Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    JWPearl said:

wow had some pretty way out dreams didnt think i was going to leave a few of them
    had slept well but still a little tired..
    have to remember to tell christine if jeremy flirts hes out i dont want him no excuses
    with me your scars are not even scar are easy heals and no scars at all but for me im not even sure Jesus
    can heal me so no i dont think its fair im damaged big difference foundation is unsturdy
    to begin with and people can and have lied
    where as him his arse has been pampered with love from the beginning what your missing
    is not painful i am one to speak bc i know what it is like to be alone ive been alone
    for 14 years and that is one bit that does not hurt me so much
    if he disagrees well fine find somebody else whilst i look for my own dove

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    what about Steve?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    all stoked up
    sorry court and being
    set up is not what i call
    love sorry but what i call
    nasty and that kills everything
    in the end..i assume its a dance
    partners duty to torment their
    partner like this with court
    fear of tragedy and panick
    attacks oh yeah thank you
    for making me want to take
    a leap for celibacy
    just Sweet after how honest i
    was
  • Options
    ive had enough i wash my hands
    rather find myself a more understanding
    drink
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283

wow..they ask me from rocking.gr ,the number 1 Greek rock music website to write an artict for Pearl Jam Latin America tour!!

That is way cool!!! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    samjam said:

wow..they ask me from rocking.gr ,the number 1 Greek rock music website to write an artict for Pearl Jam Latin America tour!!

That is way cool!!! :)
    Congratulations, dimitris
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    How freakin Awesome Muse was last night. That shit was crazy!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Sprunkn7 said:

So glad that you had a great time!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Sprunkn7 said:

Ah brilliant, very excited about seeing them for the first time now! Do they play a long show?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,515

Said to Papadogiannis to stop this rumours about PJ and Glastonbury..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

Sprunkn7 said:

Ah brilliant, very excited about seeing them for the first time now! Do they play a long show?
    A little over two hours. Visuals too..it was really good. What I call modern metal! Very interesting. They have a pretty solid following.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

Sprunkn7 said:

A little over two hours. Visuals too..it was really good. What I call modern metal! Very interesting. They have a pretty solid following.
    Oh I know, I've loved them for years, haven't managed to see them live before though :) What I've seen on TV looked as amazing as I'd expect
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited February 2016
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

Did they have x ambassadors with them--I thought I saw somewhere they were doing a few concerts with them? That would be a good ticket. Muse by themselves would be awesome too. I know several of their songs now--Madness and Mercy being my faves.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Sprunkn7 said:

Did they have x ambassadors with them--I thought I saw somewhere they were doing a few concerts with them? That would be a good ticket. Muse by themselves would be awesome too. I know several of their songs now--Madness and Mercy being my faves.
    yes, X amb opened...they were better than expected. Another Falsetto singer that was quite entertaining.They have something but maybe it will come with experience;
    The stage set up was crazy. I can't understand how they can set it all up for just one night at each venue. The work involved is insane.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

Sprunkn7 said:

yes, X amb opened...they were better than expected. Another Falsetto singer that was quite entertaining.They have something but maybe it will come with experience;
    The stage set up was crazy. I can't understand how they can set it all up for just one night at each venue. The work involved is insane.
    Unfortunately Dublin is the only place on the tour where they're not doing the 360 set up :frowning:
  • Options
    mmm, the whole show really evolves around that stage. The bright side is Dublin will get a super special show b/c with this set up I think the setlist is pretty limited in changes night to night. So the Dublin show will be unique :hug:
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

mmm, the whole show really evolves around that stage. The bright side is Dublin will get a super special show b/c with this set up I think the setlist is pretty limited in changes night to night. So the Dublin show will be unique :hug:

Yeah that's us, unique :tongue: Ah it'll be amazing just to see them. I guess I could try get a ticket to see them in Belfast, they're doing the 360 there
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    searching for comfort understanding and sypathy from someone a person i choose to marry
    and finding out that all my pain fear and scars came from you and your clan just makes me hate
    you all and its the last place i want to be on earth
    you dont know what you have stupidly done did you never know you should not play with peoples
    lives when you are not God because you dont know what damage you have caused
    well you are my enemies and not my welcoming loving understanding sympathetic family
    and you were warned what you were doing was wrong but you thought you knew better
    hope your happy with yourselves i just hate you all now and can find a better refuge and abode
    somewhere else as yours is the last place i feel safe and loved and happy
  • Options
    How does the weekend go by so fast?
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

searching for comfort understanding and sypathy from someone a person i choose to marry
    and finding out that all my pain fear and scars came from you and your clan just makes me hate
    you dont know what you have stupidly done did you never know you should not play with peoples
    well you are my enemies and not my welcoming loving understanding sympathetic family
    and you were warned what you were doing was wrong but you thought you knew better
    hope your happy with yourselves i just hate you all now and can find a better refuge and abode

Us? :confused:
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    edited February 2016
    When a family wins the car on Family Feud, how is it split between 5 grown-ass people?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    deadendp said:

JWPearl said:

no not you lol i dont know you

this is on my mind which somebody and their family failed....

proverbs 17;17
    A true companion is loving all the time
    and is a brother that is born for when
    there is distress...!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    need to go groceries
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

deadendp said:

JWPearl said:

no not you lol i dont know you

this is on my mind which somebody and their family failed....

proverbs 17;17
    A true companion is loving all the time
    and is a brother that is born for when
    there is distress...!!
    I'm sorry. :frowning:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Malroth said:

When a family wins the car on Family Feud, how is it split between 5 grown-ass people?

They rock-paper-scissor for it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    My iphone and new technology. Sigh
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    money
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    The fact that I've been hanging out with this chick I really like for a month, and who I am now quite sure I have either fucked up or who is trying to get the point across she only wants to be friends.

Man, fuck dating. Fuck it to death!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Saltzy23 said:

The fact that I've been hanging out with this chick I really like for a month, and who I am now quite sure I have either fucked up or who is trying to get the point across she only wants to be friends.

Man, fuck dating. Fuck it to death!

Maybe you can get together again later, play cool :)