Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Saw Fleetwood Mac last night... .excellent show! Also...Lindsey Buckingham has to be one of the most underrated guitar players of all time. How the f does he play rythym, lead, and sing all at once?! :shock:

you are 100% correct. absolute legend.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Saw Fleetwood Mac last night... .excellent show! Also...Lindsey Buckingham has to be one of the most underrated guitar players of all time. How the f does he play rythym, lead, and sing all at once?! :shock:

finger-picking no less!!!! Good God! I have always loved him but finally seeing them live...wow!! My jaw was literally dropped through 25% of that show.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

finger-picking no less!!!! Good God! I have always loved him but finally seeing them live...wow!! My jaw was literally dropped through 25% of that show.

that might sound a little dirty ;)

but yes, a lot of people don't realize just how good he is. most focused on Stevie, who, by the way, is no slouch in the hot female singer dept. I saw her a few years ago and that was amazing.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

but yes, a lot of people don't realize just how good he is. most focused on Stevie, who, by the way, is no slouch in the hot female singer dept. I saw her a few years ago and that was amazing.
    hehehehehe ;)

Yeah maybe because they're not known as a 'guitar band'? It's mind-boggling really. The next time he does his solo show in my area I MUST go. And yes I'm sure Stevie steals some of his thunder...her voice is just so incredible. They walked out holding hands, was pretty cool to see. I will still never get how they can sing songs like Silver Springs and Go Your Own Way on the same stage together...so crazy!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

hehehehehe ;)

Yeah maybe because they're not known as a 'guitar band'? It's mind-boggling really. The next time he does his solo show in my area I MUST go. And yes I'm sure Stevie steals some of his thunder...her voice is just so incredible. They walked out holding hands, was pretty cool to see. I will still never get how they can sing songs like Silver Springs and Go Your Own Way on the same stage together...so crazy!

she sang landslide and I was close enough that it seemed like she sang it right to me, I melted.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

she sang landslide and I was close enough that it seemed like she sang it right to me, I melted.

I read somewhere that she changes her outfit/shawl for every song because she becomes the character in that song. Pretty cool!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I read somewhere that she changes her outfit/shawl for every song because she becomes the character in that song. Pretty cool!

It was as if it was just her and I in that room. chills.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    beer and boobs 8-)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    coffe and womens shoulders
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Whatever. I was impressed.

He's talented, that's for sure

Talented? The guy's a legend!!! http://youtu.be/HdXbiB354us

Cool... I'm not really into it or Fleetwood Crack... my dad loves them
  • Options
    I was just offered money to play music

My life is complete
  • Options

My life is complete
    oh cool!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

My life is complete
    oh cool!!!

Unfortunately I'll be out of town... but it feels good that someone actually wants to pay me to play music. :D
  • Options
    i'm at the bar ordering a beer and the girl next to me says, "you smell like weed"

i respond "thank you!"

i see nothing wrong with smelling like weed :mrgreen:
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    conman wrote:
    i'm at the bar ordering a beer and the girl next to me says, "you smell like weed"

i respond "thank you!"

i see nothing wrong with smelling like weed :mrgreen:
    I
    Unm.... Where's the posting of stupid shit you promised us over in the I'M HAMMERED thread??
    Unless of course....

You got lucky.. Then we understand!
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055

My life is complete
    oh cool!!!

Unfortunately I'll be out of town... but it feels good that someone actually wants to pay me to play music. :D

It is a good feeling. Congrats.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    my head..
  • Options
    Antonija Mišura
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Treated my sister to dinner at a place my dad used to take us to, and remembered all the things we loved about him. Helped make a really hard day a bit easier.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    i saw the movie This Is The End tonight. it was fucking hilarious! i highly recommend it if you want to laugh your ass off
  • Options
    Run pizza guy, run! :lol:

Jesus, scared the shit out of me... full sprint through the lawn of the apartment complex. Jesus. :lol:
  • Options

Jesus, scared the shit out of me... full sprint through the lawn of the apartment complex. Jesus. :lol:
    some people will do anything to not pay for their pizza
  • Options
    conman wrote:

some people will do anything to not pay for their pizza

You'd swear he was about to get stabbed

Well, or shot. I guess we can have guns here
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:
    Treated my sister to dinner at a place my dad used to take us to, and remembered all the things we loved about him. Helped make a really hard day a bit easier.

Sounds like a good way for you & your sister to spend the day.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    I made these yesterday...and now I want to go home so I can have one...

78212b9d-8315-49cc-8eea-bd28924f56a7.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    afroannnie wrote:

Those look amazing. Is peanut butter in the middle?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

It is a creamy peanut butter filling...peanut butter, butter, and confectioner's sugar :D Yummy!
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

It is a creamy peanut butter filling...peanut butter, butter, and confectioner's sugar :D Yummy!

Oh God. I want. so. bad. :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Miami again
  • Options
    Georgia