what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    smarchee wrote:
    should I add oakland to the list and make it work out or not??? :crazy: :fp: :crazy:

hell, way not lol
    :lol::lol:

might as well go all in at this point :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    smarchee wrote:
    should I add oakland to the list and make it work out or not??? :crazy: :fp: :crazy:

hell, way not lol

well, if you're going to be in the area, why the heck not, it's too logical to not go
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    smarchee wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

hell, way not lol

well, if you're going to be in the area, why the heck not, it's too logical to not go
    I can do SD and LA 1 & 2 without missing any work...if I go to oakland I'd wind up taking the whole week off because our Thanksgiving is that week. I'm wrestling with whether or not I should do that. Bleh :crazy:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Dexter, and how awesome this show is

how will this season resolve itself with the motivational speaker knowing about Lumen
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Best of luck tomorrow, everybody!! :D:D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    6am flight tomorrow. Many drinks.

F me!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:
    Best of luck tomorrow, everybody!! :D:D

Good luck, Sam!! I hope you get to spend your 21st bday with Pearl Jam! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    The Americanarama show last night was awesome :) The venue was like a little Alpine valley, and we were surrounded by all kinds of hippies and hipsters. That was my first time seeing My Morning Jacket, and I thought they were outstanding. I will definitley check them out a little more. Wilco was a bit too instrumental for me, but good nevertheless. I think the dark-clothed, super skinny "Meth" couple got a literal kick out of the surprise intermezzi of the drummer :lol::lol::lol: Mr. Bob Dylan had a really raspy voice, and a lot of songs sounded the same because of his problems with the voice, but his band was really good and it was a overall sweet night out. Now my head can concentrate on Wrigley!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Just when I thought I turned a corner with my heart... :fp:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

oh man, I hope you're alright BD. Everything Ok? :(
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

oh man, I hope you're alright BD. Everything Ok? :(

BD! you're okay right?!?!?! right?!!?? :? :cry:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

:(

hope whatever it is, is minor....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    WRIGLEY!!!

I have a shit ton to do and I can't focus!

Plus, just saw forecast and it's going to be too hot and humid to wear clothes but I'm sure Chicago has laws about that.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I have no focus of work this week. Too much to do before Friday! Can't wait to see everyone :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:

Thanks all... just pain... it's been a few months... thought I had beaten it down... Prob having some minor issue...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:

Thanks all... just pain... it's been a few months... thought I had beaten it down... Prob having some minor issue...

Hang in there, BD! I'm sending feel-better vibes :wave:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets tickets

:crazy:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    I *will* find that 'perfect' house...an adorable Craftsman style, close to the Junction, a great walking and transit score, a nice unfinished basement with no moisture issues, a decent sized yard for my veggie and rose garden, off street parking in a great neighborhood and in our price range.

Yes, it will be mine. I made a lot of sacrifices with the first one, so it's time for the house fairy to bless me with good luck.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Bummer. :( Well, two steps forward, one step back still gets you there eventually. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    How Chicago is going to feel like 47C (low of 31C at night) with the humidity. Gee, I can't wait to meet everyone... I'll be the flushed, sweat-soaked one with a look of unimaginable suffering on her face. :fp: I knew Chicago got really hot and shit, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad! Shit!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    How Chicago is going to feel like 47C (low of 31C at night) with the humidity. Gee, I can't wait to meet everyone... I'll be the flushed, sweat-soaked one with a look of unimaginable suffering on her face. :fp: I knew Chicago got really hot and shit, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad! Shit!

I know, perfect weather!
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know, perfect weather!
    :x

So do people really crack fire hydrants in big cities on unbearably hot days? I'm thinking about doing that. What kind of tool do I need? :P
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know, perfect weather!

So do people really crack fire hydrants in big cities on unbearably hot days? I'm thinking about doing that. What kind of tool do I need? :P

:shock:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know, perfect weather!

Have unlost 'borrow' one from Mr. unlost...I'll put it on her packing list.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know, perfect weather!

Yea you just have to go to the Fire Station and get a cap for the hydrant. They might lend u a wrench if you are nice, I'm not sure if you need one. I've never been the open to open the hydrant, just running through it :lol:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm going to Pittsburgh :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats! We won Philly 1 & 2 (GA - wahooooo) , but will be trying for Pittsburgh and Buffalo on the public sale! See you on Friday anyway, but it would be cool to meet you in Pitts too :D :wave:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Congrats! We won Philly 1 & 2 (GA - wahooooo) , but will be trying for Pittsburgh and Buffalo on the public sale! See you on Friday anyway, but it would be cool to meet you in Pitts too :D :wave:

I got Philly 1, I will probably try for Philly 2 in public sale, not sure about doing any others. Still have the shows tomorrow and Friday!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    I didn't try for any shows...
    Therefore I am not going to any shows...
    I don't give a rats ass what shows you are going to.

Oh wait...
    See you at WRIGLEY!!!!(In the pouring fucking rain!!!!!)
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....