what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,833
    What happened to thoughts of BJ?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Sorry Johnny that's awful, try to keep your head man you have a lot of good things going on in your life.

I say we have a bake sale. Who's in?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Sorry Johnny that's awful, try to keep your head man you have a lot of good things going on in your life.

I can bake!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I can bake!

:evil:

:lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

Bake Sale?! Spaghetti, cupcakes, jello with weird shit in it, and booze. :P

..on the positive side, there is a very tight knit music community down here, and I had a lot of offers for replacement gear and whatnot from friends and locals. And Luckily, my main guitar was not stolen. My insurance also covered about 60% of everything. So I was able to buy a few new things like a new amp and chords, pedals, etc..

dankind, the BJ thread was locked :cry: :fp:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    big bear and spider monkey game
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

..on the positive side, there is a very tight knit music community down here, and I had a lot of offers for replacement gear and whatnot from friends and locals. And Luckily, my main guitar was not stolen. My insurance also covered about 60% of everything. So I was able to buy a few new things like a new amp and chords, pedals, etc..

I have a Toaster Cake with you name on it, buddy!

I have a Toaster Cake with you name on it, buddy!

:think: :mrgreen:
    I'll be by in 5 with coffee..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I'll bring the cake vodka

:lol: nowits a party.

Vodka makes her track suit fall off. I think that's a country song or something.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    deliciousness and lunch. I'm starving.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    So the assfuck dickslurper who robbed my house last September and stole all my music gear, and was identified by pawn shop workers (and on video!) where he sold some of my things, was a dismissed case by the states attorney yesterday.

He caused over 2K in damages to my house and stole over 7K in items. And he got off scott free. Crime pays I guess. :cry::cry:

I'm feeling vigilante justice.. :evil:

why/how the FUCK did he get charges dismissed?!?!?

Well, they said there wasnt enough evidence. The pawn shop had video of the burglars selling my stuff, but Palm Beach County Sheriffs department was too slow and didnt get the video in time. The pawn shop also requires the sellers to sign a sworn statement that they own the stuff when they sell it, and they are required to show drivers license and give thumbprints. Apparently, the thumb prints were too smudged. I will be calling the attorneys office and asking more questions..
    AND, I had to buy back my stuff from the pawn shop. I cant just get it back. fucking bullshit.

Im fuming that these people are getting away with this. :evil:

I'm sorry...that really sucks! :(
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    So the assfuck dickslurper who robbed my house last September and stole all my music gear, and was identified by pawn shop workers (and on video!) where he sold some of my things, was a dismissed case by the states attorney yesterday.

He caused over 2K in damages to my house and stole over 7K in items. And he got off scott free. Crime pays I guess. :cry::cry:

I'm feeling vigilante justice.. :evil:
    that sucks,..im sorry
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    This week has me contemplating all sorts of deep philosophical stuff about life. One of my friends is dealing with the aftermath of both his parents being severely injured in the Boston Marathon bombings, while another friend just gave birth to the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. Lots of thoughts about pure evil and pure good.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    another four hour nap :? this has to be the flu ...
    nothing worse than traipsing across country sick as a dog
    sorry Milwaukee :(
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    this has been one of the worst days ever. I come into work even though my basement's flooding and the students were absolutely horrible all day! Now I have to be here until 8, i give up!!!
    bummer..bad game.lost..2-2 the series..last game to Barcelona next week!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    This little chickadee! :D
    b0f5b2fd-e69d-4938-bfc7-71d1f6148e1c_zps567c2448.jpg
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Loulou wrote:

Awesome!! :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    dottles wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

So sweet. Time for this one again

http://youtu.be/Vk6aERKFs4c
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Loulou wrote:

Awww :clap: it's cute :D
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    dottles wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

So sweet. Time for this one again

http://youtu.be/Vk6aERKFs4c
    :clap: ah lovely!!!
    Thanks folks! Xxx
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    I'm going to drag Cav to the opera tomorrow! I always wanted to go here and today I found out that they are playing my favourite opera of all in the opera here! They are celebrating their birthday at the moment, so they had a promo code and all the seats were only 17 bucks! We're going to sit in third of fourth row. That's gonna be awesome! The opera is Fidelio, the only one Beethoven ever composed. It's a cool love story with quite some catchy tunes. I hope Cav enjoys it too, I cannot wait :D
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I'm going to drag Cav to the opera tomorrow! I always wanted to go here and today I found out that they are playing my favourite opera of all in the opera here! They are celebrating their birthday at the moment, so they had a promo code and all the seats were only 17 bucks! We're going to sit in third of fourth row. That's gonna be awesome! The opera is Fidelio, the only one Beethoven ever composed. It's a cool love story with quite some catchy tunes. I hope Cav enjoys it too, I cannot wait :D

I do really want to go to an Opera

I do really want to go to an Opera

You should, they can be fun! For beginners, go for Mozart or the Italians. I never really dug Wagner (even though the ring is kind of awesome) and I passionately hate "modern" opera with that atonal kind of music that sounds like from the mind of an insane person :lol: I haven't seen a lot life at the opera house, but subtitled tons of them ...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Conway Twitty
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Strike Back hotties :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Loulou wrote:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Loulou wrote:

Awesome!! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....