what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Panic, panic, panic - only a week tomorrow til I go on holiday. Hope I don't get bitten by anything nasty. :?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    This time tomorrow I shall be in London :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    :cry:

knowing that i cause problems in a family that i truly love feels like death to me.
  • I'm not sure...the thoughts are just racing by at the moment...can seem to hold on to one for more than a few seconds :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • I wish this stupid head cold would go away....

supposed to go visit my sister and her twin one-year old girls this weekend, but won't be able to if I'm still sick :cry:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    So very busy lately, running around and never any time to relax. And yet, my personal life is at a stand still - very weird....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • everyones minds go blank ?
    ...it emanates from their beings...
  • anyne know how to get in touch with other PJ fans in my area ? thanks.
  • mikalina wrote:
    So very busy lately, running around and never any time to relax. And yet, my personal life is at a stand still - very weird....

wow having the same eperience and it is almost like freedom, free time and progress are being evaporated :) not cool.

perhaps a change of some sort?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I cannot wait to get on the road tomorrow and head to New Hampshire for the weekend... I am so blowing out early, after hellacious hours all week long...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I cannot wait to get on the road tomorrow and head to New Hampshire for the weekend... I am so blowing out early, after hellacious hours all week long...

ooh. they probably have very beautiful leafage, or shall I say foilage, this time of year, eh? Have a good time.
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    Diving over coral reefs and falling asleep in a hammock afterwards 8-) . Total reality and not virtual. Why is only a tiny portion of my life like this??
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
    Claireack wrote:
    Panic, panic, panic - only a week tomorrow til I go on holiday. Hope I don't get bitten by anything nasty. :?

Who paniced the Toast??
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    PA121993 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

wow having the same eperience and it is almost like freedom, free time and progress are being evaporated :) not cool.

perhaps a change of some sort?

Yep, I'm working on some changes.... Thank you. :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Mikeack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Who paniced the Toast??

Just getting a little knot in my tummy every time I think about it. Why aren't we going to Blackpool for the weekend - much less to do to get ready.
    Claireack wrote:
    Mikeack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Who paniced the Toast??

Just getting a little knot in my tummy every time I think about it. Why aren't we going to Blackpool for the weekend - much less to do to get ready.

The Toast has been panicked for quite some time. Is tomorrow the departure date, or a week from tomorrow?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Claireack wrote:
    Mikeack wrote:

Who paniced the Toast??

The Toast has been panicked for quite some time. Is tomorrow the departure date, or a week from tomorrow?

A week today :o . I wish I was a better at flying. :(
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

A week today :o . I wish I was a better at flying. :(

It's hard to fly when you have arms and not wings.

I suggest lots of PJ boot downloads and a couple of drinks.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    why do people still try and import drugs to bali???? are they stupid?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Umm profits? :?
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    You are on my mind.....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Do I go out to bar or just drink more cider at home??? :?
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    once again I'm in need of a hot guy in a tool belt

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

Sounds nice. I just had 7 hot paramedics in my office. Love those paramedics... No tool belts, but big kits and hot ass uniforms. :lol:8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Sounds nice. I just had 7 hot paramedics in my office. Love those paramedics... No tool belts, but big kits and hot ass uniforms. :lol:8-)
    a big kit always does the trick :mrgreen:

• once again I'm in need of a hot guy in a tool belt

I could use that myself :lol:

I am thinking of having some wine...well deserved I say!! :D
  • electronblueelectronblue Posts: 3,460
    a turntable
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    a turntable

Do you have one that works?

I have one, but not a working one. The one I have has a broken needle from when we moved and I haven't taken the time to find a new one yet. :oops:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

I could use that myself :lol:

I am thinking of having some wine...well deserved I say!! :D

It's friday night. You should have some. ;):D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054

and then say "It wasn't mine!".......morons. :roll: