what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Why is my daughter awake after midnight?
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I cant BELIEVE how much I have missed Stryper!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • All the wrong things, but at least work is done for the day
  • I just found out a guy that I worked with a few years ago passed away last night, and they think it was a drug overdose. I think he was around 30. He wasn't my favourite person in the world but that just plain sucks.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    freaking ipod....why wont you let me put LOXL on you?!?!? I'm only using 3% of your available memory..... :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    I have to go back to work tomorrow... :cry: I wish it would snow again... :D
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    JETS! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • What a great weekend of football, parties, and relaxation!!

Pure craziness.... who knows what next weekend will bring :shock:
  • its a secret :)
    “I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want, I never want it again.” — Courtney Love

“If he doesn’t treat you like a princess, then he doesn’t deserve to be your prince.” — Unknown

“And we’ll move on and go our separate ways. Just know, I’ll miss you everyday, but things just aren’t the same.” — Unknown
  • ViolinViolin Posts: 22
    Monday morning 9 am..sitting in my office..in front of me a week of work!! :( :( :(
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Listening to a lot of Led Zeppelin this past weekend, wishing I were stoned :shock: (I haven't done drugs in ages though :? :oops: ).
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Made yummy yoghurt and mixed berry ice blocks and fruit saald iceblocks.................I could eat them all at once!
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Spring is coming!!! not much snow left here :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Brrrrr -35C are you for real?!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    Dear itunes,

You suck big time...please refer to Microsoft Windows Media Player...you could learn a lot of simplicity techniques from them....oh wait...you're all about being 'uber hipster geek chic' nevermind...carry on with your confusing program and not allowing me to transfer all of my music from one computer to another.

You still suck....BIG TIME.

irritated ipod owner and itunes user
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    Dear itunes,

You suck big time...please refer to Microsoft Windows Media Player...you could learn a lot of simplicity techniques from them....oh wait...you're all about being 'uber hipster geek chic' nevermind...carry on with your confusing program and not allowing me to transfer all of my music from one computer to another.

+1

I hate Itunes, it's alway's a huge thing to do a simple thing.
    Jukee wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    Dear itunes,

+1

I know! It took me over an hour to get LOXL from the media player to itunes and then itunes wouldn't recognize my ipod :twisted:
    Only took me 2 minutes to get Cavstarr's album, LOXL and a bunch of covers songs onto my phone's SD card!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Tuesday is going to be a good day...new White Lies album released AND I get my new car!!!!!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    4and20 wrote:
    Jukee wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    Dear itunes,

+1

I know! It took me over an hour to get LOXL from the media player to itunes and then itunes wouldn't recognize my ipod :twisted:
    Only took me 2 minutes to get Cavstarr's album, LOXL and a bunch of covers songs onto my phone's SD card!

It's so frustrating! I wasted 3 hours the other day for my mom trying to download books onto her Ipod using Itunes.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Why will it take me 2 plane flights to get from Perth to Canberra or Newcastle????
    Thats 5 flights for 2 shows!
    I SHIT MYSELF FLYING!! :ugeek:
    I'm scared that I'm only refunding some tix because I'm shit scared of flying?.........stupid QUANTAS :evil:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Just wondering if I should venture out in the snow storm tomorrow... :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    If they call it a walkie talkie, why don't they call a vaccuum a pushie suckie?
    Jukee wrote:
    If they call it a walkie talkie, why don't they call a vaccuum a pushie suckie?

cuz that would be silly...it's a suckie pushie

- Christopher McCandless

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Why does my brother post the same youtube video on facebook 5 times in 3 hours (just about every day) ?

*edit- Make that 7 in the last 5 hours.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    summer
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Fedex is just awful...
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I am so tiddled off, 2nd course of anti-biotics in 2 weeks. Very horrible thing on my shoulder (infected cyst :sick: ), have decided to name it Clive, have politely asked him to leave but he's a stubborn old bugger and seems intent on staying :x
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    ricky gervais

:lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me