what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• the contents of the booklet and songbook that come with the eddie vinyl and when in june its going to arrive on my doorstep
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I just found out my dad collapsed on Tuesday. My parents live in Cour d'Alene and will go to Spokane for tests to see if he needs a pacemaker type of thing. I don't plan on travelling there, but I'll call them later when I get home from work. He had a heart attack 20+ years ago, and a stroke 10+ years ago. I think he'll be ok, but I heard from my twin that he was depressed. Makes sense to me that he would be depressed, this health stuff is scary.
    So I just talked with him. He's getting a difibulator on Monday, but he's in the hospital now. The bottom of his heart was beating very fast, and the top wasn't responding, and that's why he's getting the difibulator. The doctors said he could still play volleyball in his league, so that's cool.

The 911 team had to shock him on Tuesday, but he doesn't remember it. He said they told him that they will give him medicine to help with the shock, but he doesn't remember feeling the shock. He wasn't slurring on the phone, and he sounded mostly aware of what's going on. He didn't have an IV in. My mom had to drive home which he said is about 40 miles from the hospital.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I just found out my dad collapsed on Tuesday. My parents live in Cour d'Alene and will go to Spokane for tests to see if he needs a pacemaker type of thing. I don't plan on travelling there, but I'll call them later when I get home from work. He had a heart attack 20+ years ago, and a stroke 10+ years ago. I think he'll be ok, but I heard from my twin that he was depressed. Makes sense to me that he would be depressed, this health stuff is scary.
    So I just talked with him. He's getting a difibulator on Monday, but he's in the hospital now. The bottom of his heart was beating very fast, and the top wasn't responding, and that's why he's getting the difibulator. The doctors said he could still play volleyball in his league, so that's cool.

The 911 team had to shock him on Tuesday, but he doesn't remember it. He said they told him that they will give him medicine to help with the shock, but he doesn't remember feeling the shock. He wasn't slurring on the phone, and he sounded mostly aware of what's going on. He didn't have an IV in. My mom had to drive home which he said is about 40 miles from the hospital.

ok now im thinking about you! hope your pops is ok!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    Anger. Shoving anything and everything up the ex's ass. Fucking her over in any way I can. Making her life a living hell.
    That's all.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    How I love salt. Amazing stuff!
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    music.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Sam Adams Summer Ale :D
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    fife wrote:
    I am thinking about when my next day off is going to be. will be working 7 days a week until July, then i am going to Italy for 3 weeks

I love Italy! What part are you going to?

On my mind...I ate popcorn at the movies...now I think I have some stuck in my gum...where my wisdom tooth was :? :shock: WTF do I do now??!!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    On my mind...I ate popcorn at the movies...now I think I have some stuck in my gum...where my wisdom tooth was :? :shock: WTF do I do now??!!

have a beer...have many beers...you'll totally forget it's there! :P :lol:
  • cheers! (sorry norm) :lol:

• conman wrote:
    Sam Adams Summer Ale :D

i do love the fact that most people i know are aware the seasons are changing due to sam seasonal and not the weather ... get 'em ohio

norm wrote:

Good plan!

You do know that I don't drink all the time though right??? :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

Good plan!

You do know that I don't drink all the time though right??? :lol:

only during medical emergencies ;)

besides, it's friday! :D
    norm wrote:

only during medical emergencies ;)

besides, it's friday! :D

Well if it is a medical emergency...perhaps I should :D Friday??? bahahaha As if that makes a difference to me. I don't start work until Wednesday. The last two weeks have been like a weekend to me! :lol:

your doc didn't tell you not to eat popcorn for a while?
    conman wrote:

your doc didn't tell you not to eat popcorn for a while?

Well no she did.... :oops:

But I was at the movies :angel:
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    21 hours to go.... (thanks for the updates Matt)
    Thank god I'm already packed so I can relax with a bottle of wine tonight. Detroit, here I come!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Work tp sucks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    a few weeks ago my son's soccer team lost a game 4-0, they only had 8 players show up, so no substitutes. Tonight they played the same team in the first game of a weekend tournament and won 7-0. The other team's coach was livid, thought he was going to pop a neck vein :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,743
    a long ass week capped off with the kitchen sink backed up. Draino aint gettin it. Far to late to go back out in the rain to buy a household drain snake, that chore gets to wait til the morning.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Having to get up at 4:30am on a Saturday is my version of hell. Sooooo tempted to call out...but pretty sure I wouldn't have a job come Monday. :yawn:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Mmmmm, not sure that my hair is behaving itself.
    is it time for a beer yet?
    conman wrote:
    is it time for a beer yet?

I think it must be :P

Gorgeous here today :)
  • just opened my first one right as i came onto the page! trying a new one (for me). boheme from the czech republic, great for this nice weather. beer o'clock people!

just opened my first one right as i came onto the page! trying a new one (for me). boheme from the czech republic, great for this nice weather. beer o'clock people!

Great beer in the Czech Republic!
    just opened my first one right as i came onto the page! trying a new one (for me). boheme from the czech republic, great for this nice weather. beer o'clock people!
    :thumbup: 8-)
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    I'm rearranging the stars, polishing the dull ones and thanking the lucky ones...
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Meeting new people is fun.. Driving to the airport blows, but is always worth it..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Grease, really? :o