what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    It's been said...but reality TV is the dumbest garbage out there.

:corn:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Duck Dynasty is Good
    Duck Dynasty is Good

Moonshiners is my latest favorite
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :fp: :fp: :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Duck Dynasty is Good

Bar Rescue ain't bad.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Duck Dynasty is Good

awww...does Tickle get on your nerves?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Duck Dynasty is Good

awww...does Tickle get on your nerves?

he is pretty funny. and Jim Tom is a hoot too
    posting in the dark.
    posting in the dark.

so, you finally went blind. didn't your momma warn you about that?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    posting in the dark.

so, you finally went blind. didn't your momma warn you about that?

I guess nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Sorry the "t" key is sticky.
    :lol:
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    My meeting today with a person I truly admire, Stephane Lambiel, figure skater
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    that was a really dumb, dumb, stupid thing to do. why did I ever do that? stupid, dumb, stupid
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    that was a really dumb, dumb, stupid thing to do. why did I ever do that? stupid, dumb, stupid
    now tell..

did u ever get more funny pm than the one i just sent you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    now tell..

did u ever get more funny pm than the one i just sent you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that did make me laugh :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    I like how people just shoot off like they know everything and don't bother to read EVERYTHING.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I like how people just shoot off like they know everything and don't bother to read EVERYTHING.
    ha
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    81 is playing some kind of sick game right now. And I demand to know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Where the hell is the godamned mail?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • I think it's strange you never knew
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Why is it my laptop says " no internet connection at the moment " and yet my kindle fire logs right on without any hassle ??? :fp:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalina wrote:
    Why is it my laptop says " no internet connection at the moment " and yet my kindle fire logs right on without any hassle ??? :fp:
    ok..had some issues too..not sure if its the forum,or my connection
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Fun Committe is passing out name tags with "Get a different name day" printed on them.

This is a really great idea, and i can't wait for it to start.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    Fun Committe is passing out name tags with "Get a different name day" printed on them.

"Fun committee"?
    81 wrote:

I liked being part of the 'fun committee'...just some members made it really hard to have fun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    mikalina wrote:
    ok..had some issues too..not sure if its the forum,or my connection

I can't figure it out. But I'll try again later.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

"Fun committee"?

It's a committte all about office fun. From snacks on opening day, to cake on cake day, to get a different name day.

The only question that remains, is which one of your names i will be using.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

"Fun committee"?

It's a committte all about office fun. From snacks on opening day, to cake on cake day, to get a different name day.

The only question that remains, is which one of your names i will be using.
    Sawyer?
    White Shorts? (I saw this brought up in another thread)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    how idiots are some people..

0 quality as caracters..
    +1 million