what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Forgot to order him the PJ hoodie before the sale ended. Shit.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • I have to go in for jury duty tomorrow. I'm think about not going???
    I'll be back
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Paranoia
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Paranoia
    Paranoia?? Why???
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Paranoia
    Paranoia?? Why???

just me being daft hunny, think I need to sleep xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Paranoia
    Paranoia?? Why???

just me being daft hunny, think I need to sleep xx
    oh...
    yes, it's late, we have to get some sleep, me too. Just finished my third glas of red wine (totally unusual for me!) and I'm quite dizzy :o:o (uhm, actually no, I'm not surprised, wine does that to me and I know that, but I'm off work this week, so ;) )
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    "We'd like for you to come in next week and interview, and meet the team. How about Monday?"
    :D:D:D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    "We'd like for you to come in next week and interview, and meet the team. How about Monday?"
    :D:D:D

coolness ^^^^

on my mind, studying blah
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Lotsa good stuff. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I want a foot massage so much!!!!!!

Ok
    I'll be back
  • Hash

Ok

Is that an offer?
  • My news release. I want an A so badly in this class. My prof said I was close this time but still a B+. I got an A on the mid-term but all my papers for this prof are in the B range.

Not that a B+ is a bad mark but I want an A!
  • I wish I could post a video of this crazy tightrope walking cat using the litter box. It is hysterical. :lol::lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I wish I could post a video of this crazy tightrope walking cat using the litter box. It is hysterical. :lol::lol:

You could put it on youtube and then post the link in here?
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I'm off today...why am I up so damn early?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    Will I be able to do my home visits this afternoon? Possibly not the one at the top of a steep hill, although the sun is shining so maybe the snow will melt.
    Just realised in all the snow excitement this morning, and the adventure of getting into the office I never put any make up on! :shock: :shock:
    No point now, been in the office all morning already...
    dottles wrote:
    Just realised in all the snow excitement this morning, and the adventure of getting into the office I never put any make up on! :shock: :shock:
    No point now, been in the office all morning already...

I've done the same before, and even though I only wear a little blusher and mascara I was asked if I was ill. :roll:
  • Sitting here at jury duty, high as hell and smell like it too. They have a table with FOOD!!! Wish they had brownies!!! This is gonna be interesting.
    I'll be back
  • why are people so unreasonable sometimes?
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    wow, I just realised that I didn't smoke a single cigarette since Saturday; and on Saturday I only had two and on Friday just one :o
    I had no intention to NOT smoke, it wasn't planned, I just somehow forgot it :)
  • im hungry
    and i really must get some work done tonight
    too excited with the gorge boxset - just got it :)
  • why is it so hard to take a breath sometimes.... do you ever feel like your lungs are just completely deflated and you can't breath? (clarification - due to stress/crap vs. health?)
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Why can't I write this paper?
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • yay getting a new snare drum head today!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 

Because you have lost your pen?
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Claireack wrote:

:oops: If only it were that simple. I have some "stuff" going on, and I just can't concentrate. Technically, it's not that long, and it's not that complicated. I have been sitting in front of this laptop for going on 2 days, and I've hammered out about 2 pages.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    Claireack wrote:

:oops: If only it were that simple. I have some "stuff" going on, and I just can't concentrate. Technically, it's not that long, and it's not that complicated. I have been sitting in front of this laptop for going on 2 days, and I've hammered out about 2 pages.

Take a break and go for a walk, fresh air will help clear your head. Sometimes you need to stop trying so hard to do something to be able to do it.

Go get some air :D