Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

$'s are $'s :lol:

Yeah, well, I have some morals... they are hidden somewhere... and they show up on occasion :lol:

once a $ is in the pocket, it gets mixed in with all the other $'s, thus the source of the $ is not important when considering the spend...now that is quality philosophy. :lol:

Thanks, Aristotle :lol:
  • Options
    I actually wonder what the price ranges are going to be for that presale... if they don't have the 40 dollar tickets, I'm out.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    I'm about 95% sure i will get shut out on that presale tomorrow

i have to do it on my phone. :fp:

nin.com is blocked in the office :fp:

You're fucked. If you get tickets to the St. Paul show and I don't, I am going to start a fucking riot. :lol:

i love the staggered times

so order is

cleveland with detroit as a back up...and st louis as a back up to both of those.... and then st paul :lol:

but you are right...gonna be an F5 cluster....my boss might got to WI for a funeral service...if he does...i'm working remote for a couple of hours. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

Thanks, Aristotle :lol:
    :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

so order is

cleveland with detroit as a back up...and st louis as a back up to both of those.... and then st paul :lol:

but you are right...gonna be an F5 cluster....my boss might got to WI for a funeral service...if he does...i'm working remote for a couple of hours. :lol:

Yeah!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    I actually wonder what the price ranges are going to be for that presale... if they don't have the 40 dollar tickets, I'm out.

i'm going for GA.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i'm going for GA.....

Can't afford it :fp:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i'm going for GA.....

Can't afford it :fp:

MOM!!!!!! I need tour money :P :P :P :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Oh GOD! I am not telling them I am seeing Nine Inch Nails

Bad idea :lol:

Especially my mom :lol:
  • Options
    did you check out the st paul seating chart? only using about 2/3rd of the stadium....

http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/events/ ... inch-nails
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my mom don't care......hell...she might even blow into town....with the wind. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my mom don't care......hell...she might even blow into town....with the wind. :lol:

You need to understand the household I grew up in

Had to hide A LOT of music :fp:
  • Options
    http://www.wolsteincenter.com/event-det ... ventid=542

only about 2/3 their as well .... could make getting tix fairly easy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    just spilled beer...on my legs. :lol:

and i posted this instead of wiping it off....

now i need somebody...preferrallablblbly female...to lick it off....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Told her I needed money for groceries (I don't) :lol:
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    just been to docs had a bit of a break down over week end and my backs given out so thats me off to the back people AGAIN and off to the MAD people again so not to good a day but i have to say my doc is fantastic and really helps me...........i just wish i could live a bit normally for the wifes sake ...............ah you did ask wot was on my mind :fp: :fp: :fp:
    happy days
    G
  • Options
    JBiiJBii Lake Spivey Posts: 354
    2 versions of envelopes and 4 new versions of old card template 250 cards each :mrgreen:
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    You're fucked. If you get tickets to the St. Paul show and I don't, I am going to start a fucking riot. :lol:

so order is

Good luck guys! The couple of times I got NIN pre-sale tix I don't remember the site being as bad as anything here..so I hope you sail through & get tix :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Will the sun ever come out? :(
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Last day of school :D
    I'm gonna miss this group of students, but I know they are going to achieve great things.
    I love these kids like my own children.
    Last day with middle schoolers (maybe ever).
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Mike
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    my sons, out of school. what the heck are they doing?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    italy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Miami?
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I feel trapped. My car is in the shop for repairs, won't be done till this afternoon....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Good luck guys! The couple of times I got NIN pre-sale tix I don't remember the site being as bad as anything here..so I hope you sail through & get tix :D

thanks

good news...i don't have to take a long lunch or do it on my phone...just need to undock my laptop and use the company wifi....guess that is not as regulated as the wired internet. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Miami?

Come on down. There are topless girls on the beach as we speak. :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Miami?

Come on down. There are topless girls on the beach as we speak. :mrgreen:

:think:
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Customer service....does it still exist? I'm in a repair shop being left to feel like I should be greatful that someone is taking the time to fix the product I overpaid for in the first place. I'm fairly easy to get along with, but don't act like your doing me a favour. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    SD48277 wrote:
    Will the sun ever come out? :(

tomorrow...
    did you see me? i saw you.