Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Where did BinauralJam go?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Good question
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Good question
    :(

BJ!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuu?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Out of Camel Lights and Marb Lights at work today. What a fucking joke
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    let me make some calls

in the mean time

tumblr_mja27hfMI71qdlh1io1_250.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    let me make some calls

in the mean time

Thanks, man.

That was actually one of the most entertaining .gifs I have seen in quite some time.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    let me make some calls

in the mean time

Thanks, man.

That was actually one of the most entertaining .gifs I have seen in quite some time.

we need a bong rips thread.

and i need to go do some with my ex co worker :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    So, I got high as fuck in Madison last weekend...

Recommend going to this place if anyone is ever in town

http://chebahut.com/new/

I recommend a pinner sized dank... and add the jalapeno cream cheese :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    awesome all details worked!!first party-fans meeting at 17th July is on!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    "3rd and Lake it burnt away, the hallway..."

I fucking hate 3rd and Lake. pain in the ass to pull out of there with the constant traffic
  • Options

I fucking hate 3rd and Lake. pain in the ass to pull out of there with the constant traffic

when in doubt, turn right of a parking lot..

so many fuckin idiots turn left out of lots here...when if they planned ahead, they could turn right onto anouther street....then turn onto their street.....idiots
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

when in doubt, turn right of a parking lot..

so many fuckin idiots turn left out of lots here...when if they planned ahead, they could turn right onto anouther street....then turn onto their street.....idiots

Depending on the time of day, you have to just turn right

Fuckity fucking fuck, I hate 3rd and Lake
  • Options
    all those miserable idiots are for alot of laughs..seriously....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the practical voice in my head is telling me, "don't buy the house, it is one of the most expensive homes in the neighborhood, and it would be better to buy one of the more inexpensive homes in a neighborhood that has higher priced homes" ...even though they just dropped the price $10k.

Tell the voice to be quiet.

but another house is just blocks from 'The WS Junction'!

I know it's all about location, location, location; but is it a nicer house? More importantly, will I still be invited to the house warming?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

the TSMs are a joke...they aren't supposed to let that happen! :nono:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:

I know it's all about location, location, location; but is it a nicer house? More importantly, will I still be invited to the house warming?

eh, I'm confident in upgrading an older house, the really cute house is in a pretty bad neighborhood...if I walked out the front door, and around the corner, I would either be propositioned, shot, offered drugs, or robbed.

you can shine up a piece of poo all you want, but in the end, it's still a piece of poo.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    smells like root beer
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

eh, I'm confident in upgrading an older house, the really cute house is in a pretty bad neighborhood...if I walked out the front door, and around the corner, I would either be propositioned, shot, offered drugs, or robbed.

you can shine up a piece of poo all you want, but in the end, it's still a piece of poo.
    Gotcha.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    did they really need to put up detour signs for that detour. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    wtf..i try to kill a fuckin fly 15 min now...must be a superfly or something..that bitch dont go down..
  • Options
    fuck,,there are 2 of them...
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    DMB holy grail song achieved, internship problems, show tonight, DOMA shut down. A little bad but a lot of good. For a change! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Good i took photo of that post....
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

the what?
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    wtf..i try to kill a fuckin fly 15 min now...must be a superfly or something..that bitch dont go down..

He's got a plan to stick it to the man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmZjD2UWoso
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

the what?

TSM=Territorial Sales Managers-they are supposed to make sure you have sufficient stock. I worked with them when I worked promotions for PM.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

TSM=Territorial Sales Managers-they are supposed to make sure you have sufficient stock. I worked with them when I worked promotions for PM.

Oh those dudes? They swing by every couple of months
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh those dudes? They swing by every couple of months

:fp:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

Have you tried chopsticks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1gAHil89Z4
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    the fixer being played on the radio....don't think that has happened in 4 years
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg