Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I hope your battery dies, it's obvious you don't live in the neighborhood. When you knock on my door asking for help to jump your car, I'm going to tell you to fuck off.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Terror in Brussels
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    bluegrace said:

Terror in Brussels

:frowning:

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    that fact that I am off work tomorrow!!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

that fact that I am off work tomorrow!!!!

Hooray! :plus_one:
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    ^ that my quote button isn't working to quote DEP

yes. fun times with my daughter and her grandparents... :lol:
    thank you, Jesus.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,600
    RIP MR CRUYFF..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I like chocolate. White chocolate...
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    If you own a house with your husband/wife/SO....both names on the title....and they die....do yourself a favor and remove them from the title when they die....because if you don't you'll have to go through a process which is called probate if and when you ever decide to sell the house and let me tell you it's a pain in the ass for both you and the buyers....I am experiencing this now as the buyer....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    PJSiren said:

If you own a house with your husband/wife/SO....both names on the title....and they die....do yourself a favor and remove them from the title when they die....because if you don't you'll have to go through a process which is called probate if and when you ever decide to sell the house and let me tell you it's a pain in the ass for both you and the buyers....I am experiencing this now as the buyer....

Dealing with probate is a serious pain in the ass. Sorry you're having to deal with that. Good luck!
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487
    I think when ladies refer to a man as creepy, it is mainly because he is ugly. If 2 different men are gazing at you a little longer than necessary from across the room, the good looking man may make you a little nervous or make you feel a little better, the not-so-good looking guy is a creep.
    This scenario in no way refers to myself. :giggle:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Malroth said:

I think when ladies refer to a man as creepy, it is mainly because he is ugly. If 2 different men are gazing at you a little longer than necessary from across the room, the good looking man may make you a little nervous or make you feel a little better, the not-so-good looking guy is a creep.

For me, it depends on "how" they are looking at me....goodlooking or not, they can both be creepy creeps if they are being *weird* about it....if it's in a flattering way, then attractive or not, I'd take it as a compliment....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Malroth said:

Creepers give off a creeper vibe. I have one man who comes in to where I work and will only work with me. That's not creepy. Him pointing to his bare ring finger after I asked for his phone number to put on his sales slip (required but no longer for him) he kept hitting on me. I explained why we ask for it. He is a regular customer. I got a bit short with him. Finished taking care of his purchase and told my boss I would never ask for his phone number again. Whenever he comes in, my coworkers stand like body guards. He did apologize and thanked me. In a round about way, he was saying that he knew his behavior was inappropriate and he thanked me for not kicking him out.

There have been other people who I have pleasant conversation with who I don't find creepy.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    deadendp said:

Malroth said:

Creepers give off a creeper vibe. I have one man who comes in to where I work and will only work with me. That's not creepy. Him pointing to his bare ring finger after I asked for his phone number to put on his sales slip (required but no longer for him) he kept hitting on me. I explained why we ask for it. He is a regular customer. I got a bit short with him. Finished taking care of his purchase and told my boss I would never ask for his phone number again. Whenever he comes in, my coworkers stand like body guards. He did apologize and thanked me. In a round about way, he was saying that he knew his behavior was inappropriate and he thanked me for not kicking him out.

There have been other people who I have pleasant conversation with who I don't find creepy.
    what DP said...I have had clients that say very inappropriate things. One guy (who was in general creepy anyway) entered a Halloween costume contest for his dog. He won and came in to pick up his prize, I was being nice and said that his dog's costume was lovely (it was a Braveheart style suit of armor). Then he says in a low voice, "I made it myself...I'm a leathersmith in my free time and I make things like that for people...complete with whips. You would look good in something like that" *wink wink*. :fearful: I handed him his gift certificate and said, "Congrats, here is your prize, thank you for entering!" and walked away. He's a MD in his day job.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I like you ladies' stories of creepy guys. You are starting to convince me it's not just looks. :glasses:
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Mal...most women worth their salt (and pepper!) count so many other qualities above looks.

THAT brings attractiveness.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Mal...most women worth their salt (and pepper!) count so many other qualities above looks.

so wait......how many differences are there between men and women? It's a wonder any of us can stay together a year let alone a lifetime.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,562
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    ^^^Bwahahahaha!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Is that Wob Lowe?

Mal, as many differences as common grounds, at least from here.
  • Options
    Or Pitt...
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Is that Wob Lowe?

Mal, as many differences as common grounds, at least from here.

It is Wob Lowe.......creepy Wob Lowe....lol and that's hard to do, but they succeeded.
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Ah David Tennant, I'm so happy to have been born at such a time as to have been able to enjoy this wonderful man :smile:
  • Options

Ah David Tennant, I'm so happy to have been born at such a time as to have been able to enjoy this wonderful man :smile:

I can second that! I adore him! He's my favorite Doctor and I love everything I've seen him in!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    PJSiren said:

I can second that! I adore him! He's my favorite Doctor and I love everything I've seen him in!
    I was just watching his last episode as Doctor Who and crying like a little girl :tongue:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    Malroth said:

I can't speak for all women, but for me this is 100% not the case. It's all about the vibe man.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Right. There a are a lot of factors that can count towards a guy being creepy. It's an undercurrent in his eyes, something sly he says or a way he moves. Hard to explain creepy but you know it when you see it!
  • Options
    This - this amazing band, and how McCready seems like a young Neilsen and how Rick fucking tosses his pick into his mouth, then SPITS IT TO THE AUDIENCE.

And Bun E. Carlos.

What kind of great name is that?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vwzfg5NmUY
  • Options
    I just wish I had a bit of that talent - is that even the right description? - for just a bit of time.
  • Options
    it really sucks that since my cat pulled my H key off and I out it back on I drop 75% of my H's..uggh, annoying!