Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    SD48277 wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Impromptu Sleigh Bells show tonight? Don't mind if I do! :)
    Lucky you! 8-)
    They were terrific!! LOUD, too. I always bring earplugs with me just in case, and I normally don't wear them (I really should with the amount of shows I go to :oops:) but I did tonight. Awesome crowd as well!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    shortstack wrote:
    Sweden

that's amazing! i was just thinking about sweden too!

Think I'm going to drop out of college and go to metal festivals
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I've got the intro to Long Road stuck in my head.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Time we best begin
    Here at the ending
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    San Diego. San Diego. San Diego. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I've talked to several people lately that claim to have tried dog food. :wtf:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

I've never tried dog food but I have tried cat food... :oops: Wait, I take that back...I may have tried dog treats before... :? :oops:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

I've never tried dog food but I have tried cat food... :oops: Wait, I take that back...I may have tried dog treats before... :? :oops:

:lol::lol: haha another one joins my weird list! :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: My mom had these little pretzel-shaped treats for the dogs...and she said "the boys really love these treats...they must be good"...so I tried one. They tasted like animal crackers. I convinced my sister's friend to try them too. He liked them so much he went to Petco and got a bag.... :fp: :wtf: :crazy: :lol:

The catfood stuff...I was a kid when I tried that...so I feel like that's a pretty good excuse. :shifty:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: My mom had these little pretzel-shaped treats for the dogs...and she said "the boys really love these treats...they must be good"...so I tried one. They tasted like animal crackers. I convinced my sister's friend to try them too. He liked them so much he went to Petco and got a bag.... :fp: :wtf: :crazy: :lol:

The catfood stuff...I was a kid when I tried that...so I feel like that's a pretty good excuse. :shifty:

:lol::lol: I could see trying the treats...animmal crackers you say? yum
    ...but what about the wet food? :sick:
    Dog food wouldnt be so bad maybe, but cat food is just gnarly. :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    no, I don't think I will
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    shortstack wrote:
    Sweden

that's amazing! i was just thinking about sweden too!

Think I'm going to drop out of college and go to metal festivals

Perhaps you should consider other options?? :lol::lol:
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Huge project due in 2 weeks, and my group members are 4 complete idiots. :fp:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Tonight, after work, I'm going to take the highway to the danger zone. That's right, I'm going to ride into the danger zone.

Out along the edges, it's always where I burn to be ...

The further on the edge, the hotter the intensity ... :geek:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    afroannnie wrote:
    ...but what about the wet food? :sick:
    Dog food wouldnt be so bad maybe, but cat food is just gnarly. :lol:

Our kitty only likes one kind of wet food, and it actually doesn't look too bad. I would eat it if I had too :oops: It's big chunks of real fish in a goo sauce. She is one picky cat, she will not eat anything else. It's a holistic grain-free kitty superfood. A bit pricey, but worth it. Her coat is amazing, and she is super healthy and in great shape :D

And I think I tried dry kitty food shortly after the wall came down. In GDR, we didn't have proper cat food. Our kitty got yolks, raw beef, and watered milk and was just fine. When we first opened a can of cat food, we all thought it smelled good. Like dinner :lol:
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    Im looking at an Orange Falla Sheep, wondering what the fuck it is, and what to do with it...
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

add another one!

tried dog treats from several vendors...they were all the 'human-grade' and/or organic kind.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    My mother tricked me into eating a dog biscuit one time.
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Good bye Prince!! Go suck it up in Texas..

At least we know he wont be leaving his heart in Detroit, because the boy aint got none :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    I got high and ate a few one time.. They looked like oreo style cookies.. "man, these cookies taste like shit"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    I got high and ate a few one time.. They looked like oreo style cookies.. "man, these cookies taste like shit"

It was really bland :lol:
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    Good bye Prince!! Go suck it up in Texas..

At least we know he wont be leaving his heart in Detroit, because the boy aint got none :D

quoted for reference
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

It was really bland :lol:
    dogs are stupid :lol:
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    No more all nighters til after Thanksgiving woooooot! Time to relax for just a tiny bit until work starts picking up again.

is it wrong that i first read this as "one-nighters?" :? :oops: :mrgreen:

we're starting to paint our LR, hallway and office tomorrow - and i am SO EXCITED! 8-)

i LOVE home projects, and i love how relatively quickly, but amazingly, paint can change a room. i presently cannot afford any of the big changes i have in my dreams, so to change the paint, awesome! also - finally, finally - going to do what i've always wanted to do - and paint over the wood paneled wall/bookcase/mantle in our LR. that's a BIG job, one that i'll be doing solo next week, but again, so excited! i've hemmed and hawed for YEARS, as it's still in it's natural wood state, BUT i know paint will brighten and modernize it - so i am finally doing what i want.

painted LR and hallway today, and they look AWESOME! tomorrow, office!
    monday, fireplace wall/bookshelves, so psyched!

also wishing the very BESt for ms. haiku!!!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

we're starting to paint our LR, hallway and office tomorrow - and i am SO EXCITED! 8-)

i LOVE home projects, and i love how relatively quickly, but amazingly, paint can change a room. i presently cannot afford any of the big changes i have in my dreams, so to change the paint, awesome! also - finally, finally - going to do what i've always wanted to do - and paint over the wood paneled wall/bookcase/mantle in our LR. that's a BIG job, one that i'll be doing solo next week, but again, so excited! i've hemmed and hawed for YEARS, as it's still in it's natural wood state, BUT i know paint will brighten and modernize it - so i am finally doing what i want.

my place is ready for you whenever you're ready! :P :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SD
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    norm wrote:

my place is ready for you whenever you're ready! :P :mrgreen:

invite me over, and i'm in!
    but you have to be my assistant.
    i always require an assistant. :D

check instagram, and you can see all our progress!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Makes me feel like something's wrong.
    It's the only world we know.
    Yeah, something's wrong.
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    Laughter is the best medicine.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    A year ago today, Cav and I tied the knot, shortly before going to the Eddie solo show in Memphis! It's been a ride, but oh my, do I love this man :D THANK YOU FOR ENTERING MY LIFE, schmoops! I love you the mostestest!