what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:

seriously, don't leave your drink unattended around this one :shifty:
    That's the real reason I stayed sober for Wrigley. :lol:
    Hmmm...figured it out after Missoula, huh? :think:
    I KNEW IT!!!!! I told myself, "I couldn't possibly have gotten that fucked up all on my own, could I have??" Mystery solved. :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I KNEW IT!!!!! I told myself, "I couldn't possibly have gotten that fucked up all on my own, could I have??" Mystery solved. :thumbup:
    What happens at the Master Bates, stays at the Master Bates :shh:

I didn't roofie Drowned Out though. He did that all on his own :lol: :wave:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    norm wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:

seriously, don't leave your drink unattended around this one :shifty:

you did WHAT?!?! is that even possible with speedy around?? :P
    I can't tell you how many offers of shots I had to turn down, and it hurt my heart .... Honestly, it was just too fucking hot to drink!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

hell, that's just an average tuesday night for him
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    What happens at the Master Bates, stays at the Master Bates :shh:

:lol::lol: He was so wasted! :lol:
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I can't tell you how many offers of shots I had to turn down, and it hurt my heart .... Honestly, it was just too fucking hot to drink!!
    yeah we were supposed to do a jagerbomb...

:fp:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Canadians, eh?

PJ_Soul wrote:
    yeah we were supposed to do a jagerbomb...

:fp:
    :( If I'd known it was never going to happen, I would have done it! Still in mourning over the lack of an after party.
    norm wrote:

Canadians, eh?
    Apparently, the average Canadian drinks more than double the amount that the heaviest drinkers in America do (I'm looking at you, Boston - lightweights!). :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:

Canadians, eh?
    Apparently, the average Canadian drinks more than double the amount that the heaviest drinkers in America do (I'm looking at you, Boston - lightweights!). :lol:
    They'd probably kick me out of Canada :oops: :lol:

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    So did kw and afroannie :) something tells me there will be more too :mrgreen:
    i kinda get that feeling too.

i dunno, it is just a hunch. i witnessed a lot of love last weekend. that shit is contagious...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I wonder if there is a way to tweak the fb clock :think: No way that guy has gotten so many votes in such a short time without using a trick.

I thought we had a real chance. I am kinda crushed :sad:
    I wonder if there is a way to tweak the fb clock :think: No way that guy has gotten so many votes in such a short time without using a trick.

:cry::cry:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I am not giving up yet. But it is really weird that one person should have gotten so many votes in not even a day. Something stinks :geek:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    yeah that guy came out of no-where. wtf
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Maybe he created 500 fake fb accounts and it just voting, voting, voting for himself. I'm whoring myself out here like crazy, but I just cannot seem to get even close to that.
  • BlueflareBlueflare Posts: 89
    i still can't beleive my dream came true..Pearl Jam at Cubs' home with Tim!! awesome time!!
    all is as it will be, as it should be
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Maybe he created 500 fake fb accounts and it just voting, voting, voting for himself. I'm whoring myself out here like crazy, but I just cannot seem to get even close to that.

h87B2C2C9

Seriously, that seems pretty ridiculous. I'm still pulling for you guys!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    getting rid of stuff to move to a house half the size...decisions decisions... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Thanks, Kyle :thumbup:

BQHzQglCQAArJJn_zps4370faf5.jpg
    :mrgreen:
  • This time next week my whole life could be changed
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Couldn't figure out if I wanted to open a beer or not, then I opened the mail, my tuition bill and daughter's housing bill both came today. I think I will be drinking lots of beer tonight :?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    jbarbian wrote:
    Couldn't figure out if I wanted to open a beer or not, then I opened the mail, my tuition bill and daughter's housing bill both came today. I think I will be drinking lots of beer tonight :?
    If you have the choice....always open the beer! Always!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:
    If you have the choice....always open the beer! Always!!!
    Yaaaa, I know, I have to be up early in the morning. Oh well fuck it all!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    the sexy thread... sucks i'm working til midnight. i wanna make a booty call :P
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Is it bean girl's birthday today?!?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Is it bean girl's birthday today?!?!

Pfffffffffhht ....!
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Patiently waiting for Nov...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I am not giving up yet. But it is really weird that one person should have gotten so many votes in not even a day. Something stinks :geek:

He might be a travel blogger. I'm assuming you're talking about the Machu Picchu guy? I can't look at his profile, but if he is a travel blogger and has a decent social media presence it's entirely possible.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    edited July 2013
    duska3419 wrote:

He might be a travel blogger. I'm assuming you're talking about the Machu Picchu guy? I can't look at his profile, but if he is a travel blogger and has a decent social media presence it's entirely possible.

Yeah :( The picture and story isn't even interesting. It's saaad.

But we are still trying. The normal people way :)
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on