what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I refuse to be one of those people who talk on their phone in the office john. That's just ridiculous. :fp:

Pussy

*cough cough*[/quote]

No KW is right, don't be that guy.
  • kw18 wrote:
    Pussy

*cough cough*

:lol:

Clearly, you have never been in an office bathroom before where you overhear some inane conversation a dude in a stall is having with his electric company. Seriously? Sigh. I overhear enough stupid conversations at work (a cube neighbor PO'd at some company for a personal reason literally said "Enjoy my review on Yelp"). I don't want to deal with them in the toilet. "If you hate something, don't you do it, too." :D

Screw it. Off to pee.

I know, don't blame you :lol:

The worst is people that come to me at the register whilst on their phone. Fucking deeeks
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    kw18 wrote:
    Pussy

*cough cough*

Clearly, you have never been in an office bathroom before where you overhear some inane conversation a dude in a stall is having with his electric company. Seriously? Sigh. I overhear enough stupid conversations at work (a cube neighbor PO'd at some company for a personal reason literally said "Enjoy my review on Yelp"). I don't want to deal with them in the toilet. "If you hate something, don't you do it, too." :D

Screw it. Off to pee.

Kudos to you sir. I hate those people!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    kw18 wrote:
    Pussy

*cough cough*

Screw it. Off to pee.

The worst is people that come to me at the register whilst on their phone. Fucking deeeks

You're right -- it's a total respect issue. And 99 percent of the time it's not too important that someone can't put their phone down to speak with you like a normal human being.

On the bright side of life, I didn't miss a call. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    bewbs
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    davidtrios wrote:
    bewbs

where??
  • M+L
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    last night my buddy was discharged from the hospital after 6 nights witha kidney disorder
    now, he's back in the hospital today
    :?
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019

+1. On the flip side, I couldn't care less if someone is on the phone in the bathroom. That's their business. :|
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mosaic tile will be the end of me... :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Caulk!
    RKCNDY wrote:

Caulk!

I'm playing with tile cutters, nippers, and thinset today.

Well, I'm currently setting up all the tiles and making all the cuts...not sure if I will get to thinset today...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    why does the lady that sits directly outside of my office laugh like a horse all day?

shut. the. fuck. up.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Caulk!

I'm playing with tile cutters, nippers, and thinset today.

Well, I'm currently setting up all the tiles and making all the cuts...not sure if I will get to thinset today...

Thinset isn't as funny as caulk. :think:
    rival. wrote:
    why does the lady that sits directly outside of my office laugh like a horse all day?

shut. the. fuck. up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrNr7yiguQvMcUbFx6HoSCPZAbFwozVcUyQb9ZKwuFZ9uelr-sUQ
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

no nipper jokes? perhaps you'd like to play with my haze remover?

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

shut. the. fuck. up.

i was thinking of printing this up and putting it on her keyboard when she steps out.

winner_of_todays_obnoxious_laugh_award_card-p137058227160071882bfm56_400.jpg
    rival. wrote:

i was thinking of printing this up and putting it on her keyboard when she steps out.

:lol::lol::lol:

DO IT!!!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DO IT!!!!

thats what she said
    RKCNDY wrote:

I like your haze right where it is.
    rival. wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

shut. the. fuck. up.

HR just called....they are revoking your free hotel benifit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

I like your haze right where it is.

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

she's fragile. i don't want to kill her self-esteem anymore.

plus, i am supposed to promote hospitality. or something.
    if she is cute, i'll promote something
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

when they have bring your child to work day, i need to see if they can bend the rules to make it bring 81 to work day.

bunch of fucking characters working in hotels man. this morning, the janitor that cleans the associate locker rooms almost made me piss all over myself when i was at the urinal. the guy has tourettes and came into the bathroom hollering.

startled me and almost pissed all over my leg!
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

when they have bring your child to work day, i need to see if they can bend the rules to make it bring 81 to work day.

bunch of fucking characters working in hotels man. this morning, the janitor that cleans the associate locker rooms almost made me piss all over myself when i was at the urinal. the guy has tourettes and came into the bathroom hollering.

startled me and almost pissed all over my leg!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    FLBP