Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Thoughts and prayers for my friends at R+L Carriers, their friends and families. Also to all of those involved in the wreck on 581 tonight and their loved ones.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I set 'em free. Aaaaaahhh :mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

:corn:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    I couldn't be happier!! It's a good look on her :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    I need to get her more tank tops and hide all of the Oppressors (bras) :D:D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    I need to get her more tank tops and hide all of the Oppressors (bras) :D:D

Right on, schmoops :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    somebody has been watching seinfeld
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    That is how I am saved in her phone.. Better than "dipshit" or "fuck wad" I suppose...
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    That is how I am saved in her phone.. Better than "dipshit" or "fuck wad" I suppose...

awweeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

i'm not sure what i am...nor do i know what my individual ring tone is.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

awweeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

i'm not sure what i am...nor do i know what my individual ring tone is.
    Ringtone.. "Fucking Hostile" by Pantera
  • Options
    I don't believe in individual ringtones, they confuse me. My ringtone has been the beginning of "Infinity" by qotsa for a long time now, and I still enjoy it every time my phone rings :lol: But I do have pics for contacts 8-)
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

That's awesome
  • Options
    I don't believe in individual ringtones, they confuse me. My ringtone has been the beginning of "Infinity" by qotsa for a long time now, and I still enjoy it every time my phone rings :lol: But I do have pics for contacts 8-)

i do lukin as the ringtone....nice heavy riff to start off with before the drums kick in....

i don't do pics....too much work to set that up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i do lukin as the ringtone....nice heavy riff to start off with before the drums kick in....

i don't do pics....too much work to set that up.

Sounds like a good ringtone :thumbup: Speaking of Lukin ... I'm still waiting for my vanity plate!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I got to go to the Paul McCartney on The Colbert Report taping today...amazing experience!!! Good and welcome distraction from all the crap going on in my life! Sir Paul is a hero of mine.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    I got to go to the Paul McCartney on The Colbert Report taping today...amazing experience!!! Good and welcome distraction from all the crap going on in my life! Sir Paul is a hero of mine.
    Really cool!! did he play?? if so, what?
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Caveeze wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Him + band played around 8 or 9 songs for us, 6 will make it to air. Not as familiar with the Wings catalogue, the only Wings song I recognized by title (some I remember having heard but don't know the title) was Let Me Roll It. The Beatles songs he played were I've Just Seen A Face, Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite, Lady Madonna, and Birthday. At least that's what I can remember! It was all a rush!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    Him + band played around 8 or 9 songs for us, 6 will make it to air. Not as familiar with the Wings catalogue, the only Wings song I recognized by title (some I remember having heard but don't know the title) was Let Me Roll It. The Beatles songs he played were I've Just Seen A Face, Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite, Lady Madonna, and Birthday. At least that's what I can remember! It was all a rush!

Mr. Kite... a Lennon song... interesting.
  • Options
    samjam wrote:

that's pretty cool....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Time for a beer I guess
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    samjam wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    samjam wrote:

wow i thought most musical guests only get to do one or two songs on that show. That's really cool.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    God I lead an unfulfilling life.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Caveeze wrote:

That's awesome

No thats
    FUCKING
    FUCKING
    FUCKING
    FUCKING AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    vacations
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Flash boobs warning! And floods :lol::lol:

:shock:

:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol:

and now I'm thinking about boobs again... :? :fp:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    How I have to reset all my digital clocks following this power outage. :-|

Oh, and boobs of course. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    woke up to a huge puddle in my kitchen and basement. apparently the ice maker froze up and water was just running.