what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    anyone ever replace carpeting in their entire (almost) house? good god what an ordeal. took forever to move every single piece of 2nd floor furniture downstairs. had to take apart the bed...then i'm painting the ceiling in one of our spare bedrooms and a big goop of paint falls directly into my left eye. thought i was gonna be blind for about 5 minutes.

then today the installers show up 2 hours late.

good times.

yes, it's disgusting too. The people that we bought the house from apparently let their dog piss EVERYWHERE, I had to bleach the subfloor to get the smell out... :evil:

if you ripped out the carpet yourself, you would have decided on hardwood or laminate.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    anyone ever replace carpeting in their entire (almost) house? good god what an ordeal. took forever to move every single piece of 2nd floor furniture downstairs. had to take apart the bed...then i'm painting the ceiling in one of our spare bedrooms and a big goop of paint falls directly into my left eye. thought i was gonna be blind for about 5 minutes.

then today the installers show up 2 hours late.

good times.

yes, it's disgusting too. The people that we bought the house from apparently let their dog piss EVERYWHERE, I had to bleach the subfloor to get the smell out... :evil:

if you ripped out the carpet yourself, you would have decided on hardwood or laminate.

no way am i moving everything from upstairs down stairs for carpeting. when we move, i'm leaving everything behind. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    BJ's avatar :lol::lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You Like, Yes/No?

I don't even know what to say :fp: :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:

no way am i moving everything from upstairs down stairs for carpeting. when we move, i'm leaving everything behind. :lol:

didn't even touch the carpet upstairs, just moved everything from one room to another. Installing laminate and tile on the first 2 floors.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    BJ's avatar :lol::lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You Like, Yes/No?

Ahhhahahahahahahahaha
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You Like, Yes/No?

I don't even know what to say :fp: :lol:[/quote]

Rick seems to like it :P
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    and how....

but now I think you are her....or them....damn confusing
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    and how....

The best thing about it Rick, It's Pearl Jam Related!!!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    and how....

:lol:
    darned right! says it right on them
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    and how....

:lol::lol::lol:

• That's outstanding, D! Looks pretty damn sharp!
    its an easy one..

this was pain in the ass..but still mine and my team best work so far

F-4 PHANTOM GHOST

f4ghost02.jpg

f4ghost01.jpg

Dude...is that how you are getting to Wrigley???
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    and how....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • *cshhh:

Control to Dimitris

Dimitris, you are cleared for landing in centerfield

• *cshhh:

Control to Dimitris

Roger that,im at 1000ft.Landing gear system down...
  • nutella pizza

251602_490702164329221_1711743576_n.jpg
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• rick1zoo2 wrote:

That's outstanding, D! Looks pretty damn sharp!
    its an easy one..

this was pain in the ass..but still mine and my team best work so far

F-4 PHANTOM GHOST

f4ghost02.jpg

f4ghost01.jpg

awesome. I love military planes. I built a model of an F-4 many, many years ago.
    oh,the models...damn hard patient work..but the result worth it :)
  • *cshhh:

Control to Dimitris

Shit, overshot it

Coming around for another pass :lol:

my brother makes them and he is very good at it, museum quality. he would get 5 of the same plane and do it with all the different configurations and paint schemes

I know your job is difficult, but being around those planes must be really cool
    *cshhh:

Control to Dimitris

Shit, overshot it

negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    nutella pizza

251602_490702164329221_1711743576_n.jpg

[drool]
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    F-84

Pretty cool old jet

we doing this one today..im doing the final top coat painting,its for the museum of the airbase..

museumitem01.jpg

D, when you come to Seattle, we will go to Portland, they have a really cool air museum there: http://www.tillamookair.com/

- Christopher McCandless
  • Dimitris somehow landing a jet on Wrigley field :lol:
  • *cshhh:

Control to Dimitris

Shit, overshot it

ok,let me drop those bombs first at bitching club headquorters at Willis Tower and im returning for landing
    going under radar,Radio out.
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

my brother makes them and he is very good at it, museum quality. he would get 5 of the same plane and do it with all the different configurations and paint schemes

I know your job is difficult, but being around those planes must be really cool
    i agree,its really cool..
  • .What she don't know today might kill us both tomorrow....
    .What she don't know today might kill us both tomorrow....

:think:
  • What happened @ random thread...what did I miss? :?:
    What happened @ random thread...what did I miss? :?:

nothing, this one's a mystery
  • What happened @ random thread...what did I miss? :?:

nothing, this one's a mystery
  • I've been going neon crazy! Last night went and bought all kinds of work out gear, socks and camis...hubby thinks I've regressed back to the eighties! Speaking of which I haven't watched Girls Just Want to Have Fun in forever! Oh and I bought leg warmers too even though its been in the 70's for weeks.