what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    and hell got a bit worse
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    oh Chicago, you are such an amazing place.. I have enjoyed every part of my trip, Ed was great last night and I can hardly wait for tonights show....
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    camp counselor to 14 7-to-8 year old girls, and my first day of work was today. went surprisingly well for a first day (been a camp counselor for the past 4 years) and REALLY hope it continues!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    All I want to do is cruise the streets in one of those electric wheelchairs I have in my office right now. Better yet, there are two. I think it may be time for a drag race...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    All I want to do is cruise the streets in one of those electric wheelchairs I have in my office right now. Better yet, there are two. I think it may be time for a drag race...

haha ..you wanna do my florida gig!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:

haha ..you wanna do my florida gig!!!

dude, J, it's on! I'm thinking drag race with some obstacles and off-roading too. Too bad they aren't Hoverrounds. Those things can apparently do anything. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    bleh.
    :|
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    bleh.

+1
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Nastasja wrote:
    bleh.

+1

:|:|:|

:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Idiot.
  • hungry

finally sorted my room out :D

still need to go shopping :x :x :x

party on saturday - need to buy something to wear and a present shit

and need to pack for next week and sort out holiday stuff and omg omg omg why do i never get stuff done when i have nothing else to do
  • just read that the Taliban used an 8 year old girl as a suicide bomber to attack police officals in afghanistan
    they tricked an 8 year old
    into carrying a bom

8 years old :o

sickening, i still can't believe that this kind of disgusting inhuman behaviour can exist in the world
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=162371
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,717
    scammers, my bank account and will we be able to find a good home for these cats.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Memere, I love you. I'll be right by your side, Pepere is waiting for you.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • neutron baumneutron baum Posts: 294
    wish I was richer so I could take an impulse trip to Minneapolis to see Vedder on Saturday
  • uncle not well. at all. not fair how one person can be loaded with this much ill health - kidney failure all his life and now his heart :(

mum's flying out to canada asap, she's scared and we all are. i hate seeing her like this, feeling this hopeless and hearing my aunty cry on the phone today was awful.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    fuck politics..the worst kind of people..assholes..stupid shits..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    uncle not well. at all. not fair how one person can be loaded with this much ill health - kidney failure all his life and now his heart :(

mum's flying out to canada asap, she's scared and we all are. i hate seeing her like this, feeling this hopeless and hearing my aunty cry on the phone today was awful.
    I hope your Uncle feels better. It sounds scary. <<good thoughts>> sent your way.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    uncle not well. at all. not fair how one person can be loaded with this much ill health - kidney failure all his life and now his heart :(

I hope your Uncle feels better. It sounds scary. <<good thoughts>> sent your way.
    ditto
    REALLY wished that a certain someone understood what it means to need my space and the importance of allowing someone the time to do her own thing! (i.e. enough with the damn texts and phone calls!!)
  • EmBleve wrote:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:

ditto

thanks a lot, just hoping for the best now. he's had a few close calls in the last couple of days, but i'm sure he'll get through it
    just very rough time for the whole family

thanks a lot, just hoping for the best now. he's had a few close calls in the last couple of days, but i'm sure he'll get through it
    I can understand. I'm sorry that you all are having to go through it... I just resonate shimmymommys positive thoughts to you and yours. It will all work out as it is meant to be...
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    Going crazy :crazy: can't find 2 tickets for Ed in San Diego :cry: . Due to heath issues we haven't seen him in 7 years. Any ideas :idea:
    John and Shawna
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Had braces adjusted today. Hello, fresh hell.
  • EmBleve wrote:

I can understand. I'm sorry that you all are having to go through it... I just resonate shimmymommys positive thoughts to you and yours. It will all work out as it is meant to be...

Thanks so much EmBleve, staying strong and positive will get us all through it x
    i want a fresh start...
    i don't know how or where to pull it off, but i so hope to make it happen.
    here's to new beginnings!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    my wife just called me...
    she ran to the store to pick up a few things...
    and while she was walking out a bunch of guys started shouting shit at her....
    wish i would have gone with her....

when i was single...sure, i'd look at an attractive woman...but i would never say anything. and if i did, it sure as hell wouldn't have been what they said. and i wouldn't have shouted it across a large parking lot.

she wasn't wearing anything trashy/revealing at all....
    and she called me in tears. fucking assholes.

sorry for the rant....it's safe to say that we're ready to move.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • paysonitespaysonites Posts: 1,150
    I feel for you man, I'm married and you have to protect what's yours in this world. It happens to my wife and damn we live in a small town. Well you can only do the best that you can do. You can't always be there but she'll need you tonight. I totally agree "what assholes" :x
    John and Shawna