what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    goodbye valentine.sleep my darling.say hello to john for me.i'll miss you. xoxo :(
    Sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    why thank you sweetie!! :) !
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    thanks for all the well wishes! she was my mother in law she was old school stong,loving,generous,forgiving and loyal she was my friend she was my special valentine...all year long r.i.p. mary, i love you, your valentine danny

I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounds like you have a wonderful extended family.
    Wishing you peace.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    goodbye valentine.sleep my darling.say hello to john for me.i'll miss you. xoxo :(

So sorry about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    thanks for all the well wishes! she was my mother in law she was old school stong,loving,generous,forgiving and loyal she was my friend she was my special valentine...all year long r.i.p. mary, i love you, your valentine danny

Wishing you peace.
    i love my "jammily"..and they love me 8-)
    mikalina wrote:

So sorry about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    thank you...so much
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Last week 2 people I know died. Well they say death comes in 3's. So iv been freaking out about being the 3rd one, Iv haven't really one anywhere being weirded out. so today my neighbor died! Do you know what this means! I'm not the 3rd! Suck for my neighbor. Hope I'm not the 1st in the next round.
    I'll be back
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Last week 2 people I know died. Well they say death comes in 3's. So iv been freaking out about being the 3rd one, Iv haven't really one anywhere being weirded out. so today my neighbor died! Do you know what this means! I'm not the 3rd! Suck for my neighbor. Hope I'm not the 1st in the next round.

wow, bad news dude...well, maybe not for you personally now, but bad news all around anyway.
    My Mother always taught me that bad things come in three's too....you aren't Irish by any chance are you?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

Wishing you peace.
    i love my "jammily"..and they love me 8-)

yes we do, you can be sure of it...after all, we are The Faithfull
    be sound, dude
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    My Horriblescope for Today....and even though I don't attention usually, this one is right on...WEIRD day to be sure!
    Taurus

This kind of strange day doesn't occur often, Taurus. You no longer seem to know what you want. Work or time off? Redecorate your house or live in a beach shack? It's hard to communicate because you feel it's pointless to try to explain your point of view, especially when you don't know what it is! The best thing to do may be to unplug from your usual activities and go for a walk. This confusion will pass.
    peace,
    jo

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

I am sorry for your loss.

On my mind? That I can't wait for Saturday :oops:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    tomorrow.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    what on my mind and been on my mind for a bit....is where is the host to this awesome thread anyways, it's been too long
    COME BACK please :(
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    StillHere wrote:

wow, bad news dude...well, maybe not for you personally now, but bad news all around anyway.
    My Mother always taught me that bad things come in three's too....you aren't Irish by any chance are you?

No irish
    I'll be back
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    pandora wrote:
    what on my mind and been on my mind for a bit....is where is the host to this awesome thread anyways, it's been too long
    that's been on my mind too, Where is she???
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    pandora wrote:

I just asked that of someone last week :?

Where is she???!!
    pandora wrote:

Where is she???!!
    I don't know :( Last I knew she was going on staycation...

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    pandora wrote:

Where is she???!!
    I don't know :( Last I knew she was going on staycation...

haven't heard from her in like 3 weeks! :( :?
    norm wrote:

:? Hope everything is ok

norm wrote:

:? Hope everything is ok

me too! hopefully she just got really busy
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I've been wondering where dreamy gal is too!!! :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am sorry for your loss.

On my mind? That I can't wait for Saturday :oops:
    thanks sweetie :D
    StillHere wrote:

No irish

ha! I don't know if that's good or bad.
    We Irish have all sorts of adages...one or ten for just about everything, you know.
    It seems to make everything "fit" :lol:
    peace,
    jo

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45824

tidbit about the lost dvd season 6 extras.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    how a corticated bone fragment inferior to my lateral malleolus could be representative of an old ununited avulsion fracture. im also wondering what all that means in english.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    how a corticated bone fragment inferior to my lateral malleolus could be representative of an old ununited avulsion fracture. im also wondering what all that means in english.
    :? :lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

it's probably leftover from childhood and it's simply a small bone fragment that remains underneath the set of ligaments and tendons that connect your lower leg to the outside part of your ankle.

It doesn't hurt a thing and you probably would have never known it was there had you not had an x-ray of your ankle or lower leg.

Sometimes though, if they are closer to the surface of the skin, you can feel them, or even see them, and its kind of a weird thing ..... when my son was a baby, he had one (well he still has it but he's grown now) at the front of his neck just above the collar bone in the soft tissue in the center of the front of his neck...you could actually see it..and when he was a newborn, i couldn't help touching it to see if it was growing because at the time i had no idea what it was. It was such a weird feeling because it was hard like a piece of bone, but it moved around under your fingers, and you could even pick it up a little bit under the skin since it wasn't really attached to anything.

So, anyway, it's a lot of big words for basically nothing.

:mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

justam wrote:
    :? :lol:

oh, was that supposed to be a joke? cuz i answered it ..heheheheeeeee :lol:8-)
    peace,
    jo

is this greeklish? :P
    StillHere wrote:

it's probably leftover from childhood and it's simply a small bone fragment that remains underneath the set of ligaments and tendons that connect your lower leg to the outside part of your ankle.

It doesn't hurt a thing and you probably would have never known it was there had you not had an x-ray of your ankle or lower leg.

Sometimes though, if they are closer to the surface of the skin, you can feel them, or even see them, and its kind of a weird thing ..... when my son was a baby, he had one (well he still has it but he's grown now) at the front of his neck just above the collar bone in the soft tissue in the center of the front of his neck...you could actually see it..and when he was a newborn, i couldn't help touching it to see if it was growing because at the time i had no idea what it was. It was such a weird feeling because it was hard like a piece of bone, but it moved around under your fingers, and you could even pick it up a little bit under the skin since it wasn't really attached to anything.

So, anyway, it's a lot of big words for basically nothing.

:mrgreen:

that much i knew. :lol:

so it is a developmental thing then... and up til now i thought i was perfect. 8-);)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    norm wrote:

is this greeklish? :P

no... just medical mumbo jumbo which we probably got from the greeks, or the latins, so in a way yes i guess it is greeklish.... anyway im blaming them cause its my achilles tendon thats rooted as well.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say