what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    how a corticated bone fragment inferior to my lateral malleolus could be representative of an old ununited avulsion fracture. im also wondering what all that means in english.

it's probably leftover from childhood and it's simply a small bone fragment that remains underneath the set of ligaments and tendons that connect your lower leg to the outside part of your ankle.

It doesn't hurt a thing and you probably would have never known it was there had you not had an x-ray of your ankle or lower leg.

Sometimes though, if they are closer to the surface of the skin, you can feel them, or even see them, and its kind of a weird thing ..... when my son was a baby, he had one (well he still has it but he's grown now) at the front of his neck just above the collar bone in the soft tissue in the center of the front of his neck...you could actually see it..and when he was a newborn, i couldn't help touching it to see if it was growing because at the time i had no idea what it was. It was such a weird feeling because it was hard like a piece of bone, but it moved around under your fingers, and you could even pick it up a little bit under the skin since it wasn't really attached to anything.

So, anyway, it's a lot of big words for basically nothing.

:mrgreen:

that much i knew. :lol:

so it is a developmental thing then... and up til now i thought i was perfect. 8-);)

don't worry, you're still just as perfect :roll: :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    StillHere wrote:
    that much i knew. :lol:

so it is a developmental thing then... and up til now i thought i was perfect. 8-);)

don't worry, you're still just as perfect :roll: :D

and modest. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    i am concerned that cate frances has stolen chadwick's identity.
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    how a corticated bone fragment inferior to my lateral malleolus could be representative of an old ununited avulsion fracture. im also wondering what all that means in english.

is this greeklish? :P

no... just medical mumbo jumbo which we probably got from the greeks, or the latins, so in a way yes i guess it is greeklish.... anyway im blaming them cause its my achilles tendon thats rooted as well.

many moons ago, a doctor took xrays of meet feet...when she looked at them, she started laughing...bone fragments floating around, pinky toes no longer having the consistency of toes...i really should have worn shoes more as a kid :P :lol::lol:

id be more concerned if i actually had the motivation to do such a thing. not to mention the technological expertise. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    norm wrote:
    many moons ago, a doctor took xrays of meet feet...when she looked at them, she started laughing...bone fragments floating around, pinky toes no longer having the consistency of toes...i really should have worn shoes more as a kid :P :lol::lol:

yeah but come the full moon it all just makes it easier for you to change.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

id be more concerned if i actually had the motivation to do such a thing. not to mention the technological expertise. 8-)

one day young catherine. one day you will be caught and you will be thrown behind bars.
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

oh that sounds just lovely norm...remind me never to look down if we ever meet :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

oh yeah, we're supposed to be "upset" with her aren't we now?

oops...well, i take back my definition if it will make chadwick happy :D
    peace,
    jo

one day young catherine. one day you will be caught and you will be thrown behind bars.

i remain unconcerned. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

i remain unconcerned. 8-)

i will not rest until chadwick's death is avenged.
    www.myspace.com
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    the end of the Jays game

still have Old Brown Shoe in my head
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Wednesday dinner

my 2 favourite people

bring it on :)
    wah
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    meh!...meh! and more meh!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    happy birthday dear Brendan..... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm so sorry ............ more than you'll ever know. My fault completely. :cry:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • What do you do, when someone you love, without question or warning is swallowed by a bird who is swallowed by a mountain, all swallowed by a dream come true?

Unlucky children is the question of my life.

The riddle of my body.

The air I breathe.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    ....what am I doing HERE when all I want is to be THERE??? Or at least somewhere with you :(
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    71step28 wrote:
    ....what am I doing HERE when all I want is to be THERE??? Or at least somewhere with you :(
    here??? with me??? :lol: in philly???....naa..it's to friggen hot here....i'll come to germany....make sure my beer is cold :lol::mrgreen:
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    17 year contracts are too long..

I wonder what day the MSG 2 poster will go onsale..

I hope my Macbook gets delivered by the end of the week :D
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Crying in the office is not a good thing for me to have done....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dottles wrote:

HR would like to speak to you now...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    71step28 wrote:
    here??? with me??? :lol: in philly???....naa..it's to friggen hot here....i'll come to germany....make sure my beer is cold :lol::mrgreen:

at least this makes me laugh :lol: It's freakin hot here as well, so no need to be in Philly (thats not the location I ment anyway ;) )
    dottles wrote:

:cry::cry: oh Leanne.....I know where and how you are right now :(
    I'm so sorry for this happen to you :(
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    The day just keeps getting worse.........

I was just reminded that today is the 10 year anniversary of your death. You were only 62 yrs old and just starting your retirement.

You were working in the garden, when a bee stung your neck. Your neck swelled up due to an allergic reaction and you were dead within 5 minutes. A shock to all of us...

We miss you dearly.... RIP Unlce Leonard.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

You broke your ankle and it never healed.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • little_wishlittle_wish Posts: 532
    FrankieG wrote:
    17 year contracts are too long..

I wonder what day the MSG 2 poster will go onsale..

I hope my Macbook gets delivered by the end of the week :D

That was my first thought!
    I've also been day-dreaming about a certain someone all day :-)
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

at least this makes me laugh :lol: It's freakin hot here as well, so no need to be in Philly (thats not the location I ment anyway ;) )
    aaawww i thought you ment meeeeee :lol: i still want an ice cold beer 8-)
  • Just got my new LED flashlight for my turnout coat at work. Bigger and more powerful than my old one, with a better battery life. Lookout, structure fires . . .
    I knew it all along, see?
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    The weekend :D