phone won't stop ringing :x
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

nope but the damn phone won't stop ringing :x

ugh

thumbnail.aspx?q=1025199057452&id=48d64ea81aad2e4241eb779f218cd083&url=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f_-HhGaUthUMk%2fTNqPmdhpbVI%2fAAAAAAAAALI%2fsT3HVUs1Yi0%2fS748%2fserenity_now.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Why do some people gotta be so snarky? GROW the F UP! it's not freaking high school anymore :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Why do some people gotta be so snarky? GROW the F UP! it's not freaking high school anymore :roll:
    Amen sister! ;) (I'm not religious but you know what I mean. :D )
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Loulou wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Amen sister! ;) (I'm not religious but you know what I mean. :D )

no worries, I do... ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    My Father....over a week in the hospital and no good news yet.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    BA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • putting my daughter on a plane...to start over...again. hoping that this time she stays on the right path. cause i just can't take it anymore.
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    putting my daughter on a plane...to start over...again. hoping that this time she stays on the right path. cause i just can't take it anymore.
    Love and light to you and your daughter.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick makes me laugh.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Should I go back to school? and if I do, what do I take?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,682
    cut the grass or nap. hmm, 90f+ today with high humidity. Already 86f. think I'll nap!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Jukee wrote:

Only if you want to.

If I had all the time and money in the world, what would I do?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,682
    Jukee wrote:
    career change? or go back just to go back?

If its change you're after, what professsional field interests you? Take classes that further THAT. Or just enroll and party your ass off!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    follow PJ all around the world?
    Tango
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    conman wrote:

That's a pretty good job....how you faring today?? Any sleep yet??
    Tango

I am surprised..I would have guess you would have the Horizontal Mambo on your mind! :P :lol:
    conman wrote:

That's a pretty good job....how you faring today?? Any sleep yet??
    i think i got around 2 hours total..... i'm hurtin' but only a few more hours of work and i can go home and take a nice long nap :)
    Tango

I am surprised..I would have guess you would have the Horizontal Mambo on your mind! :P :lol:
    the normal would be to have lap dance in mind
    Tango

the normal would be to have lap dance in mind

:lol::lol::lol:
    conman wrote:
    how you faring today?? Any sleep yet??
    i think i got around 2 hours total..... i'm hurtin' but only a few more hours of work and i can go home and take a nice long nap :)

Nap well, my friend. Nap well. :D
    Just looking at 81/1 guest's avatar...I think the baby is crying too...maybe it's just me... :?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Just looking at 81/1 guest's avatar...I think the baby is crying too...maybe it's just me... :?

you'd cry as well if all you did is smoke and post on a pj forum.
    :cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    1 guest wrote:

awwwwww okay...hug now? :lol: :P
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    1 guest wrote:

need a hug?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018