what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dropping off the check today...if all goes well...I'm gonna be a Westie! :D
    Congrats!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Congrats!!!

I don't know what that means, but if it makes you happy, I congratulate too :wave:

On my mind too ... Yay, I found my iPod! Have been looking for it since we came back from Chicago. Phew!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ???

WestieMadisonIMGP3272.JPG

Some new radical surgery??
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    "NO TICKETS RIGHT NOW"

OK, How 'bout now....?

How 'bout now...?

Now...?

:fp:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    If I think really really really really really really focused, maybe Pearl Jam will play a second show in Baltimore.

After this past month I feel like I can move mountains!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    four more sleeps....
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    four more sleeps....
    Until what?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    four more sleeps....
    Until what?
    another awesome weekend. have a visitor coming in for the weekend...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    four more sleeps....
    Until what?
    another awesome weekend. have a visitor coming in for the weekend...
    Sweet. 8-) I'm gonna get loaded with a buddy I think - should be fun. :P
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    when do tickets go on sale?
    My parents are coming to visit us in September - wohoooo :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    WOO HOO!! The in-laws are coming!! :D:D

I am excited, and nervous, and happy!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:

Lisa must have some awesome parents - it's rare to see a guy so happy to be seeing the in-laws. :lol: Good for you (and them)! ;)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Lisa must have some awesome parents - it's rare to see a guy so happy to be seeing the in-laws. :lol: Good for you (and them)! ;)

They are awesome :mrgreen: And I haven't seen them in a year by then!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Well, They are very nice! Her mom is the only one that can speak english, and I quite enjoyed the conversations I have had with her.. And this time, they will be on my turf so i dont have to feel bad about not speaking german.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Well, They are very nice! Her mom is the only one that can speak english, and I quite enjoyed the conversations I have had with her.. And this time, they will be on my turf so i dont have to feel bad about not speaking german.. :D
    I had a boyfriend who was French some years ago and I ended up on a 3 day road trip with his parents here in BC, neither of whom spoke a single word of English and I knew 5 sentences of French. :| That was a loooooong trip. :lol: One out of two is excellent!!! :thumbup:
    It's gonna be fun!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    what the fuck does 1d mean? seems like everyday kids come up with some i don't understand...yes, i'm old :?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    norm wrote:
    what the fuck does 1d mean? seems like everyday kids come up with some i don't understand...yes, i'm old :?

One Direction, boy band
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    norm wrote:

it's the current boy band. EV took a photo with them and the internet exploded.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    A storm heading towards my neck of the woods. Damaging winds, heavy rain, lightening. People are being warned to stay in the lowest area of their homes... Yikes!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    What the Fuck are Dinoflagellates? :crazy:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    duska3419 wrote:
    norm wrote:

it's the current boy band. EV took a photo with them and the internet exploded.

is that who it was? i thought it was some disney thing...well, it bleeds together to me
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I got laid off today.

Myself and the two other colleagues in marketing.

It's not as bad as a stroke (June 26th), but I am overwhelmed. Many of my family members have been laid off within the past five years.

One day at a time.

:cry:
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I got laid off today.

It's not as bad as a stroke (June 26th), but I am overwhelmed. Many of my family members have been laid off within the past five years.

One day at a time.

How awful but what matters most is how well you walk through the fire. You're still here and alive with something to contribute. I'm sure you'll pass this test of character.

Much love and strength to you.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I got laid off today.

One day at a time.

So sorry about that... I've been there, and it is very upsetting... I wish you good luck in finding another job. Hang in there...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I got laid off today.

One day at a time.

Sorry to hear that you are going through rough times :| I hope things are lighting up for you soon. One day at a time is a good motto. You gotta pay attention to your health. Hang in there!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Poncier wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ???

:nono:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Congrats!!!

I don't know what that means, but if it makes you happy, I congratulate too :wave:

I will be living appx 6 miles from 10c HQ...need to get a PO box.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I will be living appx 6 miles from 10c HQ...need to get a PO box.

New house?! Awesome :thumbup: Congrats!!!
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ???

First time I've seen you without the beer can hat :P