what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I just stormed out of my bank, and I feel a little sick that they have my money. Almost all of it! :evil:
    :( That sucks.

They told me it was a 10 minute wait to do a wire. After 44 minutes a lady came out and said it would be another 25 minutes after she helped someone who walked in after me.

I said, "im sorry but it's been 45 minutes, what's the problem?"

She said, "sir it hasnt been 45 minutes."

Me: "Are you calling me a liar? Never mind. Im leaving."

And my little toyota peeled out goddammit! :lol:

Wells Fargo for ya.
    Hmm. A bank that can't figure out how to wire funds.... Not a good sign! Go to Money Mart or Safeway - they'll probably have your money wired in 5 minutes!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    WoooooooooooooHoooooooo!!! I'm going to Pitt!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    WoooooooooooooHoooooooo!!! I'm going to Pitt!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    kw18 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I might try and squeeze a Philly or Brooklyn show in there too!
    kw18 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I might try and squeeze a Philly or Brooklyn show in there too!

Good luck!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I hate that Cascade dishwasher detergent smells like...um...well...semen. Bleh
    :wtf:
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    mca47 wrote:

Don't look at me like that! It's true! The gel stuff. :sick:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

mca47 wrote:

:wtf: :lol:
    So many funny things I could say right now....

:lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    mca47 wrote:

Are you saying all your plates, forks, knives, and drinking glasses smell like semen? :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Are you saying all your plates, forks, knives, and drinking glasses smell like semen? :lol:

Yup! Usually the smell gets washed away but when I went to empty the dishwasher not all of the gel had been rinsed and it was awful. I had to rerun it.

Must make for some fun dinner-time conversations ... and awkward ones when the in-laws visit ... :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    kw18 wrote:

Must make for some fun dinner-time conversations ... and awkward ones when the in-laws visit ... :?

:lol: If the in-laws were visiting, I'd give the dishwasher a little hump every time I passed by, to make them wonder.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    kw18 wrote:

and awkward ones when the in-laws visit ... :?

They god they don't!

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    :shock:
    Not sure I could identify that particular smell.

How the hell are you?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:

How the hell are you?

Long time, no see! I'm married and knocked up! :D

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    What a difference a few years makes....

In 2009, PJ played on my birthday in Philly. All I wanted as a high school senior for my 17th birthday was to go to that show. Both parents said no, was devastated.

And now, 4 years later, as a college senior, they're playing on my birthday again, the closest show of the tour to me, and I scored GA tickets. I feel so unbelievably lucky!

I'm so looking forward to this tour. It's come at such a needed time!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Poncier wrote:

How the hell are you?

Long time, no see! I'm married and knocked up! :D
    Wow. Congrats twice. Lucky guy. When is little Jeffrey due?

And try using rgt-102_med2a.jpg perhaps it has a nicer aroma?
    Poncier wrote:

February 7...seems SOOO far away!

And, Jet Dry is to make the dishes shiny..not clean. Duh! Everyone knows that! :fp:

samjam wrote:
    What a difference a few years makes....

In 2009, PJ played on my birthday in Philly. All I wanted as a high school senior for my 17th birthday was to go to that show. Both parents said no, was devastated.

And now, 4 years later, as a college senior, they're playing on my birthday again, the closest show of the tour to me, and I scored GA tickets. I feel so unbelievably lucky!

I'm so looking forward to this tour. It's come at such a needed time!

That's super awesome! The closest I've ever gotten to seeing PJ play on my birthday was three days before and in another country -- I'm jealous! Should be a great time ... congrats!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

:lol: If the in-laws were visiting, I'd give the dishwasher a little hump every time I passed by, to make them wonder.

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

post of the week right here folks.

i personally, can't say i have ever smelled dishwasher detergent.....or semen....i will not be compairing notes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836

Goddamn it! I'm trying to enjoy my salad over here!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    81 wrote:

post of the week right here folks.

Thank you! (takes a bow)

Poncier wrote:

February 7...seems SOOO far away!

And, Jet Dry is to make the dishes shiny..not clean. Duh! Everyone knows that! :fp:
    Thats not Jet Dry, its Finish detergent gel, used to be Electrasol before rebranding. :mrgreen:

A week late and you'll have a Valentine's baby! (Conversely 5 days early and you'll have to name him "Punxsatawney Phillip Jeffrey Amentschick" ).

So you should be able to handle a show or 2 in November. Just request 10c seats close to the ladies' room.
    dankind wrote:

Slurp

dankind wrote:

Perhaps use Cascade as dressing for that little extra something something.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Poncier wrote:
    When is little Jeffrey due?

:lol::lol:
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    dankind wrote:

Slurp

Mother! Pus! Bucket!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Amentschick,
    Tell you boyfriend/husband that a) drinking bleach is really not good for him b) Cut back on the lemons.

Problem solved.

:D
    Poncier wrote:
    Thats not Jet Dry, its Finish detergent gel, used to be Electrasol before rebranding. :mrgreen:

A week late and you'll have a Valentine's baby! (Conversely 5 days early and you'll have to name him "Punxsatawney Phillip Jeffrey Amentschick" ).

So you should be able to handle a show or 2 in November. Just request 10c seats close to the ladies' room.

Geez, do you work for the marketing department of Finish? Sure sounds like it! I hope I'm not a week late. And, PPJA is a terrible name!

I'm doing SD and LA...both reserved seats. I'll be 7 months preg by then and GA just won't be an option. I hate GA when I'm drinking wine and not pregnant...I can't imagine the misery of being sober AND have a huge belly without a place to sit!