what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Next weekend... :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    here I go...
  • my heart hurts. I have 2 brothers (and their families) who don't get along...they don't even want to go to the same events or sit at the same table as each other. It makes me so sad and i don't know how to make them see that they're missing out on so much.... :cry::cry::cry:
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    The menu
  • The menu
    Cheese Fries
    Garlic Fries
    Fries covered in brown gravy
    Fries covered in hot sauce

How difficult can it be?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • If my mother would be upset if she read my raunchy writing. :think:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    The menu
    Cheese Fries
    Garlic Fries
    Fries covered in brown gravy
    Fries covered in hot sauce

How difficult can it be?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We are adding Pizza Fries. :D
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I don't remember how I got to bed last night
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Good Instincts
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

:fp: Well, you either have something to add to the "old age" thread, or the "Im so hungover" thread. :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • I was laughing at Fraiser last night.

I'm not sure if that's a good sign
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:fp: Well, you either have something to add to the "old age" thread, or the "Im so hungover" thread. :mrgreen:

I couldn't find the old age thread
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I was laughing at Fraiser last night.

I'm not sure if that's a good sign

Another one that needs to be directed to the "old age" thread.

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Getting older?

I just bumped that
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol: Bourbon?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Getting older?

I just bumped that

I think that's an old getting older. Theres a newer getting older if Im not mistaken, or just getting older.. :?
  • Getting older?

I just bumped that

I think that's an old getting older. Theres a newer getting older if Im not mistaken, or just getting older.. :?

Fuckers!
  • Still on a NIN is fucking back high

I'll be coming down sometime next week :lol:

What do you think of the lineup? new guys right?

Not greatly impressed, not that I care too much. Nine Inch Nails is Trent Reznor. I'm not sure why he chose the guitarist from King Crimson :fp:

Eric Avery is fine, I guess. The Italian keyboardist is fucking talented... glad that he's back. Ilan Rubin is a good drummer but he isn't a Josh Freese.

Not greatly impressed, not that I care too much. Nine Inch Nails is Trent Reznor. I'm not sure why he chose the guitarist from King Crimson :fp:

Eric Avery is fine, I guess. The Italian keyboardist is fucking talented... glad that he's back. Ilan Rubin is a good drummer but he isn't a Josh Freese.

Yeah, I kinda figured its all trent Reznor.. But Josh Freeze is the man. Im sure he picked these guys for a reason though.,
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

good morning sunshine :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

good morning sunshine :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Marnin!!!!!!!

• Yeah, I kinda figured its all trent Reznor.. But Josh Freeze is the man. Im sure he picked these guys for a reason though.,

Always has been for the most part. He usually calls in a drummer for a few songs and maybe a handful of instrumentalists for something here or there.
  • 4 biscuits with gravy was a bad call at 11:30 last night :lol:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I have to pee, but I don't want to miss an expected phone call. :|
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:

take your phone with you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

take your phone with you

:nono:

I refuse to be one of those people who talk on their phone in the office john. That's just ridiculous. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

take your phone with you

:nono:

I refuse to be one of those people who talk on their phone in the office john. That's just ridiculous. :fp:

Pussy

*cough cough*
    Pussy

*cough cough*

:lol:

Clearly, you have never been in an office bathroom before where you overhear some inane conversation a dude in a stall is having with his electric company. Seriously? Sigh. I overhear enough stupid conversations at work (a cube neighbor PO'd at some company for a personal reason literally said "Enjoy my review on Yelp"). I don't want to deal with them in the toilet. "If you hate something, don't you do it, too." :D

Screw it. Off to pee.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."