Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    JWPearl said:

Wish I was good at math especially high number multiplication and division, need a teacher..

Hmmm...i know this feeling...

~X(
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Pap said:

Yesterday night, I was out for a beer and run into a guy wearing a stickman t-shirt (you know the old one with the setlist on the back). I talked to him for a little while, but he's not a TC member and is not going to the MK show. So, we said our goodbyes and he told me that he should get involved with the fan club. Maybe I was preaching to the converted... :D

Very good action Pap !!
    May everybody takes you as a model !
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    ozgurkdozgurkd Juneau, Alaska Posts: 434
    love
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Excited to head to Chicago in a few hours!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Excited, well right now not so much but will be, to leave for the show tonight in some hours
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    marilor said:

Pap said:

Yesterday night, I was out for a beer and run into a guy wearing a stickman t-shirt (you know the old one with the setlist on the back). I talked to him for a little while, but he's not a TC member and is not going to the MK show. So, we said our goodbyes and he told me that he should get involved with the fan club. Maybe I was preaching to the converted... :D

Very good action Pap !!
    May everybody takes you as a model !
    Thank you kindly! :\">
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    sleep
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,740
    Pap said:

Yesterday night, I was out for a beer and run into a guy wearing a stickman t-shirt (you know the old one with the setlist on the back). I talked to him for a
    little while, but he's not a TC member and is not going to the MK show. So, we said our goodbyes and he told me that he should get involved with the fan club. Maybe I was preaching to the converted... :D

spread the religion pap..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I want to check my bag, but i don't want BA to lose it.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    njnancy said:

I'm going down the shore with my family for a week tomorrow - and i'm up packing, well, making lists and throwing things in piles, this is completely normal for me as i do it every year, most people probably would be sleeping and packed - but then i would be most people which i am, for good or bad, definitely not. So i took a break from making another list to type this - i am a premier procrastinator. i did spend the day with my son, gasp, shopping - when did boys turn into divas and girls turn into dudes?? holy crap, he was talking to 2 sales guys about matching this with that - i had to go sit on a couch and get away from it. Then he showed me a 60.00 hat - are you freaking kidding me? i told him i was going to find the skimpiest dress and wear it whenever he wore that 60.00 hat, to try to dissuade him from considering it. i then had 3 new male friends who wanted to help me find a skimpy dress - which i did, for 12.00. and a flannel hoodie and a sundress and a tank top - for 56.00 total - less than the freaking hat - which i would not allow him to buy. so i got 4 things, he got 3 - mine cost under 60 and his cost twice that - lucky it's his birthday on the 20th. okay - i guess i should pack something now. nice procrastinating with you guys. i'm heading to be amongst the waves, laptop in tow, of course.

Lol. Hope the jersey shore is as beautiful for you as it was for me last weekend. We had absolutely perfect weather and a blissful (though short) 3 days. Your shopping experience sounds so like mine with my teenage girl who is definitely not a dude!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,893
    Whats on my mind?

Well, I am doing some laundry.
    Then I am off to work for what I hope turns out to be 8 hours of overtime.
    Then I will go out to dinner with my wife and nephew.
    Then I am getting up at 4am to take my nephew fishing.

A BIG weekend!
    :))
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    frozenwithsaltfrozenwithsalt Texas Posts: 765

Whats on my mind?

A BIG weekend!

Love to fish, but am in no way good at fishing. I usually catch crabs and they get all pissy when I pull them up on the dock...
  • Options
    cranberry silence
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,893

Whats on my mind?

A BIG weekend!

Love to fish, but am in no way good at fishing. I usually catch crabs and they get all pissy when I pull them up on the dock...
    Hahahaha!

Pissy crabs?
    Now that's funny!

I love to fish.
    Can spend 12 hours staring at the water.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Whats on my mind?

A BIG weekend!

Hahahaha!

Pissy crabs?
    Now that's funny!

I love to fish.
    Yes they hold their little front claws up, waving them and snapping. So I toss them back and sure enough a few minutes later up comes another one or it might be the same one - who knows.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

Whats on my mind?

A BIG weekend!

Hahahaha!

Pissy crabs?
    Now that's funny!

I love to fish.
    Yes they hold their little front claws up, waving them and snapping. So I toss them back and sure enough a few minutes later up comes another one or it might be the same one - who knows.
    i love crabbing! been doing it since i was a little girl. We used to catch those freaky spider crabs - haven't seen them in awhile - thank goodness - but hopefully i'll get my ass in gear, finishing packing and find out sometime in the next 8 days!

Lol. Hope the jersey shore is as beautiful for you as it was for me last weekend. We had absolutely perfect weather and a blissful (though short) 3 days. Your shopping experience sounds so like mine with my teenage girl who is definitely not a dude!

i don't have a daughter, so i'm sure they are just as 'bad'. This was my first time shopping with him since he became a true teen, the most time i've spent with him in a year, so i was completely unprepared; but so happy to be with him, and it went well - which is good since we're all going to be down the shore together. I was simply amazed at the conversations about matching hats and shirts and shorts and underwear (grrrr) going on between guys! i didn't understand half the things they were talking about, i had one question 'how much' (and i'm not a newbie clothes shopper!) i guess i was more of a dude - cause i picked 4 things in the time it took him to figure out what the appropriate type of hat would be`- lol.
    Still not packed fully. i don't know why i am so bad about packing - i'm completely overwhelmed - i would pay a day worker to finish this for me, i have to be on the turnpike in 1/2 an hour, but by 4 i'll be in diamond beach, my happy place. :-D.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Go into Target for lightbulbs - an hour later I have a new lamp, shoe rack, spice rack,book shelf and blue ray Master and Commander movie (love the score)but no lightbulbs. Every freaking time.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

Go into Target for lightbulbs - an hour later I have a new lamp, shoe rack, spice rack,book shelf and blue ray Master and Commander movie (love the score)but no lightbulbs. Every freaking time.

So glad I'm not the only one that does this.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    ldent42 said:

So glad I'm not the only one that does this.
    Same thing here - lol - go in for dog food, leave with a cart full, no dog food - did it just last night. i always say, i'm just gonna run down to target. Two hours later.....
    and you have no light bulbs for your lamp, i realized - at least you're not alone!

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Must get back to sleep just wanted to see the setlist lol..nice one..
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I still freaking need lightbulbs. Also the lamp I bought today has a glass base and there's a speck of something stuck in there and it's bugging me to no end. Like when someone erases a dry erase or chalk board and leaves a small part of a letter. Enough to drive me crazy. Anywho I'm taking the lamp back to Target to exchange for one that doesn't have a speck and this time I shall triumph and will not walk out with anything other than lightbulbs!

And maybe a stir fry pan.

• Options
    Discernment alot people lack this its a little like consideration but not as quite..
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    23scidoo said:

Pap said:

Yesterday night, I was out for a beer and run into a guy wearing a stickman t-shirt (you know the old one with the setlist on the back). I talked to him for a
    little while, but he's not a TC member and is not going to the MK show. So, we said our goodbyes and he told me that he should get involved with the fan club. Maybe I was preaching to the converted... :D

spread the religion pap..

;):D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    you
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Obsessed with lululemon ruffled running skirts but why do they have to be so expensive?!
  • Options
    Twinkle of an eye lost in rare thought I caught your star it shines so brightly how clear you are...
  • Options
    tea and a toast
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    have to be getting around to doing a similar thing..the morning is escaping me
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited June 2014
    My thoughts keeps returning to the concert yesterday...I have a hard time to focus somehow...Eddie was so adorable.. ;;)
  • Options
    Baking home made wedges for me and my mum for when she gets home from the meeting...
    I miss my dad lol..