what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    after going with a friend to test drive cars- altima, accord, sonota- i kinda wanna buy a new car :think:

would you be intersted in a gently used tacoma? comes with a dozen pj related stories.

that car has been washed with too much urine for my taste.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My interview tonight!! :mrgreen:

Whaa?

:corn:

Might be getting a new job!!!! Woohoo!!!! :mrgreen:

yay

yay

yay yay yay
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    after going with a friend to test drive cars- altima, accord, sonota- i kinda wanna buy a new car :think:

would you be intersted in a gently used tacoma? comes with a dozen pj related stories.

that car has been washed with too much urine for my taste.

:lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Turn this interview around on them... I hope you ask them if you'll have access to the boards (I just types beards, my brain slow today) and how much posting time you'll be getting. And be sure to hit happy hour beforehand!

:mrgreen: j/k very best of luck to you!

:lol::lol::lol: It is a priority man!!!

Actually I think this site is blocked there :( Also, I'd have to downgrade from my office back to a cube and I wouldn't be able to listen to my own music. Sounds awful, yes, but it would be for MUCH more money.

Thanks! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Turn this interview around on them... I hope you ask them if you'll have access to the boards (I just types beards, my brain slow today) and how much posting time you'll be getting. And be sure to hit happy hour beforehand!

:mrgreen: j/k very best of luck to you!

:lol::lol::lol: It is a priority man!!!

Also, I'd have to downgrade from my office back to a cube

Suuuucks :corn:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if they offer you the job, you should ask for an office....or 6 weeks of vacation.....or a flex scheudle where you can work from home two days a week.

and a laptop...always ask for a laptop....then root your phone, turn on the hot spot feature and surf to any site you want....until you max your data out.. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    until you max your data out.. :P

Get unlimited data :fp:
    81 wrote:

i did. :lol:

20 gigs one month :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i did. :lol:

20 gigs one month :lol:

You're that guy...
    81 wrote:
    if they offer you the job, you should ask for an office....or 6 weeks of vacation.....or a flex scheudle where you can work from home two days a week.

and a laptop...always ask for a laptop....then root your phone, turn on the hot spot feature and surf to any site you want....until you max your data out.. :P

Honestly I wouldn't miss my office. I feel like a hermit crab back here. I like being around people, and I know a lot of the people that work there. It would be fun!

And the job is a good one, one where I could move up and I'll actually ENJOY my job unlike what I do now. To me it's a no-brainer :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Honestly I wouldn't miss my office. I feel like a hermit crab back here. I like being around people, and I know a lot of the people that work there. It would be fun!

And the job is a good one, one where I could move up and I'll actually ENJOY my job unlike what I do now. To me it's a no-brainer :D

best of luck! sounds like a win-win
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'd still ask for 6 weeks and a laptop. :P :lol:

all kidding aside, good luck. and if you do get the gig...promise me, after you resign, that you will show up one day, plop your feet on your desk and read the newspaper.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    davidtrios wrote:
    best of luck! sounds like a win-win
    Thanks David! :D
    81 wrote:
    i'd still ask for 6 weeks and a laptop. :P :lol:
    all kidding aside, good luck. and if you do get the gig...promise me, after you resign, that you will show up one day, plop your feet on your desk and read the newspaper.

Thanks! Oh if I do get the job I'm demanding an exit interview with my board of directors. And oh boy are they gonna get an earful!!
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    the new muscle car stamps are cool
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Best of luck, Shannon!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thanks! Oh if I do get the job I'm demanding an exit interview with my board of directors. And oh boy are they gonna get an earful!!

if this happens were gona need a full recap :corn:
    samjam wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Best of luck, Shannon!

Thanks Sam! :D
    if this happens were gona need a full recap :corn:

Haha!! Those guys are gonna be scared shitless by the time I'm done! Lots of :nono: will occur!
    Date night
    Date night

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Date night

what does the wife think of this?
    Date night

Discount on Mondays?
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Exam later....nervous :?

This professor is the type of professor who when asked a little bit more about the test, responded, "If you read the books, the articles, came to class, and understood it, you should be fine." :-| Thanks for the clarification.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Date night

Discount on Mondays?

You are all assholes.

:D:D

Dinner and then hitting the indoor rock gym....where again, you will be glad I'm not wearing a skirt.
    samjam wrote:
    Exam later....nervous :?

This professor is the type of professor who when asked a little bit more about the test, responded, "If you read the books, the articles, came to class, and understood it, you should be fine." :-| Thanks for the clarification.

:lol::lol: Oh boy!!!

Good luck, I'm sure you'll kill it!!
    Date night

Discount on Mondays?

You are all assholes.

Dinner and then hitting the indoor rock gym....where again, you will be glad I'm not wearing a skirt.

Romantic :lol:

Discount on Mondays?

You are all assholes.

Romantic :lol:

I belay her all night long...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,871
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Whaa?

Might be getting a new job!!!! Woohoo!!!! :mrgreen:
    Good luck on the interview!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,871
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yeah, sounds good! ... I don't understand wanting a cube and leaving an office, but that is because I'm in a cube and passionately hate the person near me.... In the end, all that matters is that you are reasonably content and can still pay the bills. :)
    (but if my work started blocking websites I might quit)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pj1981 wrote:
    the new muscle car stamps are cool

ooohhhh...trip to the post office!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Date night

who is she seeing this time?