what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    ^^^

While I may agree with the sentiment, no need to get a perfectly good thread locked. :)
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    ^^^

While I may agree with the sentiment, no need to get a perfectly good thread locked. :)

Sorry, I'm just now expressing my feeling. I'm not a fan of that person AT ALL.
    I'll be back
    ^^^

Sorry, I'm just now expressing my feeling. I'm not a fan of that person AT ALL.

No, no. It isn't that I don't agree with you. I just was hoping we could keep this thread. :)

There is no reason we have to let the trolls win.
  • I think I am getting strep throat again :( :roll:
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    i hate pollen and allergies.
    wow this sucks.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    I think I am getting strep throat again :( :roll:

That is no good :(
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    samjam wrote:
    Finals start tomorrow :shock: (i should really get off here and stop procrastinating!) Freshman year of college is over in a week and a day, WOOHOO! :)
    But it got me thinking about how awesome freshman year was. made a great decision to come here. Learned a little about myself, met some awesome people that I think I'll be friends with for the rest of my life, made the biggest mistake of my life so far, studied hard and partied hard too. Good times, definitely a learning experience!
    Enjoy! My college years were the best years of my life bar none! :D
  • would love to be back in college
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    I have to go to work and I can't be bothered. :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    And to tell you the truth you couldnt handle the truth some of you men would be shaking in your shoes
    walking this road to know that your part of a community livestock or the only livestock around here if i took you into the Board game you would never be the same i know there is something going on its these vibes i keep feeling it sucks when there are good things going on yet that pull of the ear drawing near steps upon what was dear Charlatan look it up torpedo boy weird and gadaffy duck had his tent set up for a rump roast no time to be playing games fools your freaking me out some good some not good, yikes
  • Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    I can't believe we all got warnings. What a crock.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I can't believe we all got warnings. What a crock.

don't be such an asshole all the time, and you wouldn't have to worry about it.

disclaimer, this post is in jest, i think the world of Johnny and the terriffic job he does protecting our houses from certain disaster. please don't give me a warning. thanks in advance
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    EmBleve wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Finals start tomorrow :shock: (i should really get off here and stop procrastinating!) Freshman year of college is over in a week and a day, WOOHOO! :)
    But it got me thinking about how awesome freshman year was. made a great decision to come here. Learned a little about myself, met some awesome people that I think I'll be friends with for the rest of my life, made the biggest mistake of my life so far, studied hard and partied hard too. Good times, definitely a learning experience!
    Enjoy! My college years were the best years of my life bar none! :D

Thanks! Have thoroughly enjoyed freshman year (minus finals!! i'm going crazy!) and am very excited for my next 3 years here!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    would love to be back in college

that's why I've been studying since 5 years and have at least 3 more years to finish ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Paulina87 wrote:

that's why I've been studying since 5 years and have at least 3 more years to finish ;)

:shock: What on earth are you studying?
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

:shock: What on earth are you studying?

:lol: long story....but to make it short: 5 years ago I started bulgarian studies, and because I had no idea what I wanna do in my life after 2 years I took a deans leave to try something else and was studying indiand studies for 2 years, but I've realized that I want to connect my future with Balkans so quit indian studies and I'm studying bulgarian again....and I think that was one of the best decisions in my life
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    do I really want to drive 3 hours to the Gorge for a 3 hour concert, and then drive 3 hours back?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    do I really want to drive 3 hours to the Gorge for a 3 hour concert, and then drive 3 hours back?

Depends on the line up!!!

I am starting to get a bit nervous for tomorrow :o :oops:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You will be fine i'm sure :D

I got work tomorrow too ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I have a sneaking suspicion that my dinner is burning! Bugger!
  • just got given a ticket to eric clapton tonight in belfast! score!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
    Claireack wrote:
    I have a sneaking suspicion that my dinner is burning! Bugger!

I like how you felt the need to inform us before you checked it :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Wait...what tix are you waiting for? :?

Soundgarden pre-sale is today...I could win tix...tix are about $175/pair it's the only show with Mastadon, QOTSA and Meat Puppets....I just don't know what to do with the dogs.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    samjam wrote:
    Thanks! Have thoroughly enjoyed freshman year (minus finals!! i'm going crazy!) and am very excited for my next 3 years here!
    Good luck with finals! Just soak in the whole experience. Enjoy every minute of it!! :D
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:

Soundgarden pre-sale is today...I could win tix...tix are about $175/pair it's the only show with Mastadon, QOTSA and Meat Puppets....I just don't know what to do with the dogs.

Girl, figure it out!!! You have the best line-up and at the Gorge! Are you kidding me? You won't have a problem getting tix, none of the presales sold out right away, i think most, if not all are still available. I am sooo jealous of Mastadon!!

Don't worry about the drive home, you will be show-high as fuck! 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Girl, figure it out!!! You have the best line-up and at the Gorge! Are you kidding me? You won't have a problem getting tix, none of the presales sold out right away, i think most, if not all are still available. I am sooo jealous of Mastadon!!

Don't worry about the drive home, you will be show-high as fuck! 8-)

I want to go to the show! But I'm thinking...ok-scheming. I'd rather win tix so I can save the cash and buy EV tix!
    ...and the drive home would be with a car full of drunk people. 'heat trick'...I know!

- Christopher McCandless
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I turned in grades for five classes, now I only have to add up the numbers on the last class and submit them.
    Only a few more hours to go! :wtf:

:?

:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    that I'm going to see SOUND-F**KING-GARDEN on July 16th!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

You should totally go!!

Oh sorry. No tix for me but I start my new/summer job tomorrow...kinda nervous. It is what I've been studying for so I feel extra nervous!
    You should totally go!!

Oh sorry. No tix for me but I start my new/summer job tomorrow...kinda nervous. It is what I've been studying for so I feel extra nervous!

Gotcha! I think you'll do fine with your new/summer job! You've studied for it...put it to use! :D

I'm just gonna buy the tix, and if I win...I'll make my friend buy me $175 in...in....something! (can't sell pre-sale fan club tix)

- Christopher McCandless