what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Not for nothing, girls, but, I'll have some stubble tomorrow morning, and my shoes will be a mess. Also, I often do a fake Aussie accent when I'm drunk that my friends think is hilarious.

Just sayin'. 8-)
    Now this is the kind of effort I'm talking about 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Claireack wrote:
    Worried about my hospital appointment tomorrow :(

Hope it goes well for you Claire :thumbup:
  • Not for nothing, girls, but, I'll have some stubble tomorrow morning, and my shoes will be a mess. Also, I often do a fake Aussie accent when I'm drunk that my friends think is hilarious.

Just sayin'. 8-)

You're 11 years older than I am.

Johnny A.: COUGAR HUNTER
    I knew it all along, see?
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Claireack wrote:
    Worried about my hospital appointment tomorrow :(
    your in my prayers sweetie...god bless you. :D
    Not for nothing, girls, but, I'll have some stubble tomorrow morning, and my shoes will be a mess. Also, I often do a fake Aussie accent when I'm drunk that my friends think is hilarious.

Just sayin'. 8-)

:lol: you and my husband are the same age :? :lol:
    when the hell did I become a cougar??? Well if I'm one, STB is too :D

• She is indeed, and Zig is on the verge.

I love this place.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

hahaha sure :D

I would love to rock some hot 25 year old's world ;) although I don't think that makes me a cougar :? :D I think that just makes me normal :D
  • :lol: you and my husband are the same age :? :lol:

I would love to rock some hot 25 year old's world ;) although I don't think that makes me a cougar :? :D I think that just makes me normal :D

What if he was, say, a 25-year-old with an awesome job. For argument's sake, let's just say, maybe a Firefighter or something along those lines?

Just wondering, hypothetically, of course.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Johnny A.: COUGAR HUNTER[/quote]
    when the hell did I become a cougar??? Well if I'm one, STB is too :D[/quote]

Wait a minute, your 11 YEARS OLDER than your husband? and you called me creepy for posting the Miley Cyrus pic a couple of weeks ago! Do as i say not as i do, is that it?

What if he was, say, a 25-year-old with an awesome job. For argument's sake, let's just say, maybe a Firefighter or something along those lines?

Just wondering, hypothetically, of course.

He would probably have a pretty good chance...hypothetically speaking of course ;)
  • KOYOURASS wrote:

when the hell did I become a cougar??? Well if I'm one, STB is too :D[/quote]

Wait a minute, your 11 YEARS OLDER than your husband? and you called me creepy for posting the Miley Cyrus pic a couple of weeks ago! Do as i say not as i do, is that it?[/quote]

GOT HER!

Cornered. Will comebackgirl make a . . . comeback? Only Jesus knows, and he's not alive to tell us.
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Wait a minute, your 11 YEARS OLDER than your husband? and you called me creepy for posting the Miley Cyrus pic a couple of weeks ago! Do as i say not as i do, is that it?
    Well he's an adult :lol: He's not a teen. He can buy his own beer and everything! :lol:

• KOYOURASS wrote:

Well he's an adult :lol: He's not a teen. He can buy his own beer and everything! :lol:

Well if THAT'S your criteria . . .

shiiiiit.
    KOYOURASS wrote:

You did not volunteer this info at the time!!! trying to make me feel bad just because i'm Sick and Perverted.
    THE GALL!!!
  • KOYOURASS wrote:
    KOYOURASS wrote:

You did not volunteer this info at the time!!! trying to make me feel bad just because i'm Sick and Perverted.
    THE GALL!!!

Serial. What a judgmental ruffian.
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Well if THAT'S your criteria . . .

shiiiiit.
    I think he can even own real estate! And get car insurance in his own name. Graduated high school...all that good stuff. And he doesn't wear these:
    mouse_ears.jpg

• I think he can even own real estate! And get car insurance in his own name. Graduated high school...all that good stuff. And he doesn't wear these:
    mouse_ears.jpg

I can do all that AND wear the Mickey hat.

Looks like you missed out.

He would probably have a pretty good chance...hypothetically speaking of course ;)

I think I know a guy who fits the description, and, oddly enough, he may or may not have just came in his pants.

Charming :lol:

Do you now?? Hmm...
    edited July 2010
    Well you will be happy to know i am no longer stalking Miley, i've moved on, NOW I'M STALKING!!!pink-cigarette-5001139.jpg

I've been watching her video's and stage perfomances over and over, become obsessed. I Must Have Her!
    KOYOURASS wrote:

THE GALL!!!
    Didn't think I needed too since it's well known on here :P Sorry - lusting a 17 year old girl is little different than lusting a 25 year old girl imo ;)

She's the same age as my husband...I'm fine with you lusting her ;)
    Scarlett-Johansson.jpg

• He would probably have a pretty good chance...hypothetically speaking of course ;)

I think I know a guy who fits the description, and, oddly enough, he may or may not have just came in his pants.

Charming :lol:

Do you now?? Hmm...

Yes, why don't you swing to South Jersey on your little roadtrip to Ottowa? It's on the way, I think.
    KOYOURASS wrote:

THE GALL!!!
    Didn't think I needed too since it's well known on here :P Sorry - lusting a 17 year old girl is little different than lusting a 25 year old girl imo ;)

She's the same age as my husband...I'm fine with you lusting her ;)
    Scarlett-Johansson.jpg

YA, i was stuck on her for a while after Lost in Translation came out. i've seen that movie an unhealthy amount of times.
    I think he can even own real estate! And get car insurance in his own name. Graduated high school...all that good stuff. And he doesn't wear these:
    mouse_ears.jpg

hmmmmm.... a guy who can do all that and come in his pants while wearing a mickey hat? HOT!!! :mrgreen:

But you don't have a real aussie accent :(

• I think he can even own real estate! And get car insurance in his own name. Graduated high school...all that good stuff. And he doesn't wear these:
    mouse_ears.jpg

hmmmmm.... a guy who can do all that and come in his pants while wearing a mickey hat? HOT!!! :mrgreen:

But you don't have a real aussie accent :(

Crikey! :(
    Yes, why don't you swing to South Jersey on your little roadtrip to Ottowa? It's on the way, I think.

It isn't really on the way but it might be worth the detour. ;)
    KOYOURASS wrote:
    Well you will be happy to know i am no longer stalking Miley, i've moved on, NOW I'M STALKING!!!pink-cigarette-5001139.jpg

I've been watching her video's and stage perfomances over and over, become obsessed. I Must Have Her!
    She's fine...Scarlett's fine...anyone who was born prior to the 1990's and would have graduated high school and is capable of making their own life decisions is fine :lol:

awwwww...for me??? :oops: :lol:

And he doesn't wear these:
    mouse_ears.jpg[/quote]

I wear these, Mickey Rocks!
    my wife wears the Minnie Ears. :D
  • Yes, why don't you swing to South Jersey on your little roadtrip to Ottowa? It's on the way, I think.

MIGHT be?! I'm insulted. :x
    KOYOURASS wrote:

Pink is hot!!!