Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    taking my specs of and laying into bed and going to listen to music on the radio..
    as its going to be a lovely day for me..
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    This weekend is sort of a big deal for me and the hubby....we've made it 5 years married....we're going to have a date night, I think I wanna go to McMenamins....we haven't been to the Salem one yet....and it's been a long time since we've been to one in general, I love them!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    Just got back from taking kids for their dental check up . . . one cavity and sealants on another! I guess I should be thankful there's only one cavity out of the bunch!
    PJSiren said:

This weekend is sort of a big deal for me and the hubby....we've made it 5 years married

Congrats!!! Our anniversary is tommorrow, but we haven't made any fun plans (yet).
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • Options

Just got back from taking kids for their dental check up . . . one cavity and sealants on another! I guess I should be thankful there's only one cavity out of the bunch!

PJSiren said:

This weekend is sort of a big deal for me and the hubby....we've made it 5 years married

Congrats!!! Our anniversary is tommorrow, but we haven't made any fun plans (yet).
    Congrats to you too! Hope you do something fun! :)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Ever feel like no matter how positive you try to be, The negative comes along and shut's it down.Ever feel like you're so overwhelmed,that you feel yourself crawling out of your own skin.Ever feel like you just can't see the forest through the trees,The light at the end of the tunnel, The gold at the end of the rainbow,And once the smoke clears the air,There's more smoke.Nothing accomplished,Nothing gained, Nothing said,Nothing done.When sleep is the only escape, And 6 hours just isn't enough......Well,Have You??
  • Options
    donnaruhl said:

Ever feel like no matter how positive you try to be, The negative comes along and shut's it down.Ever feel like you're so overwhelmed,that you feel yourself crawling out of your own skin.Ever feel like you just can't see the forest through the trees,The light at the end of the tunnel, The gold at the end of the rainbow,And once the smoke clears the air,There's more smoke.Nothing accomplished,Nothing gained, Nothing said,Nothing done.When sleep is the only escape, And 6 hours just isn't enough......Well,Have You??

Yes, I have...it does get better....*hugs* If you need an ear or a shoulder feel free to PM me....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    when i was 14 i did skincare and makeup course and got into a commision job with alouette
    then left home to live with my boyfriend went interstate had a child
    then open my own buisiness at 19 with a medieval clothing store went back and forth to wholesalers with also fad lines
    and bought a sewing machine to make kids clothes it didnt eventuate
    i closed my shop up then went back to a company i worked for a motor company as courier cleaner and banker
    then i worked in a coffee shop for 3 years that my dad owned
    then i worked at a fruit and veg
    then i worked for an upholsterers worse job ever i was stripping furniture and rewebbing them
    then i worked for a dental lab for 4 years making models from mouth impressions and making mouth guards, bleach trays and stents loved the job but couldnt cope anymore
    anyway im 39 now so you do the math of how many years ago that was :sungasses: original my ass
    most these jobs i did mentally ill but not diagnosed and i only got worse towards the end....

also donnah if you need and ear to chat with im also here..pm me also you can use me up
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

PJSiren said:

Congratulations to you both!
  • Options
    donnaruhl said:

Hugs Donna. You are always in my thoughts, and prayers. And you know you may always pm me.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    FrankieG said:

deadendp said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

No work tomorrow so I will be visiting college roommates instead!
    Then driving up to CT to see Gaslight Anthem's final US show before the "break" with Nart :rock_on:

Gathering of the Vibes? Nice! Have a great time, Frankie. Tell Nart I said "hi," and that he is missed.
    :plus_one:
    +1, please.
    +2please.
    Nart bailed on me, that @******. I haven't gotten a chance to persuade him back yet :lol:
    Gah! I only found out this past weekend that my brother was working at Gathering. If I had known earlier, I could have hooked you and Nart (if he had decided to go) up. I hope you had a great time, anyways, Frankie.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    have a nice day/night people
    im getting off the net
    and listen to the radio..
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    3 months for 1st show at SA Tour
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Hi Dimi!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

Hi Dimi!

Hi Lisa...whats up!?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

deadendp said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

No work tomorrow so I will be visiting college roommates instead!
    Then driving up to CT to see Gaslight Anthem's final US show before the "break" with Nart :rock_on:

Gathering of the Vibes? Nice! Have a great time, Frankie. Tell Nart I said "hi," and that he is missed.
    :plus_one:
    +1, please.
    +2please.
    Nart bailed on me, that @******. I haven't gotten a chance to persuade him back yet :lol:
    Gah! I only found out this past weekend that my brother was working at Gathering. If I had known earlier, I could have hooked you and Nart (if he had decided to go) up. I hope you had a great time, anyways, Frankie.
    Shit! We didn't go because we were suppose to get hooked up from a friend but it never happened so we didn't want to risk it haha.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    I'm seeing the Counting Crowes end of August. I want to learn more of their songs before the show. I only have "Round Here" on my Ipod. I found the CD case of their album "August and Everything". There is no CD inside. I turned my apartment over looking for it. It's nowhere... :hmmm:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    Think I'd better get some sleep I'm going out with my daughter today at midday..
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    So excited that we got the open enrollment acceptance call for our daughter today. That means that we'll be able to have her attend an A/Excellent rated school/system rather than a C/D/F rated school/system. We'll have a commute- 20 minutes on good days and into the secondary snowbelt, but we'll be up and out early. An incredible opportunity that, as a mama, brought me to tears for her. She's scared about being the new kid, but I explained that at the beginning of the year, she won't be the only new one there. We're working on orchestra for her. (She played orchestra all year last year, but it was with a limited school program and we didn't need to purchase or rent a harp. We need to see how this experience can translate over to violin for her.)

So happy for the kiddo! =)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

So excited that we got the open enrollment acceptance call for our daughter today. That means that we'll be able to have her attend an A/Excellent rated school/system rather than a C/D/F rated school/system. We'll have a commute- 20 minutes on good days and into the secondary snowbelt, but we'll be up and out early. An incredible opportunity that, as a mama, brought me to tears for her. She's scared about being the new kid, but I explained that at the beginning of the year, she won't be the only new one there. We're working on orchestra for her. (She played orchestra all year last year, but it was with a limited school program and we didn't need to purchase or rent a harp. We need to see how this experience can translate over to violin for her.)

CONGRATS! That is awesome!!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    deadendp said:

WooHoo!!! This is awesome news! VERY happy for K.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    today is going to be a lovely warm day and going out with my mother and daughter for the day around midday should be sweet..
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    deadendp said:

Congrats!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    deadendp said:

Congrats to her and to you for all your hard work :)
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    S
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    I got to sleep in today.. It was soooo nice!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    FrankieG said:

I'm seeing the Counting Crowes end of August. I want to learn more of their songs before the show. I only have "Round Here" on my Ipod. I found the CD case of their album "August and Everything". There is no CD inside. I turned my apartment over looking for it. It's nowhere... :hmmm:

I saw them with Jenny in Dublin last June, and they were really good. First time seeing them for me too back then, and I only knew Raining in Baltimore. I really enjoyed the live rendition of the song Colorblind.

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    MATE
  • Options
    Really sad about having to give up my kitty.
  • Options
    Pap said:

FrankieG said:

I saw them with Jenny in Dublin last June, and they were really good. First time seeing them for me too back then, and I only knew Raining in Baltimore. I really enjoyed the live rendition of the song Colorblind.

Cool! Yeah, They put on a great show, judging from all the youtube video I have watched of live songs haha I can't wait!