what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    DURP wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    First potential buyer of our house coming over tonight! Wish me luck folks! ;):)

Funny we are signing papers for a new house tomorrow.

Good luck Lorna!
    Really! :shock: :D spooky shit! :lol: best of luck!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    brazil
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Spurdy
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    karagiozis
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    why some men think and talk out of their ass all the damn time
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,401
    Im still trying to figure out who gave women the right to talk.
    Period!

:P
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Im still trying to figure out who gave women the right to talk.
    Period!

:P
    Well good morning to you too sweet cheeks :wave:

Glad to see you're up and about. Bail out all the water yet?

I got less than an inch of water, and it was limited to 1/4 of the basement. I have a ceramic tiled floor, so we were all cleaned up by Saturday. My neighbors (every which direction) got 2-3 feet of water, and are still bailing, and ripping out carpeting and walls.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

I got less than an inch of water, and it was limited to 1/4 of the basement. I have a ceramic tiled floor, so we were all cleaned up by Saturday. My neighbors (every which direction) got 2-3 feet of water, and are still bailing, and ripping out carpeting and walls.
    They must like Cincy
    GoiMTvP.gif
    They must like Cincy

Oy Vey!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,873

Sounds like you got really lucky! :thumbup: Sucks for your neighbors though. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Sounds like my neighborhood too. I got lucky with no water in the basement this time but my neighbors got hit bad with about a foot if not more of water.

glad you got lucky though :)
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I'm not stacey... I sure as heck am not in to real estate. I'm waiting on something and If you intended that as mean. I guess your are a DURP. Maybe you will buy a house on a tectonic plate and have fun with it.

F. :wave: :thumbup: Nutin but da best.

:silent:

Oh now i get your PM you're fuggin crazy. Please explain to me how I offended you by talking about my life and what's going on in it. Please explain why I should buy a house on "tectonic plate" and "have fun with it" don't know what your problem is and to be honest I don't care. Next time I post I will run it by you to make sure it doesn't offend you or anything. Please go and double up on your Prozac and please don't PM anymore if you're going to be a psychopath.
    My butt itches!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    ^^^ :lol::lol:
    vvv 8-) :ugeek:

533941_420779841350857_1143738999_n.png
  • Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

Cutting my Monday work day short :mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    roll forward calculation

fuck me. :fp:

i could use a nice sip or two dozen of bourbon to make this a project that i want to work on. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    They must like Cincy

Oy Vey!
    That Cincy, it's Meshuguna..
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,873
    DURP wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I'm not stacey... I sure as heck am not in to real estate. I'm waiting on something and If you intended that as mean. I guess your are a DURP. Maybe you will buy a house on a tectonic plate and have fun with it.

Oh now i get your PM you're fuggin crazy. Please explain to me how I offended you by talking about my life and what's going on in it. Please explain why I should buy a house on "tectonic plate" and "have fun with it" don't know what your problem is and to be honest I don't care. Next time I post I will run it by you to make sure it doesn't offend you or anything. Please go and double up on your Prozac and please don't PM anymore if you're going to be a psychopath.
    :corn: :corn: :corn:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Was having a supremely crappy day, but then got an e-mail from one of the really cool music business internships I applied for and I'm talking to them on the phone tomorrow! Crossing my fingers all goes well!! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    Was having a supremely crappy day, but then got an e-mail from one of the really cool music business internships I applied for and I'm talking to them on the phone tomorrow! Crossing my fingers all goes well!! :D
    Good luck!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    samjam wrote:

Good luck! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    samjam wrote:
    Good luck :)
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

:corn: :corn: :corn:

There won't be any drama or reason to get popcorn and watch. Block is a wonderful tool that I utilize on people like that.
    My butt itches!
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Sending out lots of good luck to the daughter as she begins her dance team try-outs tonight!
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Random acts of Kindness.

I witnessed several today.

I got slammed at work. They put me on the drive thru. For 3 hours we had a steady line of cars.

bumper to bumper. In the middle of the rush, customers started paying for the customers behind them.

It continued for 45 minutes. And it's very strange because at the start of it all, I gave a customer a free drink.
    She thought she had a gift card but it only had 2 cents on it, and she didn't have any money.

I found a mysterious poster tube on my doorstep when I got home. It was awesome. :D
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Beer me strength!
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    edited April 2013
    DURP wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    First potential buyer of our house coming over tonight! Wish me luck folks! ;):)

Funny we are signing papers for a new house tomorrow.

Good luck Lorna!

Sweet!
    After owning two houses and selling two houses. I wish you a Speedy Closing.
    That can suck your whole day away. No one should have to sign paper for 6 hours.

Stacey is handling it all. She also sell real estate part time so shouldn't be to painful thank you for the wishes. Will post pics of the house when we move in.

that wasn't nice. It made me kinda sad. I have no clue why someone would say that.

unless it was a misquote , and LouLou said that...

She's got a sense of humor. (the cone snail gave up Lou) :lol: He quit years ago and mumbled something about harassment in the work place.

nm_Cone_Snail_090611_main.jpg
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    that I am so glad to live in the country that I do. ive been back home for just past 24 hours and I can still feel the residual anxiety of having been in a country so tightly wound I can almost hear it snap. its gonna take me some time to get back to my usual self.. im sure seeing The Bronx tomorrow night can help immensely with that.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say