what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    gotta do a clutch on a 1999 Lingenfelter Corvette tomorrow..This era and newer Corvettes are a goddamn nightmare to work on.. Seriously? the Trans needs to be all the way back there? fucking idiots..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Your time is tick, tick, ticking away....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ212 wrote:
    I'm thinking about that time I went to a concert at Wrigley Field and gave my extra ticket to the same guy I'd attended the last two PJ concerts with, even though we hadn't really been in contact for several months. I'm remembering how he met some girl in the poster line the previous day and decided to sit with her at the concert instead of me, but didn't bother to tell me that's what he was doing. And I'm remembering how I spotted them together just two sections over from me right before the show started. Besides thinking what an asshole of a human being this person is, I'm remembering how great that concert was.

Eventually I'll get over this and delete this post. But for now this feels good.

That's really $hitty. You'd think the guy would at least give you a head's up that he was going to sit with someone else, instead of leaving you in the dark about it. People like that are too rude.

Hopefully you still enjoyed the show ... it really was freakin' great! :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    You guys should visit the happy thread ...

Grouphug! I hope everything gets better for everybody who is sad!

And to cheer you up, here is a picture of a bunny with a roll of tp on it's head.
    new-use-for-rabbit.jpg
    :D:D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Wondering why my co-worker finds it appropriate to ask me if I'm getting hammered every Friday. I work in a professional office and try to keep up a facade of professionalism. Why on Earth does he think I will announce to the whole office that I'm getting hammered over the weekend??? :nono:

I seriously enjoy this guy's vacation time more than he does... :fp:
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Guacomologist
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    saturday and sunday
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Brazil!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Brazil!!!

dont say that in the shaving thread! :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    Can't shake a bad case of Poison Ivy, Starting on second round of Steroids this afternoon. I'll be super amped up the whole weekend... Just want the itch to go away! :fp:
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
    lazloblue wrote:
    Can't shake a bad case of Poison Ivy, Starting on second round of Steroids this afternoon. I'll be super amped up the whole weekend... Just want the itch to go away! :fp:
    Well that sucks! I had no idea poison ivy could be so bad... Thought it was more like stinging nettles or something. Duh. I'll be more careful to avoid it now. :lol: ... Hope you're feeling better soon.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Getting tickets to see a fucking finnish metal band for a coworkers birthday
    I went to the bank for the first time in months today. The hot teller remembered me and proceeded to chat me up.

And her ring wasn't on.

Maybe she got divorced or something...

I'm moving in.. :lol:
  • ugh.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    lazloblue wrote:

OMG you STILL have it?!?! Poor thing. That stuff sucks. Not to mention the no drinking....
    I'm so sorry...
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
    ugh.
    Aren't you supposed to be all stoked or something?
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    ugh.
    i was.

sometimes things don't go exactly as planned.

tomorrow is a new day though, so i am looking forward to that..
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    lazloblue wrote:

OMG you STILL have it?!?! Poor thing. That stuff sucks. Not to mention the no drinking....
    I'm so sorry...

I know, it's killing me!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Stroke on june 26
    Concern this week after my layoff
    On a guerney waiting hours for an MRI
    They gave a pill to me to be relaxed in MRI
    Still waiting and with my favorite music in iPod shuffle.
    Go, music, go!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Stroke on june 26
    Concern this week after my layoff
    On a guerney waiting hours for an MRI
    They gave a pill to me to be relaxed in MRI
    Still waiting and with my favorite music in iPod shuffle.
    Go, music, go!

Hang in there! Better days are waiting for you!
    Getting tickets to see a fucking finnish metal band for a coworkers birthday

Do you know if they sing in Finnish too? When I was in Finland, somebody approached me with a CD of a Finnish hard core band that sang in German. It was hilarious! They wanted to sound evil, but with that Finnish accent they just sounded cute :lol::lol::lol:

Yks, kaks, kolme ...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I seriously need to re evaluate who my friends are
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Accepting applications?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ugh.
    i was.

sometimes things don't go exactly as planned.

tomorrow is a new day though, so i am looking forward to that..
    :thumbup:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:think:
    JHo's hair is growing and he's wearing my fave shirt right now rawwwwr 8-)

Long live the livestream!
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Hoping to drink enough tonight to forget.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    First friday in august!! this calls for a drink :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    First friday in august!! this calls for a drink :D

:mrgreen: Come on over, have some fun 8-)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Looks like I'll be doing Oakland too! :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"