Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    edited December 2014
    PJSiren said:

I just put what I've started of my story ( the one I'm working over in Poetry, Music, & Art), on Wattpad, to try to gain as much feedback as I can.. Just curious.. So I
    Look at the fan fiction section!! ( no offense to Eddie's girls, but....) there's like a six book fan fiction section devoted to this Niall horan (sp?) guy from 1D!! I couldn't help but think if how silly my own EV fan fiction just seem to other people!! But I wrote 1-1/2 stories.. This chick wrote 6!!! Ok done laughing.. Back to work!!

I write fan fic....but I don't think I could write EV fan fic...he makes me too stupid...LMAO...Seriously though, I go dumb and giddy when I think about him, like right now thinking about EV fan fic, I'm giggling like an idiot! lol :-p If you have some I totally wanna read it! :-D

Lol it's ummm intense fair warning.. Lol Wattpad under the same Username as here. ;-) let me know what you think of it when you've finished. I'm trying to continue polishing my writing skills.. :-) so feedback helps! I really shouldn't laugh at these girls for their NH fanfic.. Mine is just as cheeses in that respect.. Maybe even worse!! Lol
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    In

PJSiren said:

I just put what I've started of my story ( the one I'm working over in Poetry, Music, & Art), on Wattpad, to try to gain as much feedback as I can.. Just curious.. So I
    Look at the fan fiction section!! ( no offense to Eddie's girls, but....) there's like a six book fan fiction section devoted to this Niall horan (sp?) guy from 1D!! I couldn't help but think if how silly my own EV fan fiction just seem to other people!! But I wrote 1-1/2 stories.. This chick wrote 6!!! Ok done laughing.. Back to work!!

I write fan fic....but I don't think I could write EV fan fic...he makes me too stupid...LMAO...Seriously though, I go dumb and giddy when I think about him, like right now thinking about EV fan fic, I'm giggling like an idiot! lol :-p If you have some I totally wanna read it! :-D

Lol it's ummm intense fair warning.. Lol Wattpad under the same Username as here. ;-)
    I am so intrigued, Now I can't wait to read it!!! :-p
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Lol!! It's enough that I could never post it HERE! Lmao!

Ok
    Back to the job hunt!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565

10 years from now I won't wish I had worked more.

Must remember this as my work is offering overtime pay for me to work on Saturday this week. Hard to pass it up as the money would come in handy in making payments on the addition on the house but my kids need to see me and I need a day off. This opportunity doesn't come along often though and I am off 1/2 day on Monday. What to do?

Take it from here: Why are we working ourselves to death?. I hope that helps.

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options

PJSiren said:

Lol it's ummm intense fair warning.. Lol Wattpad under the same Username as here. ;-) let me know what you think of it when you've finished. I'm trying to continue polishing my writing skills.. :-) so feedback helps! I really shouldn't laugh at these girls for their NH fanfic.. Mine is just as cheeses in that respect.. Maybe even worse!! Lol
    I will totally PM you after I read it...I've written Christian Kane fic and Bret Michaels fic and WAAAYYYY back in HS I used to write WWE fan fic...but yeah, like I said, Ed makes me stupid I couldn't form sentences....LOL
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    dream of a bitch from hell, wow she had serious issues, i thought i was mental, but i have excuses, she did not
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Right now i'm worrying about how crap my skin is :( Meant to be going for a facial tomorrow after work and was really looking forward to it as a nice treat, but once again my stupid skin may fuck up my plans
  • Options

Right now i'm worrying about how crap my skin is :( Meant to be going for a facial tomorrow after work and was really looking forward to it as a nice treat, but once again my stupid skin may fuck up my plans

whats wrong with your skin ??
  • Options
    I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and one of the side effects is really bad acne since I was a teenager :(
  • Options
    Sometimes I can't even bring myself to leave the house I feel so crap about it
  • Options
    so you have to cut down on dairy products they dont help drink plenty of water ''plenty'' and try this conjestion creme from this website, it works wonders for my daughter
    balanceme.co.uk, and wash morning and night
  • Options
    Oh I've tried a lot of things, I'll check out that cream though. At the moment i'm using tea tree oil face wash and then pure tea tree oil on the acne, but really it seems to just come and go as it pleases. If i'm lucky I'll maybe get two days a month where I don't have to spent 10-15 mins every morning trying to hide as much as I can with concealer. I have to go to work, but it stops me getting out a lot. I've missed training and skipped social occasions just cos I haven't felt able to face people, even people who know me and I guess are used to it. It may seem like a small thing but it has such a huge impact on my life and how I feel from day to day
  • Options
    tea tree oil in its purest form is good to put at night time before bed, bc it stinks and stings but will dry out your skin, and also thin it, but i do recommend tee tree oil, but wash your face in the morning and dont use any other cream except for the conjestion cream, and wash with water only and use a toner that doesnt have oils for the skin, acidity will help with all the mucus in the toner then put your conjestion creme, it will also get rid of any marks and or scars, it has done to your skin..hope this helps, let me know in two weeks how you went, they also deliver by mail
  • Options
    Is it the congested skin serum? It's very expensive, but if you think it works I guess it's worth a shot
  • Options
    Ouch, £10 delivery charge, I may have to find something else to try i'm afraid!
  • Options
    yes serum, but it works, my daughter is lactose intolerant and breaks out but loves her coffees and mocha so she buys this stuff and the marks clear up and her skin clears up, but you do have to help with the other things mentioned, and a good diet with fruit is also good for the skin, especially strawberries
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yeah i've tried changes to my diet, I don't have any allergies or intolerances and don't eat much dairy. It's the hormonal imbalance is the problem unfortunately. The treatment for PCOS is the pill but I decided I didn't want to be on that long-term so I haven't been treating it at all for 5 years or so. I do like strawberries though so I don't mind giving that a try!
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options
    thats a shame, and i suppose the medication doesnt help with the skin ?
  • Options
    It's meant to but it never seemed to make much difference to me. I'll probably try it again at some point. Its main purpose is to give you a regular cycle, which I was never that bothered about haha
  • Options
    there used to be a company i worked for on commission called Aloe-ette skin care, but i left and they also closed down, they had good skin care range but people did not have faith in aloevera products, and commission is a lousy buisiness, i got training and learnt alot but i threw it in after 4 months lol
  • Options
    also too using fresh aloevera for the scars is good, daily but it stinks
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283

Ok
    Back to the job hunt!

Me too *sigh*
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    sorry bout that^

i have to go oput and do food shopping and dont want to
  • Options
    Thanks to Tree, things I cannot speak of.... =))
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

Thanks to Tree, things I cannot speak of.... =))

Lmao!! Just wait!! :-D working on the next part right now!!
  • Options
    went shopping, yes mother nature and friends joined in, drove past the park again yes its still there in the park, and yes comarderie is sweet.....
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    samjam said:

A year ago today I got to go to my first PJ concert. It fell on my baby brothers birthday whom we had lost 5 yrs prior. It was a day of joy and sadness, but a moment of learning to live with all I have because we lost him too soon.

Thinking of you today, and your family, and hope the good memories of both the concert and the time you had with your brother are balancing the grief.
    I second these very well-said thoughts. Hugs.
    Thank you both, it was an ok day even went to work for the first time in six yrs on Dec. 4. I am grateful for all the days I did have with my brother and that I have accepted letting the joy back in, in large part because of my experience last year. He was that always looked at the bright side kind of person and would be happier that I have found this path. He may have been younger but he's still teaching me things.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    TGIF :)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I saw an ad in the paper yesterday.. I am SICK and mother fucking tired if doing jobs I hate, in order to pay my bills! I am going to the Penrose event center this morning.. I'm throwing my hat in the ring for the Barn Manager position! Fuck hating life!! I may not get the job, but at least I can't say I didn't try! God how sweet would it be to wake every morning to the smell of a full barn!??! I MISS being around horses. I miss the smell, I miss the sounds.. I just miss that life!! I at least have to try!
    Post edited by whispering hands on