Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    woke up to a huge puddle in my kitchen and basement. apparently the ice maker froze up and water was just running.

Does thinking about boobs help?

sorry to hear that man - that sucks. :evil:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    stout beer served via a beer engine. :drool:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    How I have to reset all my digital clocks following this power outage. :-|

Oh, and boobs of course. :D

you have a woman now...let her do it. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i fuckin hate running, think i'll just stick to swimming for my cardio
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    conman wrote:

Man, swimming is just running in water with your hands!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    conman wrote:

yeah but it's much easier on your joints and my knees are fucked from my time in the military
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

yeah but it's much easier on your joints and my knees are fucked from my time in the military

your knees? just what kind of drills did they have you doing?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol: try doing all your work outs in pants and combat boots for a few years.. you'll see :P
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    dinner next hour
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol: try doing all your work outs in pants and combat boots for a few years.. you'll see :P

oh, maybe I was thinking the Navy.....
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

oh, maybe I was thinking the Navy.....
    i know what you were saying.

i was in the navy but i was trained by the marines(don't ask me to explain, i haven't quite figured it out myself)
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    conman wrote:

i was in the navy but i was trained by the marines(don't ask me to explain, i haven't quite figured it out myself)

Explain :corn:
  • Options
    conman wrote:

Explain :corn:
    the unit i was in was loaned out to the marine corps, so we had to follow all their rules. we were basically marines but it said US Navy on our uniforms :?
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    How I have to reset all my digital clocks following this power outage. :-|

Oh, and boobs of course. :D

you have a woman now...let her do it. :P

Setting the clocks is not one of my jobs... :nono: :lol:;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Where did my dad get all of these Minnesota Twins tickets? :?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    so now I am being told, "No NIN tix because there might be a PJ show later in the year..."

BUT THE PRE-SALE IS THIS MONDAY! :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    so now I am being told, "No NIN tix because there might be a PJ show later in the year..."

Oh yeah? had the second presale this morning for St. Paul.

Can't wait
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Oh yeah? had the second presale this morning for St. Paul.

Can't wait

johnny-cash-says-fuck-you.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Just fuckin buy them...

Or i will be texting you from the floor in st paul
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Just fuckin buy them...

And I'll be high at section 107 :lol:
  • Options
    Got any extras for 9/27 :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Just fuckin buy them...

And I'll be high at section 107 :lol:

That doesn't sound like rafters
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Got any extras for 9/27 :corn:

I might. who fucking knows... I'll have to ask him what's up.

Keeps inviting me to these baseball games, I wonder how he got the tickets... could be one of his captains that has season tix.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

That doesn't sound like rafters

48260s_a.gif
  • Options
    WF!?!?!? The NFL has now banned purses, bags, seat cushions, coolers, backpacks etc from being brought into ALL NFL stadiums...I can only bring in something that is clear plastic/PVC and 12"x12"x6"?!?!? What is this? Fucking jail? Oh yeah, we did name our field 'The Clink'

Way to keep the ladies from attending the games. :roll:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I'm really hoping for a Spurs win tonight, just to make the analysts and world actually believe that the Spurs have a better chance of winning this series.

Also, at 20 years old I feel like one of the younger members of the Ten Club. It's nice to come on here and read posts from fellow PJ fans because there aren't many big fans around me in real life.
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    WF!?!?!? The NFL has now banned purses, bags, seat cushions, coolers, backpacks etc from being brought into ALL NFL stadiums...I can only bring in something that is clear plastic/PVC and 12"x12"x6"?!?!? What is this? Fucking jail? Oh yeah, we did name our field 'The Clink'

Way to keep the ladies from attending the games. :roll:

how odd, I mean where are you going to carry your, um, hygiene products?
  • Options
    I'm really hoping for a Spurs win tonight, just to make the analysts and world actually believe that the Spurs have a better chance of winning this series.

Also, at 20 years old I feel like one of the younger members of the Ten Club. It's nice to come on here and read posts from fellow PJ fans because there aren't many big fans around me in real life.

welcome aboard! I have no idea what sport you are talking about, but good luck to you!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

welcome aboard! I have no idea what sport you are talking about, but good luck to you!
    Thank you very much! I feel very welcome already amongst all of the Pearl Jam faithful! And I'm referring the the NBA Finals, basketball.
  • Options

grasshopper is 20... :corn:

- Christopher McCandless