what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    This excitement has turned me into a wreck! I don't know if I'm gonna throw up, cry or pee or all three!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :D

unfortunately there won't be a Cracker Barrel for us to have breakfast at...so we can make it Beth's, they have a 12 egg omelette...served on a pizza pan!

Snakeduck wrote:
    Alright, you get us tix to Seattle and I'll invite you to watch the game of two-on-two basketball that I play against Jeff... Me and my best friend against Ament and his childhood buddy from Big Sandy. It will be epic!

y'all making it difficult not to go...especially to see snakeduck get posterized by jeff :think:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

thinking about it...1 (more likely 2) shows a couple of days before my birthday? tough to pass up

unfortunately there won't be a Cracker Barrel for us to have breakfast at...so we can make it Beth's, they have a 12 egg omelette...served on a pizza pan!

I saw Beth's on Man vs. Food once....that was a shitload of food. He almost finished it, but it ended up in a reversal.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    jbarbian wrote:
    This excitement has turned me into a wreck! I don't know if I'm gonna throw up, cry or pee or all three!
    Will you be okay?? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:
    I don't know :lol: Should I be out buying a rain poncho right now? Are my boobs going to get too sweaty and uncomfortable? Think I'm not going to wear mascara, because that will just be a mess anyways! At the BBQ will I get social anxiety and be afraid of everyone? Better just get drunk and stare down at the field. Concert? OH SHIT the energy may be so strong I might just cry for the whole thing (tears of joy).
    :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Snakeduck wrote:
    Alright, you get us tix to Seattle and I'll invite you to watch the game of two-on-two basketball that I play against Jeff... Me and my best friend against Ament and his childhood buddy from Big Sandy. It will be epic!

y'all making it difficult not to go...especially to see snakeduck get posterized by jeff :think:

Jeff beating Snakey at b-ball?!?!?! Count me in!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    jbarbian wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:
    I don't know :lol: Should I be out buying a rain poncho right now? Are my boobs going to get too sweaty and uncomfortable? Think I'm not going to wear mascara, because that will just be a mess anyways! At the BBQ will I get social anxiety and be afraid of everyone? Better just get drunk and stare down at the field. Concert? OH SHIT the energy may be so strong I might just cry for the whole thing (tears of joy).
    :lol::lol: I can relate!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    afroannnie wrote:

I saw Beth's on Man vs. Food once....that was a shitload of food. He almost finished it, but it ended up in a reversal.

I didn't see the 'reversal'... :lol: there is so much I want to show you guys when you get here!

please come to Vancouver! You only need the passport card to get in...$40
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

we should be there :evil:

The show will be lame without us... mark my words.

My rice krispie treats won't be there... :D

You keep those delicious treats away from me...
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I didn't see the 'reversal'... :lol: there is so much I want to show you guys when you get here!

Strongly considering it....just need to work out some details....oh and get tickets.... :mrgreen:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol: I can relate!

Just to remind you ladies, white t-shirts are much much cooler in the summer. And all the little hooks and metal parts in most bras can be a fine conductor for lightning, so leave those at home please. :P

You're welcome men.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Strongly considering it....just need to work out some details....oh and get tickets.... :mrgreen:

Perhaps Lisa can crochet you some tickets...
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056

I'll make sure you are dosed in moderation...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Just to remind you ladies, white t-shirts are much much cooler in the summer. And all the little hooks and metal parts in most bras can be a fine conductor for lightning, so leave those at home please. :P

You're welcome men.

listen to him ladies...he's from florida so he knows repressive heat and wet t-shirt contests
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Would love to make a stop here on the way back after the show: http://www.capbridge.com/

- Christopher McCandless
    Snakeduck wrote:

Just don't feed him 1 hour before his flight....thank you.

gremlins2.jpg
    Snakeduck wrote:

A slow drip will be adequate, thank you.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm getting nothing done at work today! :fp: and my chitty chatty buddy is MIA :o
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Would love to make a stop here on the way back after the show: http://www.capbridge.com/

Looks amazing!
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Looks amazing!
    It's awesome that everyone is coming to Vancouver! :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:

does that mean you're committing afro to going to the Vancouver show?

afro...remember what happened the last time I twisted your arm to go to Mssoula? ;)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

afro...remember what happened the last time I twisted your arm to go to Mssoula? ;)
    Yes!! Although kw might have something to say about that. :think: :lol:
    I have no plans for my extra GA ticket yet either... :think:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yes!! Although kw might have something to say about that. :think: :lol:

see?!?!?!?

now we just need one more GA ticket!

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Fuck the zoo

that sucked
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    back to back 4 AM sleep times and the PJ gig last night as rendered my lazy
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    LIVE PEARL JAM
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Fuck the zoo

that sucked

Not sure I have ever left a zoo feeling good about being human...
    Fuck the zoo

that sucked
    There are few zoos that don't make me sick to my stomach.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Bothers me with the bigger animals especially cheetahs and rhinos and gorillas.