what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Boo Boo wrote:
    I'll have a 'Gansette please!?

If you keep putting an "e" at the end, you ain't getting shite!

I stand corrected...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Is 81 back?
    I'll be back
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Is 81 back?

Nope no yet :cry:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I really can't believe they make pj's for dogs.

Is it excessive to buy a down jacket for my dog?

They make hooded biker jackets for dogs :o

Does she need a track suit?
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    lol...

yes sir.

Enjoy!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    taking a study break
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    edited November 2010
    why on the busiest grocery shopping day of the year after the weather's been snowy/icy/freezing cold to mess up the roads/highways all over the state, so that some food doesn't get from the suppliers to the store, do morons throw a tantrum scream & yell @ the cashier when they're out of whateverthefucktheywant item? how is it the cashiers fault? why don't they think for a sec before they throw a fit.... :think:

OMG... they might have to serve a can of regular cranberry sauce instead of the whole berry version....the horror....lets bitch out the kindly cashier. after all he/she controls the weather, what delivery trucks make it through the ice/snow, what stuff's sold out...etc :roll:

oh and don't forget the cashier that's so busy they can't take a breath hid the items you want from you, or personally set the price high for whatever you're buying...just to piss you off... :evil:

happy holidays, fuckwads
    Post edited by prism on
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    how sometimes people just cant get out of their own way. :roll:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    prism wrote:
    why on the busiest grocery shopping day of the year after the weather's been snowy/icy/freezing cold to mess up the roads/highways all over the state, so that some food doesn't get from the suppliers to the store, do morons throw a tantrum scream & yell @ the cashier when they're out of whateverthefucktheywant item? how is it the cashiers fault? why don't they think for a sec before they throw a fit.... :think:

OMG... they might have to serve a can of regular cranberry sauce instead of the whole berry version....the horror....lets bitch out the kindly cashier. after all he/she controls the weather, what delivery trucks make it through the ice/snow, what stuff's sold out...etc :roll:

oh and don't forget the cashier that's so busy they can't take a breath hid the items you want from you, or personally set the price high for whatever you're buying...just to piss you off... :evil:

happy holidays, fuckwads

i just got back from the only grovery store in a ski town...to call these people fuckwads is an insult to fuckwads...go ahead and block the aisle with your cart and rat children while asking your husband what kind of tortillas to buy...i've got all the time in the world to wait while you decide

happy holidays, fuckwads
    norm wrote:
    prism wrote:

happy holidays, fuckwads

i just got back from the only grovery store in a ski town...to call these people fuckwads is an insult to fuckwads...go ahead and block the aisle with your cart and rat children while asking your husband what kind of tortillas to buy...i've got all the time in the world to wait while you decide

happy holidays, fuckwads

the round kind, duh. :roll:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

oh christ cate don't give them more options :evil:

seriously how hard is it to shop and why does it need to be a group effort? :roll:
    norm wrote:

oh christ cate don't give them more options :evil:

seriously how hard is it to shop and why does it need to be a group effort? :roll:

i dont know what do you want i dont care whatever you pick is fine by me yeah but...
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • norm wrote:
    prism wrote:

happy holidays, fuckwads

happy holidays, fuckwads

I, too, got the lovely experience of going to the grocery store this evening. Our local grocery store usually has parking right up front, but today I had to park ALL the way around back because there was no where else to park in the whole lot. (I dare say I would not even go within 5o miles of the local Wal-Mart) But what gets me is that when people are standing in the isle with their carts and their rat children looking for their tortillas and someone is on the other side of the isle doing the same, you are standing there trying not to be too obviously rude and just shove by. When they finally get the hint and move along there comes someone in the opposite direction with their cart and STOPS in the flow of traffic to look for something. I do not get this at all. So yes, I am standing here for a reason. Is it not obvious I am not looking at anything on the shelf? Can you not feel my death glare upon you and figure out that you need to move your cart? Can you not park your cart to the side and then look? Do you really think someone is going to steal the groceries you have not even paid for yet? Do you have to keep it right there with you at all times? :roll: :roll:
    I, too, got the lovely experience of going to the grocery store this evening. Our local grocery store usually has parking right up front, but today I had to park ALL the way around back because there was no where else to park in the whole lot. (I dare say I would not even go within 5o miles of the local Wal-Mart) But what gets me is that when people are standing in the isle with their carts and their rat children looking for their tortillas and someone is on the other side of the isle doing the same, you are standing there trying not to be too obviously rude and just shove by. When they finally get the hint and move along there comes someone in the opposite direction with their cart and STOPS in the flow of traffic to look for something. I do not get this at all. So yes, I am standing here for a reason. Is it not obvious I am not looking at anything on the shelf? Can you not feel my death glare upon you and figure out that you need to move your cart? Can you not park your cart to the side and then look? Do you really think someone is going to steal the groceries you have not even paid for yet? Do you have to keep it right there with you at all times? :roll: :roll:

wait...were you there? this is exactly what happened...and i added annoyed sighs to my glare :mrgreen:
  • norm wrote:

wait...were you there? this is exactly what happened...and i added annoyed sighs to my glare :mrgreen:

The annoying sighs just go over their heads...they just don't get it. Where were they raised? How can such a large number of people have no social graces?
  • That hot soccer player I saw at the shop tonight!
    norm wrote:

The annoying sighs just go over their heads...they just don't get it. Where were they raised? How can such a large number of people have no social graces?

this too is all the cashier's fault...you both went to go scream & take it out on them...didn't cha? :lolno:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    actually prism, for once the checkout was the best part of the whole experience :lol::lol:
  • norm wrote:
    actually prism, for once the checkout was the best part of the whole experience :lol::lol:

norm, we must have truly been at the same store. My cashier was a very sweet high schooler (and you don't come across too many of those). :lol:
  • celtics game
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    norm wrote:

norm, we must have truly been at the same store. My cashier was a very sweet high schooler (and you don't come across too many of those). :lol:

just so you both agree their earnings should exceed the combined wages of every customer in the store ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism wrote:
    norm wrote:

just so you both agree their earnings should exceed the combined wages of every customer in the store ;)

Maybe for just this one day, and tomorrow...
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    watching Dragon's Den and the guy thinks he's the reincarnation of Elvis :roll:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    Was it one of these?
    soccerplayers.jpg

:lol:

oh...and the holidays can suck it! :evil:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Was it one of these?
    soccerplayers.jpg

Not quite but I can look at that picture over and over again. :D *wipes away drool*

They are so lovely.

No love for turkey weekend?? :?
    Was it one of these?
    soccerplayers.jpg

Not quite but I can look at that picture over and over again. :D *wipes away drool*

They are so lovely.

The only thing that picture is missing is this:

armani-beckham.jpg:mrgreen:

nah that's more a holiday for my cats to enjoy :lol: Not exactly loving the holidays this year :(

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Was it one of these?
    soccerplayers.jpg

They are so lovely.

that's me on the right. where did you get this picture?
    www.myspace.com
  • Was it one of these?
    soccerplayers.jpg

They are so lovely.

that's me on the right. where did you get this picture?

How you doin'? ;)
  • The only thing that picture is missing is this:

armani-beckham.jpg:mrgreen:

nah that's more a holiday for my cats to enjoy :lol: Not exactly loving the holidays this year :(

As you know I am not normally all about Becks but this picture is something special. I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, that is for sure :lol:

• that's me on the right. where did you get this picture?

How you doin'? ;)
    :lol: That's exactly what I was gonna say

The Jeagler is HOT :mrgreen: