what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It's awesome that everyone is coming to Vancouver! :D

does that mean you're committing afro to going to the Vancouver show?

afro...remember what happened the last time I twisted your arm to go to Mssoula? ;)
    Yes!! Although kw might have something to say about that. :think: :lol:
    I have no plans for my extra GA ticket yet either... :think:

:think: Well, we did just book our flight for Seattle...and it's coming in early enough for us to do the Vancouver show.... :D;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    afroannnie wrote:
    :think: Well, we did just book our flight for Seattle...and it's coming in early enough for us to do the Vancouver show.... :D;)

Is KW still sporting my look? It was bad enough showing up in Montana only to find someone else already looking like me... Don't want to go through that again.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

does that mean you're committing afro to going to the Vancouver show?

afro...remember what happened the last time I twisted your arm to go to Mssoula? ;)
    Yes!! Although kw might have something to say about that. :think: :lol:
    I have no plans for my extra GA ticket yet either... :think:

7-hour flight and then straight to a rock show. Yeah, we're pretty hardcore. :D

Here's hoping we can get tickets. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:

7-hour flight and then straight to a rock show. Yeah, we're pretty hardcore. :D

Here's hoping we can get tickets. :fp:

you forgot we have to go thru the border too! (we'll have to be serious then)

there is a FB ticket exchange!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Hungry as fuck
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Is KW still sporting my look? It was bad enough showing up in Montana only to find someone else already looking like me... Don't want to go through that again.
    Neither do I. Confusing. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

did we ever get to see kw, dman AND snakeduck all together in the same room? was that at dinner?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I saw him last week at the bar. Wait, maybe that was you, I could never tell.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

did we ever get to see kw, dman AND snakeduck all together in the same room? was that at dinner?
    Dinner and the bar... but Dman didn't take off the hat. I never realized the resemblance until I saw his Christmas party photo or something. :lol: :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Dinner and the bar... but Dman didn't take off the hat. I never realized the resemblance until I saw his Christmas party photo or something. :lol: :P

WTF, don't lump me in with those handsome devils.
    81 can't leave, he can always find the awesome threads...where is that thread with all the pics in it?

- Christopher McCandless
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's right - aren't you shorter? :lol::mrgreen:;)
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Should I bother packing sneakers for Chicago, or just flip-flops?
    ELITIST FUK
    Goddamn, talk about something else. Fucking Milwaukee news is obnoxious right now.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    [

Thanks for noticing.
    SD48277 wrote:

I'm packing them, only cause I think I'm being forced to jog on Sat morning.

I know...not likely.
    SD48277 wrote:

I know...not likely.

What?

Fuck that
    SD48277 wrote:

I know...not likely.
    Is this some weird hazing?
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:

I know...not likely.

What?

Fuck that
    Which? The packing of the sneakers or the Saturday morning run? Or both?
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

I know...not likely.

lol...it just might be...

Not sure on what club i'm joining though...
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Thanks for noticing.
    Actually I didn't. :lol: I have no recollection of how tall any of you are.... did you see how drunk I was?? :shifty:
    SD48277 wrote:

I think I'm being forced to jog on Sat morning.
    That's ridiculous.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Thanks for noticing.
    Actually I didn't. :lol: I have no recollection of how tall any of you are.... did you see how drunk I was?? :shifty:

I didn't notice....

;)
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I figured it was all the cold medication you were taking...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I figured it was all the cold medication you were taking...
    Well yeah... That, and the 10 double rye and diets I drank.
    was that at the show, dinner or the bar?!!??! :lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    SD48277 wrote:
    Which? The packing of the sneakers or the Saturday morning run? Or both?

Running! Fuck that!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    was that at the show, dinner or the bar?!!??! :lol::lol::lol:
    Dinner and bar... and before dinner... and after dinner but before the bar.... oh and I smoked up too. :oops: I was just trying to make myself feel better. It worked!
    But I was dead sober at the show, aside from the 6 extra strength dayquils. But honestly, I felt almost better as soon as PJ came on stage, and wasn't sick again until it was over. :) Too bad you aren't coming to Wrigley, I'd love to show you what I'm like when I'm not dying of plague and alcohol poisoning. :fp: :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

There's a joke in there somewhere ... :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    SD48277 wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

I know...not likely.

You haven't been to Chicago until you've jogged along the lake front ... the morning after a rock show ... while hung over ...

Ah, it'll feel good to come home. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."