what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    He's in the same boat as me she simply just doesn't get it..too far gone couldn't careless doesn't try or realise or make effort to the inner qualities reminds me of 1 Corinthians 13:3 if I give everything to the poor and hand over my body that I may boast but do not have love.. I have not benefited at all..
    And further down in brackets what's lacking 4 ((((((Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,)))))it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 (((((Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. )))))
    Good self examining words for the humble kind that truely believe in self worth not egotistical
  • Budget day :anguished:

Budget day :anguished:

Rich for a day lol
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have a headache trying to understand people...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    RKCNDY said:

I have a headache trying to understand people...

Our world is tragically absurd and absurdly tragic.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Why have I been away from here so long?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,119
    You know..welcome back anyway..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,119

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Don't know why, but glad to see you here once again.
    ELITIST FUK
    went to bed early bc of a headache now i woke up i finally got rid of it but now i cant sleep :(
    experienced something amazing in my sleep it was me all alone...travelling to somewhere up up up.....but with the sensation of being excited i suddenly felt overwhelmingly sad and thought i lost my mum because what we had once discussed so when i woke up i went to check on my mum but to my surprise she was just sound asleep so today is just a lovely day and im very grateful that i have my parents and looking forward to a great sleep tonight.....
  • Where the hell is my life going?
    btw im so proud of you
    THANKS!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

Where the hell is my life going?

You have a lot of talent, skills and class; you'll figure it out. (PS - still hoping you chose the Fulbright scholarship, although obviously up to you :smiley: )
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    i agree with oftenreading jn..

thank goodness mum said it was all planned out.....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    my little neighborhood is so tiny...even though it is the biggest (population wise) neighborhood in the city, it really is like a small town community.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    strange thing was my nose was sore when i got back in this morning but mum thinks its normal...she said it will happen often in the next few days when i get up but i think i need to see the doctor lol
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Why is there another steve jobs movie?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    theres no place like home...
  • Where the hell is my life going?

You have a lot of talent, skills and class; you'll figure it out. (PS - still hoping you chose the Fulbright scholarship, although obviously up to you :smiley: )
    Cheers for the kind words :)

Love posts like this..

Im thinking of something else though

Pity your heart is black
  • JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    where I'm gonna be living next year now I've sold my house......
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
    im knitting and its good fun was mum idea to knit and keep busy was me to make a gift of it..so much love here..thanx to all the lovely people in my life i really appreciate your beautiful qualities
    you dont really know how much you shine in my eyes and to my sister whos moved on i missed you and remember you in my distant past C&C :smiley: xx oo
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    lots to do today followed by a happy our drink and a book signing with the ladies...these are always fun but man...I can't wait for the weekend to lay low low low.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Ropes, clips and group pee trips.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    JWPearl said:

Love posts like this..

Im thinking of something else though

Pity your heart is black
    What do you mean by this?
  • nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems Posts: 1,514
    edited October 2015
    what the hell is wrong with me.

i've been having a droopy eyelid since about mid june. my eye doctor told me then that it's nothing when i went in for a checkup. i ended up seeing her yesterday for an emergency because i was seeing weird light in my right eye for a good 20 mins - turns out i had a migraine and it's normal. but she wants me to get a CAT scan since my droopy eyelid hasn't gotten better. she thinks it could have something to do with my thyroid (and there are thyroid issues in my family.) but she says it could be anything, hence the cat scan.

i've never had a cat scan in my life. kind of nervous about it. my boyfriend (a nurse) mentioned i should see my regular doctor first and see if they can find anything with bloodwork.

just scared is all. :/

edit to add: i have no issues with my eyes, either. besides horrible eyesight. :lol:
    Post edited by nothinasitseems on
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2

i've been having a droopy eyelid since about mid june. my eye doctor told me then that it's nothing when i went in for a checkup. i ended up seeing her yesterday for an emergency because i was seeing weird light in my right eye for a good 20 mins - turns out i had a migraine and it's normal. but she wants me to get a CAT scan since my droopy eyelid hasn't gotten better. she thinks it could have something to do with my thyroid (and there are thyroid issues in my family.) but she says it could be anything, hence the cat scan.

i've never had a cat scan in my life. kind of nervous about it. my boyfriend (a nurse) mentioned i should see my regular doctor first and see if they can find anything with bloodwork.

:hug: I get it. I really do.
  • deadendp said:

:hug: I get it. I really do.
    thank you. :):hug:

i've been lucky in terms of health, honestly. worst thing i've ever experienced was food poisoning and having to be in the ER for a few hours.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    au pairs
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015