Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Thank you everyone. ( ps Amy, don't worry, I am not allowed by my Dr to use any method requiring someone to pick me up off my feet like that, because of the plate in my hip, as the plate sits just under the muscles along the pelvic floor).
    Much better today, still sore.. but at least I can walk. lol yesterday was a revelation.. until just recently, I had never had Sciatic pain ( though everyone else in my immediate family outside of my[strp]Mom has it). I am making an appt to get a referral to a back Dr. To get this taken care of.

Lmbo @ stripMom!! STEPMOM..
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Mediation with the soon to be Ex is surreal, bizarre and fucked up
  • Options
    Mad Season
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

Sorry, sweetie. I hope it's going somewhat amicably.

And enjoy the release of Mad Season! We had some of the Moore show going last night.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Sorry, sweetie. I hope it's going somewhat amicably.

And enjoy the release of Mad Season! We had some of the Moore show going last night.
    Thank you so much, Hedo. We are both trying to be as amicable as possible, we have a child. ..Yet, I fall into the abyss ever so often....thank you Soul Sistah.

And now..I'm listening to MS The Moore Show, thanks ;)
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

alaska

They need to play in Alaska. That'd be a crazy show.
    NOOOO alaska for my own personal amusement. no bands... just nature...

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    The thimble is being removed from the Monopoly game pieces. :s
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Strength hugs to you !!!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Hopefully all went well.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    In person interview in two hours. I know this stuff.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Wishing you luck, Ms. H!
  • Options
    Good luck Ms.!!

My ' trainee' dog is super cuddly.. so is my cat.. my lap is very warm right now..
  • Options
    Great interview! If I don't get this, I'm screwed. Of course, I have been laid off for a year, and I will just continue in the search. This job, though, would fit me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    Ms. Haiku said:

Great interview! If I don't get this, I'm screwed. Of course, I have been laid off for a year, and I will just continue in the search. This job, though, would fit me.

:prayer:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

Strength hugs to you !!!
    SD48277 said:

Hopefully all went well.
    Thanks to you both.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    edited February 2017

deadendp said:

^^ Yikes. Sorry to hear that.

Ms. Haiku said:

My wife. Hope her leg and wrist are OK. She took a nasty fall at work yesterday.

I hope your wife feels better, markymark550.
    Thanks. Well, we found out there were no bones broken, but the doctor thinks there might be ligament damage. They have to schedule an MRI later this week, probably Friday.
    Knee was fine. There is a little fluid that might have to be drained, but nothing to worry about. Her wrist is pretty messed up though...tendon, ligament, and cartilage damage. Doctor said that usually they don't recommend surgery for this, so that's good I guess.
    Post edited by markymark550 on
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,511
    Ms. Haiku said:

Great interview! If I don't get this, I'm screwed. Of course, I have been laid off for a year, and I will just continue in the search. This job, though, would fit me.</blockq

Nice!

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    I had atrial fibulation episodes a lot this year - 1-2 times a month. I gave up coffee because it is a trigger. In my case, though, I have had just as many afib episodes post-coffee . . . which means it may not be coffee. (YAY, PSYCH, YAY!) I plan to add it slowly back into my day, and not drink it after noon.

My cardiologist said to reduce my intake to one cup a day, but I was so frustrated I haven't had any coffee, even decaf, since October. Since I am still frustrated I'm putting it back in once I have a job. I think being unemployed is a bigger trigger because of the stress.

I can not wait!
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:

So hoping and praying they go with you for the job!!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,920
    Ms. Haiku said:

Bonne chance! I hope you hear good news soon.

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Packing, cleaning, organizing....and how much I would rather stay in bed.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Honesty can be dangerous here.
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Summer vacation. Not sure if we will be travelling, and where we will go
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited February 2017

Honesty can be dangerous here.

Gotta say that thread is amusing though :tongue: Well, simultaneously amusing and mildly concerning...
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    People being mean to me.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    edited February 2017

People being mean to me.

:hug: You seem like a very kind and thoughtful guy!!! I see lots of love coming your way as well, take in the words and advised that makes you feel better !!!
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

People being mean to me.

:hug: You seem like a very kind and thoughtful guy!!! I see lots of love coming your way as well, take in the words and advised that makes you feel better !!!
    Being kind doesn't matter, people don't give a shit in my life. But thank you.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Annafalk said:

People being mean to me.

I think people honestly care, why else would your threads go on for so long if no one cared? Look how many people that has made comments in your threads.
    (I think your avatar should reflect upon how you want other to see you or it should be about something that feels positive for you!!!)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

Annafalk said:

People being mean to me.

I think people honestly care, why else would your threads go on for so long if no one cared? Look how many people that has made comments in your threads.
    (I think your avatar should reflect upon how you want other to see you or it should be about something that feels positive for you!!!)
    I mean off the forum, in my life, my kindness goes unappreciated.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Annafalk said:

Annafalk said:

People being mean to me.

I mean off the forum, in my life, my kindness goes unappreciated.
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    Post edited by Annafalk on