what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    To watch the new one hour season premiere of Family Guy @ 10pm or new episode of Boardwalk Empire @ 10pm?

*thinking thinking ...
  • bed
  • The new family guy was awesome!!!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • demetrios wrote:
    To watch the new one hour season premiere of Family Guy @ 10pm or new episode of Boardwalk Empire @ 10pm?

*thinking thinking ...

I'm thinking you need to get a tivo
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm bloody freezing and dog has just done an awful fart!! :x
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Claireack wrote:
    :lol: Dog farts are the worst, they tend to stink up the room for awhile!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jukee wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

You are definately right! She looks up at you so innocently after she's done it too :sick:
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

You are definately right! She looks up at you so innocently after she's done it too :sick:

Its possible to light any fart and the more potent the better the burn! Our dog may not like it but it might bring back family harmony? :lol:
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
    Stop complaining you have too much work, we share the workload and as you know i'm on the internet all day long. You're driving me crazy.
  • dad call,at home adress arrive a poster..mm..i didnt order any as i remember... :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    mad sancho drama up in here
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Found out late last week we're getting a new boss at work, sort of out of the blue. The guy started today, naturally it's a bit awkward, everyone's on edge wanting to make a good impression and the pucker factor is way up. We end up going out for lunch and Wishlist comes on while we're in place. I just smiled and was good from then on.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,002
    incredible $ making opportunity, short term, was offered to me today. I take it as a high compliment that he would ask. Now to wait and see if it works out. sure could use the extra dough.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Do you ever feel like a ball of yarn?

You start life wrapped neatly, orderly, no frayed ends, available for a knitter to choose a path for your future. A new style of yarn that knitters are excited about trying. Over time knitters come and knitters go. They unwind you a bit more than they need, take what they want and then wind some back up. You never quite feel fulfilled this way but you are happy that you are useful to someone. You aren't as tight as you once were and your ends become slightly frayed. Day after day a little more used. A little less presentable. A little less happiness.

One day, an inexperienced knitter becomes frustrated and throws you. A big ball of yarn... you roll across the room, down the stairs, unraveling as you travel under the bed where the sleeping cat lies. It's all over now. The knitter follows your path, gathers you up, wads you into a messy pile and shoves you into nearby sewing basket. The cat pounces at his new toy as two inches are hanging outside the basket. Why doesn't she bother winding you neatly back into the ball that is easy to unwind for the next knitter that passes by? Why doesn't she bother to put you back where you were so people can find you?

You were once a beautifully wrapped calico yarn. If anyone were to find you again, you would appear used, unkept, and your braid is much too loose. Your use is very limited since you appear weak. Instead of being used for the scarf mother would love to model, you are being used to make a floor mat for the garage under the car that is leaking oil. Why? Because the knitter didn't wind you properly? Give it another chance, dear knitter! You may be weathered and worn but you are still capable of making a beautiful winter cap or lap blanket. A tender heart, a gentle twisting, slight trimming, and a caring soul will be able to transform you into anything. Yet... days, weeks, months pass by. Not a glimpse. Worthless.

Oh no... a rummage sale. Grandma just put you in the "FOR FREE" box at the end of the drive. So is this what it is all about?

Too long for this thread I'm sure... but that's what is on my mind.
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    incredible $ making opportunity, short term, was offered to me today. I take it as a high compliment that he would ask. Now to wait and see if it works out. sure could use the extra dough.
    Congrats mickeyrat!
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Congrats mickeyrat!
    There's a car dealer in town, been here forever. Has quite the collection of chevy's. Including EVERY year of the corvette. My friend details cars for this dealer among others. The dealer is auctioning off his entire collection!! And my friend has the contract to get them show ready for auction. he asked if I wanted some side work. Thinking hard about taking a weeks vacation time and most definately would work on my regularly scheduled days off. Said hes been at it for a few weeks now and still has 120 cars to go!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Anxious, tad nervous about my operation tomorrow. EEK 8hrs till admission. :shock:
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Anxious, tad nervous about my operation tomorrow. EEK 8hrs till admission. :shock:

uh oh, everything ok?

Hope all goes well for you :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    pjfan31 wrote:

uh oh, everything ok?

Hope all goes well for you :)

Yeah sinus surgery and adenoids out too.....Just be very relieved when it's over......Thanx :D
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Well I was packing it when I had my wisdom teeth out. i'm sure everything will be just fine. Meanwhile that general anesthetic is some awesome stuff. I could go for some now.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    Yay co-workers sick today...that means I get to listen to PJ radio all day long, it's gonna be a good day :D
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Well I was packing it when I had my wisdom teeth out. i'm sure everything will be just fine. Meanwhile that general anesthetic is some awesome stuff. I could go for some now.

I had general for my wisdoms and I think I was more stressed about that than this one. But then again this is probably a tad more intrusive than the bastard teeth! :lol: But it will be all good, will nice to be able to breathe properly and get back into sports again.....touch footy here I come!
  • Why must she crunch so loudly with her mouth open and with saliva sounds… now she is on the phone having a business call, trying to speak so professionally… but then she shoves more of this loud crunchy food in her mouth…wow..she is crunching in the ear of the person on the phone. I’m trying to figure out what she is eating. Is it honeydew? Cantelope? Carrots? It must be something like carrots. The other two wouldn’t be so loud.
  • Poop on a Stick???? - Nah that wouldn't be crunchy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Cincy-2006
    Chicago-2009
    Philly (Spectrum 3)-2009
    Philly (Spectrum 4)-2009
    St. Louis-2010
    Columbus, OH-2010
    Indy, IN-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincy-2014
    St. Louis-2014
    Raleigh, NC-2016 (Cancelled)
    New Orleans Jazz Fest-2016
    Wrigley II-2016
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ....please get a promotion...please get a promotion...your brother is never going to call her, and we'd take better care of it than he would...does he even HAVE a garage? he's got 4 kids....it would get ruined...i promise I will wash it, and love it, and hug it, and take it to all the car shows....pleasepleasepleaseplease? can we buy it huh?huh?huh?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    ....please get a promotion...please get a promotion...your brother is never going to call her, and we'd take better care of it than he would...does he even HAVE a garage? he's got 4 kids....it would get ruined...i promise I will wash it, and love it, and hug it, and take it to all the car shows....pleasepleasepleaseplease? can we buy it huh?huh?huh?

I hope you get a promotion. And I hope you buy it- especially if it is a Camaro. 8-)

• Poop on a Stick???? - Nah that wouldn't be crunchy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I haven't heard that one again this week. Maybe she grew out of it over the weekend.

She just came back from lunch, where she ate lunch... and then two minutes later - she left the office, came back with a bag of chips, and is eating again. Now she is sticking hand in the noisy chip bag to pick one out, taking a bite and then crunching the chip with her mouth open.. I bet she is doing this just for my benefit ;). She must want me to quit :evil:
    I haven't heard that one again this week. Maybe she grew out of it over the weekend.

She just came back from lunch, where she ate lunch... and then two minutes later - she left the office, came back with a bag of chips, and is eating again. Now she is sticking hand in the noisy chip bag to pick one out, taking a bite and then crunching the chip with her mouth open.. I bet she is doing this just for my benefit ;). She must want me to quit :evil:

From everything you have told me, I wouldn't be surprised if she is doing all this to irritate you. :roll: But you are stronger than her!!!! :P
    Cincy-2006
    Chicago-2009
    Philly (Spectrum 3)-2009
    Philly (Spectrum 4)-2009
    St. Louis-2010
    Columbus, OH-2010
    Indy, IN-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincy-2014
    St. Louis-2014
    Raleigh, NC-2016 (Cancelled)
    New Orleans Jazz Fest-2016
    Wrigley II-2016
    Fucking backstabbing cocksuckers I have for bosses. Unfuckingbelievable!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    Fucking backstabbing cocksuckers I have for bosses. Unfuckingbelievable!!

I understand. I am right there with you. I recommend tripping them if you can get away with it. Nothing like seeing your FBC boss splayed out on the floor embarrassed as hell. Immature? Maybe. Feel Good Revenge? Absolutely. :twisted: