Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    g under p wrote:
    Why is that my neighbors across our lake I've never ever seen since I first came here in 2006. We had a hurricane then they brought down all of there upstairs shutters and have never opened them back up since. Cars move in and out, I've been told kids live there but I've only seen landscape people working. I used think Osama Bin Laden was being kept over there but I gather now that's not the case.

It's too weird. :shock:

Peace

:lol: Now i've heard it all Bin Laden in south Florida! :lol:

Its amazing how many lazy people there are. Ive seen this too -- hurricane shutters up for years and X-mas lights year round.. What the hell are they doin in there!?!?

Speaking of laziness just yesterday after washing our cars my girlfriend noticed our flowered tree had Christmas lights STILL ON IT. I've known they were there but I refuse to take them down since the kids did put them up and THEY were too lazy to take them down. She took it down and this Christmas NOTHING is going up if they aren't willing to take them down.

Also those neighbors across the lake ivebbeen told are from the Middle East. I can't verify that since I'VE NEVER SEEN THEM. they do have an annoying street light that shines all the way across the lake and into the bedroom. If I had my college rifle I know I could take it out even though its about 2 football fields away.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Too much. Tomorrow and Wednesday are good thoughts though :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    What a Sunday! That was a fucking awesome festivus!
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Some Bawston Hawkey
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Some Bawston Hawkey

dont you have to pahk the cah?
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Some Bawston Hawkey

dont you have to pahk the cah?

I took the subway
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Daughter is camping with friends at some country music festival, praying for her safety!
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    jbarbian wrote:
    Daughter is camping with friends at some country music festival, praying for her safety!

Oh God that reminds me... country jam and country fest are on the way. :fp:
  • Options
    This is some country thing in Oshkosh
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

Yep, they have a rock festival there too

And then rock fest and country fest in Cadott

annnnd country jam in Eau Claire
  • Options
    Visited Madison and Milwaukee in one day

yeahhhhh
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

Yep, they have a rock festival there too

And then rock fest and country fest in Cadott

annnnd country jam in Eau Claire
    I'm kinda worried about this whole drinking and camping and country music thing with a buncha girls. I woulda done the same thing at their age, but she's book smart not common sense smart. I was street smart at her age.
  • Options

yeahhhhh
    Madison is my love! I wish I lived there!
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

yeahhhhh

Glad I don't

No thanks
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

yeahhhhh

Glad I don't

No thanks
    :(

At the very least, it's a great place to visit!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,334
    Due
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Should I go to the water park ??
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    mikalina wrote:

Yes!
    I was just wishing I could go to a water park yesterday. So fun.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    mikalina wrote:

Yes!

Go! We had a kickass afterhour after our wedding party on Sunday at the pool of Cav's aunt. Perfect ending of a wonderful day :mrgreen: Today, it's back to thunderstorms and rain :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    beach and water and good company :mrgreen:

and July :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:

Yes!

Go! We had a kickass afterhour after our wedding party on Sunday at the pool of Cav's aunt. Perfect ending of a wonderful day :mrgreen: Today, it's back to thunderstorms and rain :roll: :lol:

Ok , I'm going... leaving in about an hour :P
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    beach and water and good company :mrgreen:

and July :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nice combination above... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Went on a run today

The gut needs to go
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    Goddamn cancelled flight! :x
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    with everything being online and such, why on earth do mortgage companies STILL want 'hard copies' of things?!!?!? Switched to paperless statements and now what the hell are we supposed to do? :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I guess it's better we wish we had more time together than to not enjoy the time we do have
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    It's not a party without Kat and Sea. Can I attend, too?

hell yeah! I'm giddy...our last broker is putting together a pre-approval letter.

I can't get too excited...there were so many houses I loved the first time around, and lost out on them.

dontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehousedontfallinlovewiththehouse

Excellent! Just give me 48 hours to book a flight and buy a house warming gift.

thehousewillbeyoursthehousewillbeyoursthehousewillbeyoursthewhousewillbeyours

the practical voice in my head is telling me, "don't buy the house, it is one of the most expensive homes in the neighborhood, and it would be better to buy one of the more inexpensive homes in a neighborhood that has higher priced homes" ...even though they just dropped the price $10k.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the practical voice in my head is telling me, "don't buy the house, it is one of the most expensive homes in the neighborhood, and it would be better to buy one of the more inexpensive homes in a neighborhood that has higher priced homes" ...even though they just dropped the price $10k.

Tell the voice to be quiet.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Tell the voice to be quiet.

but another house is just blocks from 'The WS Junction'!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,334
    endless day at work
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”