Comments

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

I know. More of a fetish thing for me.

I do enjoy a good fetish.

just assume this is whats on my mind for the rest of the day :lol:

;):lol:
  • glad you approve! :D
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
    There is some kind of bird in my neighbourhood that sounds like a whistle being blown. :evil: I usually enjoy listening to them but this one may drive me to drink. :? :lol:
    glad you approve! :D

Me?
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Already a communications major, considering double majoring in sociology. I think I might be going crazy!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :wtf: :crazy:

.....got back from the eye doctor.
    they dialated my eyes...
    I can hardly read anything...much less see what I'm typing,
    how did I not get pulled over...surely they would have given me a ticket for 'impaired driving' can they do that?
    my screen is zoomed at 200%....
    I feel like i'm drunk posting, but I know wht I'm writing...just can't see it
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,742
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :wtf: :crazy:

.....got back from the eye doctor.
    they dialated my eyes...
    I can hardly read anything...much less see what I'm typing,
    how did I not get pulled over...surely they would have given me a ticket for 'impaired driving' can they do that?
    my screen is zoomed at 200%....
    I feel like i'm drunk posting, but I know wht I'm writing...just can't see it
    very well thought AND typed. Good job.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Fucking same old Tory scum :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    i reported this thread to kat and sea. needs to be locked.
    www.myspace.com

bahahahahahaha
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

:|
    :cry::cry::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I had such a lovely time this weekend with my guest.. I like showing people around this town.. It is a great place
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Finals start tomorrow :shock: (i should really get off here and stop procrastinating!) Freshman year of college is over in a week and a day, WOOHOO! :)
    But it got me thinking about how awesome freshman year was. made a great decision to come here. Learned a little about myself, met some awesome people that I think I'll be friends with for the rest of my life, made the biggest mistake of my life so far, studied hard and partied hard too. Good times, definitely a learning experience!
    ~not a dude~
  • Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    y u all mad tho?
    I knew it all along, see?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    just got my first board warning :shock: :lol:
    conman wrote:

I got my first one earlier today. Cherries have been popped

*cheers*
    conman wrote:

*cheers*

first? you've been here for years!
    www.myspace.com
    conman wrote:

*cheers*

My first warning? Yep.

*cheers*

My first warning? Yep.

i thought you were more of a rabble rouser :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    edited May 2011
    samjam wrote:
    Finals start tomorrow :shock: (i should really get off here and stop procrastinating!) Freshman year of college is over in a week and a day, WOOHOO! :)
    But it got me thinking about how awesome freshman year was. made a great decision to come here. Learned a little about myself, met some awesome people that I think I'll be friends with for the rest of my life, made the biggest mistake of my life so far, studied hard and partied hard too. Good times, definitely a learning experience!
    Not fair. you cant say that and not tell!!
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Who? Me? :? :lol:

Nope. I've never had a warning before. I feel so badass :mrgreen:

I could see it in your eyes. :P

hate to burst the bubble here, but keep in mind it was against a snotnosed little kid!!! Ya big Bully!!! ;)

mickeyrat wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that :lol: Well, we won't go into detail, but a hospital was involved :-? :oops:
    Biggest thing was that I was OK and that I learned from it.
    ~not a dude~
    mickeyrat wrote:

I could see it in your eyes. :P

hate to burst the bubble here, but keep in mind it was against a snotnosed little kid!!! Ya big Bully!!! ;)

:D

Oh you are SO going to be reported now :shock: :lol:
    samjam wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that :lol: Well, we won't go into detail, but a hospital was involved :-? :oops:
    Take it from me Sam, the best mistakes are the ones you repeat!!!! ;)

mickeyrat wrote:
    samjam wrote:

:lol::lol:
    Sorry to disappoint, but definitely not repeating this one!
    ~not a dude~
    samjam wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    samjam wrote:

ok, ok. I see you've learned it well. Now will you apply that lesson? Thats the 64,000 dollar question. :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ok, ok. I see you've learned it well. Now will you apply that lesson? Thats the 64,000 dollar question. :mrgreen:
    :lol: Oh rest assured it will not happen again!!
    ~not a dude~
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    edited May 2011
    Bleep bleep bleep!!!!!!!! That bleep bleep!
    Post edited by Nothingman54 on
    I'll be back