what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• in-person interview tomorrow.
    if you asked me a month ago if i wanted this job, i'd have said no. given how things have developed - as in, they haven't - i hope this job is a lucrative position, and if offered, either way, i will say yes. sigh. disappointing direction life has taken for far too long, so even though on paper this doesn't seem like what i really "want" i hope it is, and more importantly, a much needed source of income. and if it isn't, ugh, i truly, truly, truly wish something good lies on my horizon.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• in-person interview tomorrow.
    if you asked me a month ago if i wanted this job, i'd have said no. given how things have developed - as in, they haven't - i hope this job is a lucrative position, and if offered, either way, i will say yes. sigh. disappointing direction life has taken for far too long, so even though on paper this doesn't seem like what i really "want" i hope it is, and more importantly, a much needed source of income. and if it isn't, ugh, i truly, truly, truly wish something good lies on my horizon.

good luck! *hugs*
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    the fall leaves are pretty...until I have to rake them up out of my yard. :x

I hate needles more...f'n pine needles... :evil: "needles only drop when the tree is dry" well, you'd think we wouldn't have a needle problem here since it's pretty much moist here for the next 5 months. 96 gallon wheelie bin full of needles...and leaves.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    the fall leaves are pretty...until I have to rake them up out of my yard. :x

I hate needles more...f'n pine needles... :evil: "needles only drop when the tree is dry" well, you'd think we wouldn't have a needle problem here since it's pretty much moist here for the next 5 months. 96 gallon wheelie bin full of needles...and leaves.

I'm with ya. Those trees seem to like welcoming us to our new homes!

I have a giant acorn tree in my front yard. Funny it always seems to throw one on my head when I'm walking out to the car. Then driving over the acorns is a very weird crunching on my tires.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    in-person interview tomorrow.
    Good luck, d2d!

I'm still worried about getting a web content job, and I'm seeing some postings. This time next week I'll let myself not worry for two weeks. Then I have to worry. I excel at worrying.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I don't think I've ever done one of these hugs...
    a running cinematic Hollywood movie hug with music playing?

Sounds like fun, given the right moment. Hmm.

I am more of a hugger with people I never see (or have just met) than with people I see every day.
    I win.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I wonder, if I ask nicely, if RKCNDY will crochet me a PJ beanie. :)
    ELITIST FUK
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    just got lit up

fuck mondays
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    So much. The past couple weeks, last Sunday, a person in particular....

It's very strange to me what is happening in trying to comprehend the past couple weeks. I wouldn't change it for the world, it was amazing. In awe that a couple of PJ shows could have such an effect on me. I think I haven't been this happy in so long that it is taking me by surprise and I don't quite know how to deal with it or take it.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • everything has changed ... and i hurt more than i ever thought possible.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    everything has changed ... and i hurt more than i ever thought possible.

I'm an ear... if you need one. HUGS! Hope you can somehow see a silver lining.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    smarchee wrote:
    just got lit up

fuck mondays

I hope to meet you one day, your posts make me grin.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    I didn't get any hugs yesterday, but I went for a run and got all my pent-up stress out that way instead. :D
  • There's just not enough time in the day. If only i didnt have to waste all those hours sleeping.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    My buddy on Fb is making me watch a Stryper video :shock:
  • My buddy on Fb is making me watch a Stryper video :shock:

Well, its easy to confuse stryper videos with stripper videos,...so I would assume...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    My buddy on Fb is making me watch a Stryper video :shock:

Well, its easy to confuse stryper videos with stripper videos,...so I would assume...

:lol::lol: They sound exactly the same as they did in the 80's, kind of impressive. he's giving me shit because they passed PJ on itunes today for number 1, it wont last so i'll let his old ass enjoy it!
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    My car is in the shop...I'm hoping this isn't going to cost a fortune. :(

i love the packers.
    :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • Pearl Jam in Europe :fp:
    plus Christmas in Australia :fp: :fp:
    I need to sell a kidney :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sucks
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    too much.

way too much. :x
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    smarchee wrote:
    just got lit up

fuck mondays

I hope to meet you one day, your posts make me grin.

oh I didn't know I had a fan

8-)

:lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    My Bloody Valentine show in Toronto tonight

think I will get super baked
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    My Bloody Valentine show in Toronto tonight

think I will get super baked

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
  • the funeral.

this is absolutely gonna suck.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    i'm hungry
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    and I want a drink....a really big strong drink
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Pearl Jam in Europe :fp:
    They say you only really need one kidney. ;)
    ELITIST FUK
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    LOLOL I register tomorrow and the class I need to graduate isn't offered next semester. Panicking and freaking out is kinda my thing, so that's what I'm doing right now. Hope my advisor can help....I better freaking graduate on time.

You'd goddamn think if they say 'pick at least 2 classes out of 7,' they'd offer more than 1 class per semester. But nope, only 1 class out of 7 is available, and it's the one I've taken already.

Rant over.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Pearl Jam in Europe :fp:

Say what?? LOL

My back is killing me...physio was rough tonight.