what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,871
    The hot Korean girl gave a presentation in class today. I'm not sure what she was talking about.

:corn:
    Was it everything you dreamed it would be?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The hot Korean girl gave a presentation in class today. I'm not sure what she was talking about.

:corn:
    Was it everything you dreamed it would be?

It most certainly was
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Airman
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    If I log off now... I'm going to have to log back in to check my pm's in a few minutes.

It happens every time. I'm unplugging the matrix tonight.
  • need to go to sleep.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • supersonicyearssupersonicyears Posts: 2,619
    edited March 2013
    Post edited by supersonicyears on
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    St. Patty's Day is the day before my spring break starts

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm getting blitzed
  • New shoes, really light,really comfy but my arches and shins are killing me :(
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    i can see it,you?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    sleepless nights
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    weird how what goes on in your tummy can really take over your mind
    and heart too I guess
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I wish all of my button down shirts had snaps. I can disrobe in seconds.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    sunny weather,smells in the air, bicycles out... spring finally!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    How'd that interview go?

It went awesome, thanks!! :D I've got my second interview tomorrow morning, this is going to be the tough one!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    How'd that interview go?

It went awesome, thanks!! :D I've got my second interview tomorrow morning, this is going to be the tough one!!

youre going to get this job, i can feel it in me bones. good luck tomorrow
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    How'd that interview go?

youre going to get this job, i can feel it in me bones. good luckytomorrow

Thanks!!! :D The only issue is that my sister works for the company as well. We would be in totally different departments and I know they want to hire me but they're leery of having sisters work there together. Understandable, but we've worked together before and I know it won't be a problem - now I just need to convince them!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    How'd that interview go?

monday night interview...tuesday AM you already know of a second interview for wed? that's a quick turn around.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Thanks!!! :D The only issue is that my sister works for the company as well. We would be in totally different departments and I know they want to hire me but they're leery of having sisters work there together. Understandable, but we've worked together before and I know it won't be a problem - now I just need to convince them!

if it doesn't work out....we have a recruiting position that just opened up. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

if it doesn't work out....we have a recruiting position that just opened up. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

If I worked with you...there's no end to the amount of ruthless pranks I would pull on you! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

it might get ugly
    :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    hurry up lunch .. a pretzel just doesn't do it
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    being thankful for stepping stones in my life :)
    human sleep requirments
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    human sleep requirments
    who needs sleep?
    human sleep requirments
    who needs sleep?

:idea: Some guy stayed awake for 11 days I read once. Its weird what happens to our brains after sleep deprivation. I dont think scientists really know much about sleep.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I am always out of the loop
    human sleep requirments
    who needs sleep?

:idea: Some guy stayed awake for 11 days I read once. Its weird what happens to our brains after sleep deprivation. I dont think scientists really know much about sleep.
    Now that's just insane!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352

Have you seen this movie Insomnia with Al Pacino? That was some scary shit :? Hail hail the allmighty nap!