Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

unlost lives near one of the locations!

Clown Car rides for everybody!

She doesn't live in IL.

You tipsy yourself?

what's with naming all the cities/towns the same thing?!!? :evil:

Winthrop Harbor? they couldn't think of a different name? :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    The sun is shining as if spring has arrived, I love my man and the kitty, my mom sent a huge package with Hungarian salami, coffee and bread mixes and record store day is coming up. Life is awesome :D

Salami

drooling_bouncy_smileys-959.gif

It is the super hard kind that smells like feet, but tastes fantastic. Can't wait to have some :mrgreen:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    The sun is shining as if spring has arrived, I love my man and the kitty, my mom sent a huge package with Hungarian salami, coffee and bread mixes and record store day is coming up. Life is awesome :D

Salami

drooling_bouncy_smileys-959.gif

It is the super hard kind that smells like feet, but tastes fantastic. Can't wait to have some :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:

"Hungarian Salami"

Sounds like a drunken wrestling move I perfected against unsuspecting co-eds back in the day.

:lol::lol:

"Hungarian Salami"

Sounds like a drunken wrestling move I perfected against unsuspecting co-eds back in the day.

:lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    The sun is shining as if spring has arrived, I love my man and the kitty, my mom sent a huge package with Hungarian salami, coffee, Sauce Hollandaise, an egg poker and bread mixes and record store day is coming up. Life is awesome :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And only 93 days until Wrigley! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    My Eddie Fix-Pic's aren't on the porch and I don't know how to retrieve them :?
    afroannnie wrote:
    The sun is shining as if spring has arrived, I love my man and the kitty, my mom sent a huge package with Hungarian salami, coffee, Sauce Hollandaise, an egg poker and bread mixes and record store day is coming up. Life is awesome :D

Oh that...is that coming up?
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    My thoughts and prayers go to "all" the victims of the Boston Marathon.... So heartbreaking.... :cry:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    afroannnie wrote:

i think so...do you think there are tix still available? :corn:
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Maybe in trade for some Hungarian Salami?
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    an upcoming trip :mrgreen:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    tricks, etc.
    afroannnie wrote:

Maybe in trade for some Hungarian Salami?

Will that get me tix in the lower bowl? :corn:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Facebook, STOP with the changes!! :evil:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    samjam wrote:
    Facebook, STOP with the changes!! :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    to many in the list
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • contemplating going to the gym when it slows down there.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Did we really just have a meeting about how to have a meeting??? :fp:
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    One love, we get to share it Leaves you baby if you don't care for it
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    afroannnie wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 found a bar in our area that doesn't close "until the last monkey leaves". Holy shit this is gonna be dangerous!

:lol::lol::lol: Awesome! I wonder if the last monkey to leave gets a trophy.... :think:

Banana-shaped-award-trophy-on--5077749.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    how right was Black Diamond....
    Thunderstorms are a little more humbling than in Germany :? I'm torn between admiring the wild force of nature and being scared in this old house ...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    thanks, 10C plumber! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 found a bar in our area that doesn't close "until the last monkey leaves". Holy shit this is gonna be dangerous!

:lol::lol::lol: Awesome! I wonder if the last monkey to leave gets a trophy.... :think:

Banana-shaped-award-trophy-on--5077749.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it!!!!

I can see it now..."I want my banana trophy! I'm not leaving without my trophy!" :lol::lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    So the assfuck dickslurper who robbed my house last September and stole all my music gear, and was identified by pawn shop workers (and on video!) where he sold some of my things, was a dismissed case by the states attorney yesterday.

He caused over 2K in damages to my house and stole over 7K in items. And he got off scott free. Crime pays I guess. :cry::cry:

I'm feeling vigilante justice.. :evil:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    So the assfuck dickslurper who robbed my house last September and stole all my music gear, and was identified by pawn shop workers (and on video!) where he sold some of my things, was a dismissed case by the states attorney yesterday.

He caused over 2K in damages to my house and stole over 7K in items. And he got off scott free. Crime pays I guess. :cry::cry:

why/how the FUCK did he get charges dismissed?!?!?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

why/how the FUCK did he get charges dismissed?!?!?

Well, they said there wasnt enough evidence. The pawn shop had video of the burglars selling my stuff, but Palm Beach County Sheriffs department was too slow and didnt get the video in time. The pawn shop also requires the sellers to sign a sworn statement that they own the stuff when they sell it, and they are required to show drivers license and give thumbprints. Apparently, the thumb prints were too smudged. I will be calling the attorneys office and asking more questions..
    AND, I had to buy back my stuff from the pawn shop. I cant just get it back. fucking bullshit.

Im fuming that these people are getting away with this. :evil:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sorry Johnny that's awful, try to keep your head man you have a lot of good things going on in your life.
    Sorry Johnny that's awful, try to keep your head man you have a lot of good things going on in your life.

Thanks buddy, yeah, things are fine... its just boils my blood that someone can get away with this type of thing. The guy who burglarized me -- I've seen his picture and know where he lives. It's taking all my willpower to let it go.

Seriously, thanks man.. I gotta be brought back to earth sometimes. Things are good. :)