what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    ....please get a promotion...please get a promotion...your brother is never going to call her, and we'd take better care of it than he would...does he even HAVE a garage? he's got 4 kids....it would get ruined...I promise I will wash it, and love it, and hug it, and take it to all the car shows....pleasepleasepleaseplease? can we buy it huh?huh?huh?

I hope you get a promotion. And I hope you buy it- especially if it is a Camaro. 8-)

Spouse needs to get a promotion...and it's not a Camaro :( It's a 60s Caddy, less than 1000 miles or something, still runs, been garaged the whole time :) ...already told him about collector plates....shouldn't lust after it, I'll just end up with shattered dreams....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Fucking backstabbing cocksuckers I have for bosses. Unfuckingbelievable!!

I understand. I am right there with you. I recommend tripping them if you can get away with it. Nothing like seeing your FBC boss splayed out on the floor embarrassed as hell. Immature? Maybe. Feel Good Revenge? Absolutely. :twisted:
    fuck tripping, I'm talking about two counts of assault!!! I am soooo fucking pissed right now. Thank whatevers out there I have the day off tomorrow. I fucking hate starting over!!!! Job hunt in this economy? at the rate I need? have my work cut out fo rme there.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Poop on a Stick???? - Nah that wouldn't be crunchy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I haven't heard that one again this week. Maybe she grew out of it over the weekend.
    I spoke too soon. She just answered the phone, listened for a moment, picked up her carrots and started munching again... and then said....

oh poop.... :roll:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Looking forward to the Pearl Jam post tour meet up at the weekend...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    ....please get a promotion...please get a promotion...your brother is never going to call her, and we'd take better care of it than he would...does he even HAVE a garage? he's got 4 kids....it would get ruined...I promise I will wash it, and love it, and hug it, and take it to all the car shows....pleasepleasepleaseplease? can we buy it huh?huh?huh?

I hope you get a promotion. And I hope you buy it- especially if it is a Camaro. 8-)

Spouse needs to get a promotion...and it's not a Camaro :( It's a 60s Caddy, less than 1000 miles or something, still runs, been garaged the whole time :) ...already told him about collector plates....shouldn't lust after it, I'll just end up with shattered dreams....

Hell yeah Caddy. 8-)8-)8-)8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Hachiko A Dog's Story...what an amazing movie...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Home-made pizza baking....
    wine a corkin'....
    carmel melting for apple dip-age....

Betty Crocker?? Bitch please!

It's nice to cook again..... for someone that appreciates it! :D
  • I want to go to the Bridge fundraiser

home-made dessert is yummy

love rainy nights
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Shake it off. Never pleasant to be grilled by someone who's brilliant and ruthless, but that's the nature of the work and there is so much at stake.

Go to sleep now, and wake up in the morning with this behind you and start the new day.

Be happy they're this attentive & interested.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    mickeyrat wrote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D-LZxhXlNXY/SKuNUzo_mLI/AAAAAAAADxc/qA9u4YD6Tuk/s400/funny-toons.jpg
    I am mine!
  • AELARA wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D-LZxhXlNXY/SKuNUzo_mLI/AAAAAAAADxc/qA9u4YD6Tuk/s400/funny-toons.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol: good one patrida!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: good one patrida!!!

:)
    I am mine!
  • I always expect the worst...

I'm going to be positive this time and consider this to be the change I've been waiting for. :)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Rain, rain go away, come again another day.
  • no Claire this time in London :(
    no Claire this time in London :(

Definately bring an umbrella!
  • Why does almost every possible YouTube search, however innocuous, seem to return a link to "Childbirth Orgasms"?
  • Doctors app..
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Just because you don't want to hear your dog bark INSIDE your house DOES NOT in any way mean that everybody else in the neighborhood wants to hear your dog bark OUTSIDE of your house....at 5AM.....for 2 hours straight...I still have that sonic dog bark trainer...still new in the box...it would look great on my side of the fence pointed at your house..... :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Why is it so difficult to choose a fire set and do I need a coal bucket.
  • feels like I'm getting sick...either that or I'm just insanely tired
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Why do magazine illustrators depict me as a pleasant and much younger guy with thick and wavy blond hair? I am a crusty, shaved head, old assassin, dammit!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Why do magazine illustrators depict me as a pleasant and much younger guy with thick and wavy blond hair? I am a crusty, shaved head, old assassin, dammit!

this isn't you?

fabio_01.jpg
  • norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

this isn't you?

fabio_01.jpg

Send me ur email I have crazy pics of a polar bear attack

Post em here if u want
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

this isn't you?

fabio_01.jpg

Actually it is, but I was much younger then and... that was a wig. :oops:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

this isn't you?

fabio_01.jpg

Damn, eyed. Was this before, or after that goose annihilated your schnozz?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

this isn't you?

Actually it is, but I was much younger then and... that was a wig. :oops:

merkin?
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    jelly and custard
  • Busy busy busy with school.

I got my first paper back though and I did okay..which is good since it is the first paper I've done in years :)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It seems very quiet here today. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&